Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,486 members, 7,892,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Need Help With Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help With Heartbreak (441 Views)

How Do I Deal With Heartbreak Pls. / How Can I Deal With Heartbreak / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2022
What can I take for heart break? How can I move on? I am dying of heart break. How can I stay strong? I am having suicidal thoughts.
Re: I Need Help With Heartbreak by HopeNeverDies: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Damnn!!! Are you a She or He?

Just to know what to say firstly
Re: I Need Help With Heartbreak by slawormiir: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Be a real niggar
Re: I Need Help With Heartbreak by Truvelisback(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Bro, man up. There are lots of girls out there.

1 Share

Re: I Need Help With Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Calm down bro

Re: I Need Help With Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nwaotu:
What can I take for heart break? How can I move on? I am dying of heart break. How can I stay strong? I am having suicidal thoughts.

this was the reason why steven in the bible was stone to death..

sad

diswan na SIMPtard grin

Wat a pathetic story..

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm outta here sad
Re: I Need Help With Heartbreak by Nonexisting: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jump into the lagoon, simp. You idiots have disgraced our ancestors for so long and I say enough is enough. sad

(1) (Reply)

Portable Say No To Sex Worker After Patronizing Them When He First Arrived#video / Do You Take Life As You See It / Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.