Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,607 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. (2803 Views)

South African Man Dies On Top Of A Heavily Endowed Prostitute During Sex Romp / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic / South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by neduwealth(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
A man whose name is Jibril, he is an immigrant in Valencia, Spain. Jibril picked an envelope containing €4,250 (Over N2.5m) on one of the streets in Valencia few days ago.

https://www.nedutechblog.com/2021/11/spanish-police-deported-this-african.html?m=1

Jibril then chose to play a hero and decided to take the envelope containing the money to the police and handed it over to police officers.

The officers and everyone around were surprised.

The police officer in charge then asked Jibril who is also an illegal immigrant to make a statement and its at that moment that they asked him to present his personal papers (ID)

The police officer then discovered that Jibril did not have a residence card (ID) to prove that he was legally living in Spain. He was then immediately detained.

Sadly, Jibril was last week deported back to his home country in Africa and banned for years without ever stepping a foot in Spain.

Source:
https://www.nedutechblog.com/2021/11/spanish-police-deported-this-african.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by MITCHELL96: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
You say ? undecided undecided Jibril, Wherever you are, Receive sense in Jesus name because you're so far from sense, Money you go use come back Nigeria flex your mama and start up a very good business, Receive sense again!

1 Like

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Prosperous111(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is it necessary to deport him las Las?

Unfair undecided
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Hardgun: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Professor don already talk am for money heist.
See reason behind money heist
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by daddytime(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmm

Emotions don't cut it with the whites.

When a policy is set by a government or regime of the day, it is followed to the letter by all enforcing agents.

A new government might come up tomorrow and decide that her policy is to pardon all hitherto aliens and even grant Jibrin the Spanish nationality plus a national honour.

This is how they run their system.
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Sultty(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
this one na confirm mumu lol
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Officialgarri: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
If I were to make a movie out of this;
I'd say say some bad cops wanted to cover up the money, the black man vowed to blow the whistle, the bad cops seized his papers or disrupted the process, and then sends him far away..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by aycapri(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Him country self go deny am

1 Like

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by lkillbrokehoes: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
But why? he should have been applauded and pardoned, deporting him back to Africa is a wrong move.
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Boogyman557: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool abeg I don load my kala. na which airport I fit go wait 4 dis manchi, make I blast em left leg wit my new kala. WAITING DE WORRY U.. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Karlovych: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
embarassed He must be related to the dullard
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
But why? he should have been applauded and pardoned, deporting him back to Africa is a wrong move.
And how is it a wrong move?

3 Likes

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by hayzed1090: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Yea... you can see where it got him. It was a wrong move and you should learn from that
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by ednut1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
He thought he will become an hero and get papers from it. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by BigYash: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Village people put this one name for admission list grin grin
2.m for reach am work some of his papers o..

He won't forgive himself o..

grin
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Village people grin
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lies I don't believe this news at all. You are dealing with people that appreciate little effort . Unless you are. It telling the whole story . Spain can't deport this guy because of this cheap story .

1 Like

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Coldsperm: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
That serves him right. He is a Mumu man
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by CanadaOrBust: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
daddytime:
Hmmm

Emotions don't cut it with the whites.

When a policy is set by a government or regime of the day, it is followed to the letter by all enforcing agents.

A new government might come up tomorrow and decide that her policy is to pardon all hitherto aliens and even grant Jibrin the Spanish nationality plus a national honour.

This is how they run their system.

Works exactly same way in Nigeria, especially the part about a new govt.
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by care4you: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
when your village people are really running out of patience with you
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Boogyman557: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool amabobis abeg make una give me location of d airport wey dis MUMU manchi 1 go land. I need blast me left leg wit my kala. na dis kind people wey no de make am 4 life. my kala is peacefully LOADED. WTF MAN
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by WoundedLamb: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

hayzed1090:

Yea... you can see where it got him. It was a wrong move and you should learn from that

Lol... Learn what exactly? Not to return money that doesn't belong to you?

I think you guys left the wrong move of sneaking into another man's country illegally and jumped to criticizing the consequences. The dude was probably applauded. They might have even given him some gifts for what he did. But expecting them to kick the law aside just because a black money returned some amount of money that wasn't even his in the first place would be an over-reach. Policy is policy. Why this is a sad story, the system will be going down a very slippery slop if they start making exceptions as such precedence will only make illegal immigration cases more difficult to judge. Two people can easily script and orchestrate such a scenario in the future and you wouldn't have any reason to deny them PR.

Most Nigerians shy away from calling out crime simply because it's been normalized, but this isn't the case exactly out there. If there's anything to learn here, it is to ensure one has his papers before moving into a foreign country.

Life struggles...

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by NarcissistKing: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
He did the right thing by returning the money because acts like that is among the reasons the developed nations are better than this shithole continent!

Some of my friends abroad have narrtses how they kost their wallet and valuable things and they got it back. One said the person that found it mailed it to him. Imagine losing your wallet or phone in Oshodi!

Yes, he was an illegal immigrant and he did a commendable thing, but still, his deportation was justified. I'm sure many blockheads and defaulters would fault his actions.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by hayzed1090: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... Learn what exactly? Not to return money that doesn't belong to you?

I think you guys left the wrong move of sneaking into another man's country illegally and jumped to criticizing the consequences. The dude was probably applauded. They might have even given him some gifts for what he did. But expecting them to kick the law aside just because a black money returned some amount of money that wasn't even his in the first place would be an over-reach. Policy is policy. Why this is a sad story, the system will be going down a very slippery slop if they start making exceptions as such precedence will only make illegal immigration cases more difficult to judge. Two people can easily script and orchestrate such a scenario in the future and you wouldn't have any reason to deny them PR.

Most Nigerians shy away from calling out crime simply because it's been normalized, but this isn't the case exactly out there. If there's anything to learn here, it is to ensure one has his papers before moving into a foreign country.

Life struggles...

We are saying the same thing bro. He did not return the wallet because it was the right thing to do, he returned it expecting some reward.
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Prosperous111:
Is it necessary to deport him las Las?
Unfair undecided

i think that the law shouldnt suddenly change because someone did the right thing. so what do you want them to do then? give him papers, abi?!

although he did the right thing by returning the money, that certainly doesnt excuse the fact that he is in Spain illegally!

1 Like

Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by swarley75(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
unfortunately, Jibril is a compound fool, you no get ID you waka go Police station with your two legs. Being good doesn't always pay
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by adecz: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na Mumu kee you....☹️☹️☹️
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by WoundedLamb: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
hayzed1090:

We are saying the same thing bro. He did not return the wallet because it was the right thing to do, he returned it expecting some reward.

You don't know this for sure. I suggest yoy stop stamping your assumptions.
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
All the people wey you please were Dem dey? They have left you behind... Make God no gree make Dem kill you, I hope say another chance go dey make you learn...
Re: Spanish Police Deported This African Man For Doing This.. by joinnow: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thou shalt not steal.”
The seventh and tenth commandments focus on respecting and honoring the possessions of others. This commandment forbids the act of taking someone else’s property. It is believes that this commandment also denounces cheating people of their money or property, depriving workers of their just wage, or not giving employers a full day’s work for a full day’s pay. Embezzlement, fraud, tax evasion, and vandalism are all considered extensions of violations of the Seventh Commandment.

He committed fraud and border / immigration evasion.

He did not even observe the thou shall not steal comprehensively.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: See What Close Friend Did To Her / US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After Spending House Money (photos) / Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.