Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing (27043 Views)

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing by Teleprompter(f): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
She is overfed and comfortable.

She can not change except the circumstances surrounding her comfort change drastically.

Don't let people guilt trip you into believing that cooking and being pregnant is a chore. She would cook for herself if she was single.

The Nigerian economy is not favourable for only one partner to earn income. Her attitude is not sustainable.

I have a solution that is 90% guaranteed but probably send me a DM. She would begin to enjoy paying bills and being productive to the extent that you would want her to relax.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing by Arieljay(f): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Incandescent:

So a housewife is visionless according to your logic?

Yes if she does nothing to improve herself and add value to the family,note that asides other housewife values she may or may not be adding that monetary value is key,I don't know if you are Christian but the proverbs 31 � woman is key here cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hullabaloon:

LMAO. This is the funniest comment I've seen this year. Abeg gist me, what's the problem with the wife?

And how long have they been married?
Many things happened, which I shouldn't say here.
My guy couldn't just bear anymore
Their marriage is 2 years old
Re: My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
marsup:
Allow her to put to bed first, when your baby clocks one year, it's either she gets a job, or you start a business for her, if you can afford it. If she refuses, you reduce the allowance you give to her.
I don't see any reason why any one should choose laziness over productivity.

Another pregnancy would come then..Una never unambitious women.. That's a direct ticket to poverty and suffering for any man that's not financially bouyant..I pity the young man
Re: My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing by IAMBlesssed(f): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigeria economy is bitting hard right now and it's difficult for one partner to bear the burden.

Guys if you are not financially bouyant to bear the financial burden, PLEASE get a working wife or skilled ambitious hustling woman to start life with..YES such women are all over the place, you just need to search properly.

The easiest ticket to poverty and suffering is a lazy unambitious wife. Choose right to avoid story that touch.

Pele OP
Re: My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hullabaloon:
2. As long as she's married, The two shall become one. Hence, whatever life she's stirring must be with the consent of her husband, or one which doesn't adversely affect the man. Another ridiculous take

3. A husband wants the wife to be productive and you call that meddling? A third ridiculous take.

4. But marriage also gives her the right to eat his money while idling around doing nothing? A fourth ridiculous take.
2. Marriage is not decreed as some sort of prison sentence for any of the partners involved. They don't necessarily need the consent of the other to pursue their lives as individuals. That is left entirely to the couple to define as they chose. undecided

3. It could constitute meddling since we only have one side of the story here. The wife could have told him she wants to do something different from what he has in mind for her. undecided

4. So long as he is OK with it, why you want carry am for head? undecided
Re: My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing by Obeto(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
You actually sound young and inexperienced in this write up. Please how on earth do you want your pregnant wife living in Lagos to pick up a masters program in the East? What is so special about the masters that can’t wait. Her body may not be able to withstand the stress. It sounds wicked to me.

The area of “She doesn’t want to do anything”, should be silenced. Have you really taken your time to ask her what she wants to do. Most times, men wants their wives to do what they want them to, forgotten they are adults too and can think. Take her out and talk these through with her.

Bro, put your house in order. It seems to me that you are playing with a good wife. Be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.