Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,492 members, 7,874,960 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Rate My First Design Using Mobile Phone App. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rate My First Design Using Mobile Phone App. (240 Views)

How To Start A Food Delivery Service In Nigeria using Mobile & Desktop Apps / Discover 4 Secrets On How To Make 50K Monthly Using Mobile Phones In Nigeria. / How To Check Your BVN Number Using Mobile Phone (USSD) | Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate My First Design Using Mobile Phone App. by RICHOLAC(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Welcome and greetings to you, so just earlier this semester as a Seminarian, a friend introduced me to this top-notch mobile app t that enables me to design fliers, posters, flex, gift cards, birthday cards and all that.
What interests me about this app is that, I have been able to make more than #7000 recently.
The app is called PIXELLAB, and you can access it on the Googleplay store.
Equally, it's free of charge and with loads of flexible functions.
Smiles* and so now i spend my free time either designing something or studying. Which way_ we muvvee! Rate me abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Buy Bitcoin / Facebook Trick You Didn't Know Exists; Save Yourself Headache. / Auto-click Earning Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.