Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,581 members, 7,978,924 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:59 PM

Black Liberation Theology Is The Strong Delusion Of The End Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Liberation Theology Is The Strong Delusion Of The End Times (426 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology / Religion: The Greatest Delusion Of All Time / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Liberation Theology Is The Strong Delusion Of The End Times by Richwallet: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Greetings,

If you are for Black power then you in support of the Black idolaters, sodomites, law breakers and satanists of the Black world. All those movements Pan Africanism, Black Nationalism and Black Liberation movements are strong delusions that hide the truth of Christos. Yeshua Ben Yossef the Christ came to destroy the works of the Devil not to war against White people. I challenge the hypocrites of Africa who raised up Barack Obama a son of theirs to promote Gay Marriage an African tradition all over the world whilst blaming the house of Jacob. Those Black Hamites and Edomites who so hypcritically blamed homosexuality on the West whilst their son Obama pushed it upon America. There were over 50 societies in Africa that practiced homosexual pedophilia documented in the Boy Wives and Female husbands. And since we know the age of consent has always falling lower in Africa than the Judeo Christian West it's safe to assume these are pederast traditions.

I say that you are hypocrites in Africa although we are brothers and I harbor no hatred yet these acts are wicked. The denial of Jacob our rightful place among the nations and denying our contribution in the founding of Europe is pure envy. I am accusing you of being Anti Christ and lawless. There was no written law amongst Africans against sodomy, cross dressing, raiding, maurading, raping and pilliaging in order to expand empire. We all know slaves were brutalized, worked to death and human sacrificed by idolatrous tribes in Africa. And we know these slaves were of the house of Jacob i.e Igbo Israelites. Even now you have an Igbo man on trial Mr. Nani for prompting independence for his kindred. There is a spiritual price for every act.

What preacher, pastor and priest hasn't read the book the Holy Grail and Holy Bloodline? This book came out in the 80s and was a best seller so I know it reached all of Africa. Everyone knows the tribe of Judah went into France and became the Merovingian kings who founded France. Why does the African conceal from his people that the kings of France were Black and the bloodline of Jesus? I understand you kept your societies, priesthood and kingships going despite colonialism attempted to conform you to Western culture. So why are you so full of lies and claiming you were victims of White aggression?

Re: Black Liberation Theology Is The Strong Delusion Of The End Times by Richwallet: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2021

Re: Black Liberation Theology Is The Strong Delusion Of The End Times by Richwallet: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Black Liberation Theology Is The Strong Delusion Of The End Times by Richwallet: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Black Liberation Theology Is The Strong Delusion Of The End Times by Richwallet: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
So Africans possessed written language so where is the law against sodomy?

Re: Black Liberation Theology Is The Strong Delusion Of The End Times by Richwallet: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDttJU41AZs

White people started in albinos among Hamites as recorded in the Bible. These people were fond of putting solutions on their skin to make them appear darker. It's a solution of ankole cow's milk and herbs. What it does is block the underlining skin and sending messages to their adaptive DNA that Melanin in the skin is not needed. The result is albinoism which occurs among the Nilotic Hamites quite frequently and anyone can observe this. These people have more albinos than any place in the world. We don't have any albinos amongst us Shemtic people who are originally Northerners. We have always lived outside of Africa and only ventured into Egypt long ago. We are ruddy reddish dark brown in majority unlike the jet black Nilotic Nubians.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Be Righteous? / Understanding The Wonders Of Thanksgiving – Bishop David Oyedepo / Mfm Combined Service: Crossover Night To January 2022 Pmch (read Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.