Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Most Talked About Person In Nl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Talked About Person In Nl (1413 Views)

Poll: Who's the most discussed person in the last 2 months ?

Bishop Oyedepo: 18% (2 votes)
Bankole a.k.a Ole: 0% (0 votes)
Oyakhilome: 36% (4 votes)
D Banj: 9% (1 vote)
GEJ: 36% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Little Kids Talked About Easter (video) / How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL / Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Talked About Person In Nl by vislabraye(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
Of recent times, I've realized that the most discussed person in NL is Bishop Oyedepo. If not him, then his university.

The most humorous was comparing him to Mother Theresa. Others were about his private jets, Why he's so wealthy, or covenant University students knealing down. I would love to meet this guy one on one.

So whats special about him ?
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by PastorAIO: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
Untrue. I would say Oyaks was the most talked about. And neither because they are special in any positive sense.
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
You do realise Nairaland is where peeps lambast crooks, frauds and odas,
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by dare2think: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
@vislabraye

how did you come about your realisation?

Did you check all threads? or did you check statistics?

Or are you just surprised at the varied response "oyedepo's thread" gets?

Were you expecting massive support?

Just curious to know how you concluded he is the most discussed person on NL.
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by Odunnu: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
Maybe in the religion section but in the entire NL, I think its. . .'Goodluck'.
Twill be fun to know who is being talked about mostly in all sections
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by Zikkyy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
Pastor AIO:

Untrue. I would say Oyaks was the most talked about. And neither because they are special in any positive sense.

Agree. Oyaks is the most popular boy around here smiley
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by free123: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
it's definitely oyaks
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by manmustwac(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
oyaks closely followed by the pastor who bought four privates jets.

Hey poster why don't you do a poll?
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by vislabraye(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2011
dare2think:

@vislabraye

dare2think:

@vislabraye

Let me say religious leader. . In a space of a month, four topics about him have made the front page. .

No one has been talking about Oyaks in recent times
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by PastorAIO: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2011
vislabraye:

Let me say religious leader. . In a space of a month, four topics about him have made the front page. .

No one has been talking about Oyaks in recent times

Really? Where have you been? There are about 10 (or maybe only 3 grin) Oyaks disciples here and they represent with furious dedication.
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by vislabraye(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
Pastor AIO:

Really? Where have you been? There are about 10 (or maybe only 3 grin) Oyaks disciples here and they represent with furious dedication.

Oyaks has not made the front page in a while, I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by Zikkyy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2011
vislabraye:

Oyaks has not made the front page in a while, I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong

Thats because oyaks does not need a dedicated thread angry oyaks is special guest in most threads here including the oyedepo thread grin oyaks is very special around here oh angry we don't joke with that name. i guess you are not regular feature here. Oyedepo comes a distant second (or third) in popularity here, even joagbaje our reigning fraudsters sorry poster grin of the year will beat oyedepo to second spot grin
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by nuclearboy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
Zikkyy:

Thats because oyaks does not need a dedicated thread angry oyaks is special guest in most threads here including the oyedepo thread grin oyaks is very special around here oh angry we don't joke with that name. i guess you are not regular feature here. Oyedepo comes a distant second (or third) in popularity here, [size=18pt]even joagbaje our reigning fraudster sorry poster grin of the year will beat oyedepo to second spot[/size] grin

More than easily sef!!

Jo for President (then Nigeria will know PDP are saints when it comes to money)!
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by vislabraye(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2011
Bishop David Oyedepo

Affiliation: Living Faith World Outreach Ministry, aka Winners Chapel

Estimated net worth: $150 million

David Oyedepo is Nigeria’s wealthiest preacher. Ever since he founded the Living Faith World Outreach Ministry in 1981, it has grown to become one of Africa’s largest congregations. The Faith Tabernacle, where he hosts three services every Sunday, is Africa’s largest worship center, with a seating capacity of 50,000. Oyedepo owns four private jets and homes in London and the United States. He also owns Dominion Publishing House, a thriving publishing company that publishes all his books (which are often centered on prosperity). He founded and owns Covenant University, one of Nigeria’s leading tertiary institutions, and Faith Academy, an elite high school.

But this guy is rich sha. .
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by seyibrown(f): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
Definitely Joagbaje! grin
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
seyibrown:

Definitely Joagbaje! grin
^ seconded grin
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

^ seconded grin

thirded smiley
Re: The Most Talked About Person In Nl by dinah777: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
its definetley Goodluck our presido

(1) (Reply)

Calvinism Is Of The Devil / Today Men Are Legalising All What Are Contrary To The Will Of God / Leecher Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.