Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' (58823 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by jditimiya(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
The heart of human is full of bad shit. they shout lock her and the boyfriend forever and throw away the key in a river.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by irunoko(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by EbubeNna @Grace_undiluted

https://twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1459814938671824901
have you gotten her arrested?
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Atheistan: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nawa o
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Adaanna(f): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmm..
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Euegene100001: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Reason why I don’t help people when its not pleasing. People just get as them dey
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Lakside1955(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mvena:

I find it hard to believe
Three girls raped you kwa? Na wa o

Lol, I don’t need argue here, one of them has been sending me letters, of which I refused, cos am a shy type in school then, na letters dem Dey take toast that year, she later asked me for a lesson after school in her house, which I accepted, without knowing she already planned everything with her other two friends
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Mvena(f): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lakside1955:

Lol, I don’t need argue here, one of them has been sending me letters, of which I refused, cos am a shy type in school then, na letters dem Dey take toast that year, she later asked me for a lesson after school in her house, which I accepted, without knowing she already planned everything with her other two friends
Did you cry then?
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
This is bad I must say but,

The future hiring or paying rapists to beat and possibly rape a fellow future is badder.

Eye yam cumming abeg
Read with understand. It wasn't the girl who sent them. BTW, why do men like to rape?
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by marsup: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don't understand.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rauf aregbesola and most of Buhari cabinet are incompetent. These are the kind of people that escaped in prison due to their incompetence. It's unimaginable that 3000 of these are on the loose and yet aregbe was allowed to make speeches about their escape instead of getting sacked.

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by SATANlST: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
too much lies. just say them Bleep and no pay u well
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kafeg57:

This shit is scripted
For sure man it's a fictional story..
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Read with understand. It wasn't the girl who sent them. BTW, why do men like to rape?
That was just a story dear..
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Ablemax(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don't understand, are they female rapist or male which one??
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Generalee30:
Front page at last... Lord I thank you grin

You chop lottery?
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na wao
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Abrahamm(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
All thanks to God for safe you
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
from what ive seen in todays world bringing human being very close be it friend roomate bestie acquintances is a big risk and dangerous.

the people when u bring closest to you na them go do you strong thing pass,.. yes oh! abeg make dem stay far away. people might call u a hermit. no problem.

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Vikalinda(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thank God they never succeeded
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by YangaBabe: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na wa o, which kind move come be this one
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by BeardedMeat(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
This is bad I must say but,

The future hiring or paying rapists to beat and possibly rape a fellow future is badder.

Eye yam cumming abeg
You have not met some gallant vaginarian that's why you are shocked.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lakside1955:
Well, I was actually raped by three girls at the age of 16 of which I was disvirgined, whom they are my classmates in secondary school, after so many attempts to woo me

Rip to grammar.

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by DMerciful(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
The future is female!
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by rollywise(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Who opened the gates of hell? Devils now love amongst us
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Mummyfour(f): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is the OP a male or female?
And how did he know that his neighbour was watching movie with an ear piece?
Or maybe the neighbor told / her after the would be rapists had gone?
Don't quote me abeg, I am angrily searching for my missing #500
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by karzyharsky(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hshs
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Gambu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thanks for god intervention
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You have not met some gallant vaginarian that's why you are shocked.

Nawa oh! E reach that level?
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is touching
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Vicilo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Madam y was ur apartment not locked? especially when alone at home.

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by tellwisdom: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Which kind yeye story be this?? #Spits angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.