Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' (58823 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by darthv: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
End time friend
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Cagy78(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wahala for who wan help pesin!
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by emmeyen: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ha!
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by bukatyne(f): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ha!

Thank God for your life cry cry cry

Ki eyan ma soo re daran.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Lakside1955(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
BleepMynd:
Too bad

Seriously
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Adakintroy: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
You won't believe what happened to me today.

I went out and came back home.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Morgan9(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
John 35vs 5

Jesus wept cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by jimmychang: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
I left my last apartment because my flatmate usually bring different people into the flat. I JUST WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND VANISH grin grin.Thank God say I get money.

4 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Akalia(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sounds like a scripted story.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
xeratech:
As the best web developer in Nigeria I've got no time to read such long story. Can you give us a shorter version? Lalasticlala
It's not compulsory you read it..

2 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by lasisi69(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
ogoloray:
Na who no know wetin human being fit do, dey fear devil!
deep quote brah shocked

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by DrizydDon(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wahala undecided
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by onlyonechid84(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is a clear case of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.

Thank God you are Alive.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Mvena(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lakside1955:
Well, I was actually raped by three girls at the age of 16 of which I was disvirgined, whom they are my classmates in secondary school, after so many attempts to woo me

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by BarrElChapo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is so somehow.

Plotting to rape a fellow woman.

May justice prevail
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nice tale man..I love the story man..
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by TeeGentle(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
People are wicked
Dat girl use ur fulltime enemy, she want to destroy u finally
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kobicove:
Enemy within sad

Discovery ID

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Idamond: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
omo
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is so sad, maybe she is jealous of you.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by anoda(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na to visit The Godfather, instant karma is guaranteed
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Didolobon:
This is heartbreaking
Very heart breaking
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Mathiasa(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
She should be locked up forever and treated as a rapist. Humans are not just it anymore.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by AlphaStyles(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
CHAI
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Lakside1955(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Mvena post=107620446][/quote]

Lol, this is not a joke sis
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by zed7: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Frenemies. The less people you keep around, the better.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Mvena(f): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lakside1955:

Lol, this is not a joke sis
I find it hard to believe
Three girls raped you kwa? Na wa o
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by jericco1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by lkillbrokehoes: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
She should thank her stars that she wasn't raped and killed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.