Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,834 members, 7,976,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries (27095 Views)

Members Of Ghana Church Pray With Passport & Flags Of Countries They Want / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Murio001: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gerrard59:

They are not just lying but gaslighting unsuspecting readers into believing that the news of Christians being slaughtered if false or make readers doubt their sensibilities when reading the news. In Islam, it's called Taqiya. Murio001, Mycoin and LegalWolf are Islamic jihadists perpetuating the narrative that their ilks aren't slaughtering Christians across Northern Nigeria.
If you mention my name again I will curse your whole generation bastard you are a foolish and frustrated human being. I promise you if you mention my name again the evil that would befall your whole family would be uncontrollable. Try me
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Murio001: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gerrard59:

They are not just lying but gaslighting unsuspecting readers into believing that the news of Christians being slaughtered if false or make readers doubt their sensibilities when reading the news. In Islam, it's called Taqiya. Murio001, Mycoin and LegalWolf are Islamic jihadists perpetuating the narrative that their ilks aren't slaughtering Christians across Northern Nigeria.
I dare you, try it.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Bellotelli: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

Continue to lie and deceive yourself there...

Ultimately your end will not be good if your persist in this path.

Kindly desist from quoting me... I won't warn you again.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by LegalWolf: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Murio001:

Asking who for respect? A child with no manners would test his strength with that of his father.
I dont blame you, I blame the ancestral curse that was placed on your family

Brother, Gerrard59 is well known on this street as someone with no iota of self worth or dignity. To argue with him is reminiscent of the old adage of wrestling with a pig in the mud. Of course, the pig will be happy. But one ends up dejected and staining himself.

Please spare your energy. He’s not worthy of your time or attention. Certainly, his life ain’t going too well and the only probably cause to his myopic mind are Muslims or/and Northerners. Is that the type of “thing” you should spend your time arguing with?

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Murio001: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2021
LegalWolf:

Brother, Gerrard59 is well known on this street as someone with no iota of self worth or dignity. To argue with him is reminiscent of the old adage of wrestling with a pig in the mud. Of course, the pig will be happy. But one ends up dejected and staining himself.

Please spare your energy. He’s not worthy of your time or attention. Certainly, his life ain’t going too well and the only probably cause to his myopic mind are Muslims or/and Northerners. Is that the type of “thing” you should spend your time arguing with?

I really needed to hear this, thank you very much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend / Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / The Bible Forbids Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.