Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police (36758 Views)

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by owiko(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
It get as this story sound

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by BarrElChapo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
How did they find the person, a hit and run that happened at 10pm.. I really hope it's the right person they've got and not a pseudo.
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Lali147: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Police will just pick one old prisoner and brief him on what to say or do for them to show the masses that they are actually working .so no other person saw the accident or what ?

3 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Les: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Les:
This guy might be a hit and run driver (suspect) of another person(victim) but not this vanguard dude!
did he hit this vanguard dude and out of great pain, he moved, limped to another location, that made it impossible for no one to see his body after a month?

I don't understand, or was the driver driving through a bush/ forest or wherever it was the body was found??

Has there ever been a case in history where the body of a hit and run victim was found a month after or is this the first?

Or is it possible no one passed through that road again or the body was there and no one else saw it? I want to understand the correlation between hit and run and finding a body more than a month after?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by JBoss25(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
This story na caaaaaaap

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by chudez0147(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
55truth:
Is that face 29? Why are people afraid of crossing 30?
Na you born am ?
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
55truth:
Yes !!! That is his Football Face Age grin grin grin
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by mightyhaze: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
jojo1415:
Is he crying? Or it's stage managed
shapally u don carry this picture.. cheesy
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by houseontherock: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Can the police convince us the person he hit was the journalist or are they still shielding the real killer(s)?
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Idamond: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
fake news.
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Johnnygill(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
All i know is that the police are deceiving who cares to listen to their useless fabricated story from a useless cab driver, but Salem's blood and spirit will not rest till the true perpetrators of his murderers with be revealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Debodimeji01(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Flamees:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/11/12/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-hit-and-run-driver over-death-of-vanguard-journalist/amp/

This story does not add up at all. How can a driver hit someone over a month ago in Mabutshi area, the corps didn't smell for over a month and they funny set of police we have just discovered his corps yesterday and are giving us this cock and bull story. As many that have a hand in this guys death and are using this scenario as an escape route or soft landing... may their end never be well. Their generation will not know peace for this evil act. And for Nigeria police, Your judgement is not here... evil hell, will not be able to contain the punishment that awaits all the corrupt folks in the force.

4 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by emmykk(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is a fake news...somebody hit someone a month ago and run how did police find him one month later. How the police recognize a rotten one month corpse as the journalist.

I can't be among the idiot that will believe this fake news

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by emmykk(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
What an nformation!.somebody hit someone a month ago and run how did police find him one month later?. How the police recognize a rotten one month corpse as the journalist?.

I can't be among the those that will believe this information

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Tomceeno(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is pathetic
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by oglalasioux(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Car will hit someone at Mabushi and the corpse is found after one month. For those who don't know, Mabushi is almost the center of Abuja. People are in Mabushi 24/7. How can a corpse be around that area for one month and nobody noticed? Be it Nnamdi Azikiwe express or Shehu Yaradua express; the two expressways that cut through Mabushi, there's no way a corpse will be there for even ONE DAY without anyone noticing.

But I'll patiently wait for this drama to unfold.

7 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by ipobarethieves: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dey should tie him behind a drum and shot him in full public glare
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by AbarisFather(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Flamees:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/11/12/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-hit-and-run-driver-over-death-of-vanguard-journalist/amp/

Inside job‼️....the suspect isn't the one responsible for the act... they're just using the suspect as cover-up for make-believe...He (the victim) may have an information so indicting against one or some of the REPS which at the end may not go well him/them...so they gatto use their brain in making sure he's been eliminated.....As a former agency hitman, I know and understand all this things..
Note: I ain't forcing you to believe me....but I've said what I know..

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by FireRain: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Did he come down to check his face after he 'allegedly' hit him to know he is the missing journalist and who dumped the corpse in the morgue? Are these lots deluded and mental ni? Do they take all Nigerians to be unintelligent ni? What really happened to this Man!

I hope the family won't let this slide. angry

Numskulls!

4 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
A confession doesn’t mean he did it until the facts align. Our police have made any statements on the facts on ground yet. They are just staging a presentation.

I don’t understand why they are completely mute? undecided
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by iyke2frankeze: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
He hit him and his body disappeared for one full month. Chai! Nigerians, please fear God for once!

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by tragergeorge(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na better camera man them use o..
See as e clear pass marriage pictures..
Them code edit am well.lol nija...I stand with agege for this matter

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Ezemust: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
55truth:
nigeria can make a 30 years old man look 40

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Torylanez(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerians and wickedness
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Kennycruzza: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
This story look like cook up story. I don't believe anything they say here.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by tujays(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
55truth:
grin grin grin
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by AuroraB(f): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
How many hit and runs' ever come back to confess before now undecided
Did his spiritual guardian or Dad bring him in
Believe this and you'll believe anything lipsrsealed
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by zeyt: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
After he turn himself in he is now treated as a criminal
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Pharaohny: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Another joke pls lipsrsealed sad angry lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Hydroxide(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
If truly he was killed by a hit and run driver, why was the body went missing for weeks? Abeg this country don tire me. All these People feel say all of na Aboki when them fit dey deceive anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.