Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,296 members, 7,884,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' (58821 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Legendoo: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
She should post her friends pictures if the story is true.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Imagine

If this story is real..God punish Bukky,her cohorts and other friends that behave exactly like bukky

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Apparently one is her boyfriend and he just got out of prison where he was being remanded for a different crime and the police confirmed my case was their third case and he actually have a court hearing on the 16th for another pending case.
This is the result of releasing criminals, breaking down prisons to free hardened animals.
All the people involved in the jail breaks around the nation no go die better.

I thank God for your life Ebube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why would someone in Nigeria leave his or her door open while inside and alone??
You guys are just too careless for my liking.
Once i step into my room, even @abroad, in an environment where there's no iota of insecurity, i immediately lock up my door and still double-check it.
That's one Nigerian mentality I'm proud to travel with.
How on earth would a woman even be in the bathroom and leave her door open?
To me, this is too difficult to understand and it smacks of recklessness

2 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by loko50(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abeg dey lock door. Who knows who is monitoring him or her!
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Farid24224(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Was raped when I was 8 by my cousin multiple times...Never knew it was rape till when I was around 15..The funniest thing is that I never struggled...Am not going to lie but I kinda enjoyed it..
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na wow o..That girl is evil.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Drella(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
The FutureIsFemale
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wow this why me I no Dey carry friend like pure water

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by GoldenSpec: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
The ant that eat vegetable dwell at the bottom of the vegetable grin now pay me for the translation undecided
palobon:
Kokoro ton jefo

Idi Efo lon wa

Someone should translate to english
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by GoldenSpec: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Very interesting movie grin
Let me know when the part2 is out undecided
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by johnzadok: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
My Big Question is how can one left a house for a girl/lady who stayed with you? We are dark skin doesn't means we don't have sense. You mean an apartment you rented/ a house owned by you, then a lady was staying with you she now has power of ownership and authority more than you in your house/apartment? then she was bringing different men to the said house that you brought her into without you sending her away? to the point that you left the house for her as the landlady? Common this story no enter at all except there is something you are not telling us. Rechecked your story write-up correct what needs to be corrected, then I will tell you the way out.

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by michoim(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
TheWolfen:
What these Jezebel spirit infected women cannot do does not exist ..
Who knows what she told her criminal boyfriend that one SIMPly just choose to revenge for her...
These Jezebels are manipulative, play mind games to get whatever they want and can never admit to be wrong...

Look at how she get back at this young man that tried to escape her trap..
You can never please them. One hell of a bitter and unforgiving person.
There are many people with this kinda spirit.
Expository! Some Jezebel characteristics revealed!

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Stanislaus18(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fear women
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by donMIG(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nice movie... Weitin b d name again?
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by BeardedMeat(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Nawa oh! E reach that level?
Yes na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by lojot: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2021

ultra high capacity Remax energybanks ranging from 10,000mah - 80,000mah capable of charging multiple devices.

Fast charging 22.5W, digital display, USB-C, Multiple protection lightning and micro USB fitted wires. Emergency torch light.
2 inputs, 4 outputs

Distributors wanted Nationwide

Number in pic below

It's pay on delivery

Call/WhatsApp:

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
This is bad I must say but,

The future hiring or paying rapists to beat and possibly rape a fellow future is badder.

Eye yam cumming abeg

One future in PSG hired thug to beat another future because she wasn't getting enough playing time in the team. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Exczz: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
How
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Lee99: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The story sha....

But this is not enough to conclude that she connived with those rapist
The story get as e be
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by drlateef: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Satan is ashamed again. Some human beings are more devilish than Satan. Too bad for Satan.

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by mrkings84(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thank Christ, God saved you!
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ablemax:
I don't understand, are they female rapist or male which one??
A lady(supposed friend) hired two guys to rape her friend
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by NessFortunate: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by EbubeNna @Grace_undiluted

https://twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1459814938671824901
my gender make una dey get sense okay. Weed no dey make person mumu, if he good for you quit. How can your bae tell you to go rape someone and you agreed, because you don smoke, marijuana no be for everybody. #mediocres
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Agugbadin: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2021
God must have regreted that he created blacks, the heart of black men and women is desperately wicked. Please post the picture of Bukky on this forum so that everyone will be aware of her and be careful.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Ajeyo(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2021
Thank God you are not killed.
I can do Poland and Germany visa for you without deposit or visa fee,pay me after visa is out.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by enonche85(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The story sha....

But this is not enough to conclude that she connived with those rapist

So why did she come to find out if anyone is around and left without saying goodbye while the victim is still in the bathroom?.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by enonche85(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Lakside1955:
Well, I was actually raped by three girls at the age of 16 of which I was disvirgined, whom they are my classmates in secondary school, after so many attempts to woo me

So how did you handle the matter with them?.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by SeriouslySense(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2021
As in, She left the house for the girl in peace, no quarrel, yet it warranted attacks and planned rape.

AlhajiBitcoin:
God saved you.

Anybody that you heard was raped, killed, kidnapped in isolation, it was planned by somebody close to him.

Nigerians are just mad people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.