Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police (36776 Views)

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Babinski: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2021
MRDEE01:
Senator Omo-agege isnot convinced,so am I.

It doesn't make logical sense to me.
The should provide more explanations to us.

The story just does not add up:

1. Where was the body for more than a month? If it was a hit and run the body would have been found the next day.

2. How did they know there was a crime and traced it to the claimed "hit and run driver" more than a month later when there was no dead body and the man didn't come to Police to confess when he committed the crime.

3. Why was the body suddenly found after more than a month and the hit and run driver apprehended about the same time when there were no witnesses and CCTV at the crime scene?

The Police is not sincere and I suspect a lot of cover-up just to do something when the NASS kept asking for the reporter. He was most likely killed by the Police or DSS.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Smithstars: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2021
He should face the law
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by arthurwillia(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2021
realstars:
Which of the story line again?
You read bettween the line and see if the story add up.

You didn’t read where the hospital kept the corpse in the morgue and they didn’t report it to the police even after finding his id on him
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by rasco2000me: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Something is not adding up, how did this driver hit the man,did man hv no car,was he working on d road from where to where,this driver might hit somebody actually,the journalist might not be the man ,pls Nigerian let begin to ask questions,our I don't care attitude is affecting us,our our so called'is not my family is killing us
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by frog12: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2021
na CCTV catch am
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by redsun(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2021
Is there anything like the right to remain silent in Nigeria since we tend to copy all the oyinbo laws?

This an unfortunate hit and run case that they are making to look as treasonous as Buhari budgeting and siphoning billions of taxpayers money for aso rock clinic that doesn't exist
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by target100: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Oga pls ask them to move the venue to last where real sick people are or yaba left etc.

Dunamis is holding an all migvigil at Teslim Balogun lagos tonight.
Bring the blind,the deaf and all manner of sick people.
Jesus is Lord[/quote]
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Stanfeelings: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
na lie... na cover up. make we d watch..we soon no go hear about this so called driver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him / Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) / Ismaila Rasaq 'Odia' Arrested In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.