Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries (26992 Views)

See The 2022 World Watch List For Violence Against Christians: Nigeria Is 7th / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by marsup: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
In a nutshell, the US have wash their hands off this country....
it mentioned this country, didn't you see boko haram on the list? grin grin grin grin. Boko haram is another name for Nigeria.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by chloride6: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Useless democrats
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by chloride6: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:
When Nigeria was Listed, how did the US help the persecuted?...

If your religion is being persecuted, change religion...

Conform if you can't fight back

All religions are kuku the same.

Sense has clearly left you
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Evercurious(f): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again christain who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the false alarms we Christian raise is the reason why the western nations were deceived into thinking that we Christians are truly persecuted. Thank God the USA can see through our lies and mischief. There is no islamization agenda anywhere. We really need to copy the examples of our lord Jesus and stop heating up the polity sad

TERRORIST like you

2 Likes

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by uchwar1: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Quiny32323:

30k can never make you reasonable in life. Watch ur mouth.
read in-between the lines

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Phcmayor(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nigerians especially Yorubas Will start to see the true color of nigeria
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Confirmedzombie: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
I condemn the terorists list, I condemn it, I condemn it.

Why is IPOB, ESN not in that list.

This is unacceptable and we the Nigerian youths call on the USA to include IPOB, ESN or face our weather.

We give the USA 48hrs to include IPOB , ESN or we declare a nationwide protest.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by marsup: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again christain who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the false alarms we Christian raise is the reason why the western nations were deceived into thinking that we Christians are truly persecuted. Thank God the USA can see through our lies and mischief. There is no islamization agenda anywhere. We really need to copy the examples of our lord Jesus and stop heating up the polity sad
There is nothing like born again Christian. Once you are born again, you become a Christian...... A follower of Christ. You can't be a Christian if you are not born again. Going to church doesn't make one a Christian, being born again does. Therefore it's wrong to say born again Christian.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by alphaRego01(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
lasisi69:
Mkpuru mmiri people rn

Na meth de rain now for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Richvibes1997: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
fergie001:
The U.S. Government in December 2019, placed Nigeria to a “Special Watch List (SWL)” of countries that have engaged in or tolerated “severe violations of religious freedom.”

lets be doing like yahoo is the problem of this country,I was shocked when the dumb headed vp was saying this.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by womenareapess: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:

you are a stupid person undecided

So I should change my religion to Islam just because Islam is persecuting me undecided

Is like telling your child to join terrorism.

It shall not be well with you

3 Likes

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Murio001: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wait, I see people complaining that they've experienced religious discrimination one way or the other and I can confirm that it's absolutely not true. I have a lot of friends who are Christians and living a peaceful and safe loge in the North so obviously even if there's religious discrimination in some regions, I'm sure it's the barest minimum and not as bad as they're exaggerating it.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by bizzibodi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
The hypocrisy of d US is too much.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by millionboi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
thy is....I have received a flier telling ppl to accept islamizatn agender

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by egoldman(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

Mistake has been corrected.

grin

Go and tell that to the people of Southern Kaduna.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Handsum64: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Well done Buhari
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Farid24224(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
egoldman:

Terrorist claiming to be born again Christian.

He's 110% right...Glad some Christian are still following Eesa Ibn Maryam...

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
I did not see them list IPOB as one of the terrorist group? Meaning is only Nigeria Govt. sees her as terrorist.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by nedzuby: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:

Thank you for your honesty.

CAN and other Christian bodies lies just to make it look as if we are being persecuted but thank Gid US and other countries have more Intel's to see through all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Megasaucy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Racoon:
Meanwhile, the religious persecution is still ongoing.

If l...

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Murio001: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Evercurious:

TERRORIST like you
And you are?
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Murio001: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
womenareapess:
you are a stupid person undecided

So I should change my religion to Islam just because Islam is persecuting me undecided

Is like telling your child to join terrorism.

It shall not be well with you
Your level of hypocrisy is unbelievable. In short, you are a dumb woman
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by NoSentiment: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
TY Denjuma's money wasted for nothing. Their demigod (America) has deserted them, treasonous idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Hotzone(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
USA is seriously losing their grandeur on international relations so Biden is trying so hard repair the ties that Trump severe during his administration
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by iamdapsyj(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:

I kuku need enlightenment on this...
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by mfm04622: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Standardcosting:
What was the basis for delisting?

Ask first what was the basis for add Nigeria to the listbinnthe first place?
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Tetrahedron(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:

Look at this female head-slammer that should have been married off at age 11 as fourth wife, have the audacity to tell persecuted religions to change!
Rag-head
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by brightalo1010: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Standardcosting:
What was the basis for delisting?
for you to have some pain or say usa has taken bribe
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by kudinkarfe: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
I can swear with your left ball you are not Christian. Yoruba muslin claiming Christian.

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by DanielAlhassan(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
stop being useless

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Golan007: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
egoldman:

Go and tell that to the people of Southern Kaduna.

Crying more than the bereaved.

You seem to want your country to be blacklisted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.