Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (51035 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Lama70(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Small boy with big sense ��
God bless you!

5 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by floss(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm touched

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Noblewealth(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
It really talks about the awesomeness of parenting, teaching our children caring and love shouldn't be limited to female child alone... When you train a male child well, it reflect in his life to the world..

That's alone shows bounding between them and he did it better and awesomely well..

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by penplus: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

5 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by CSTRR: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is also another adorable video I saw yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0WzaVWRFs

4 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Divoc19(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whatever kids see us doing they replicate, good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by corbanstevee: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
The boy sure know how to keep the spoon neat before putting it in the baby’s mouth.

A style I do feeding my boys when they were growing.

5 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Randy100: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some people are mad, you can't even do anything again without people not videoing you, even when you are dying. This is how I broke somebody's phone the other day videoing me while I was in pain from accident. Everybody is mad in this country.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Sterope(f): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some sexists will still be shouting their preference for a female first child like taking of another is beyond human learning

5 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by neonly: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmmmmm very touching my own boys Na fight dem sabi can't wait to reach and show them dis
To raise boys no easy ooooo
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Ubiman(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
sisisioge:
Little acts of responsibility....their mother is raising a responsible man, she's creating a bond between siblings and shes doing something good for herself. May God bless her family jare.

I see what you did there. Killing three birds with one stone. Words on marble!

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by IbileIfe: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Great Alpha male in the making.
I did this for all my younger siblings.
In fact, I had to attend afternoon session of the St. Matthias Catholic Primary School in Lafiaji on the Lagos Island, because I had to baysit my younger siblings whilst our parents went to work.
I changed diapers for them, because there were no Pampers or Huggies in those days.
We used thick cotton napkins and safety pins.

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by 8stargeneral: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is HW all of us in our family are been trained...act of responsible home.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by oliverwrites: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whoever said there is no GOD is mad. Nature naturally betrothed responsibilities like this on the first born. It is extremely rare seeing a first born who doesn't have this spirit.

My little daughter at 5 cares for her siblings like she is their mother and it doesn't surprise me, I took others on my neck even when it is not convenient, nature forces you.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by oliverwrites: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
neonly:
Hmmmmmm very touching my own boys Na fight dem sabi can't wait to reach and show them dis
Be grateful. I have a all girls hostel and they fight too and most times caused by the second born who is like me in actions and inaction.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Beautiful.....
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Better him than an adult because these kids are wonderful. If their sibling or another child gives them stone to eat, they will eat it and drink water. If it is an adult, na war.

They understand themselves, just leave them.
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That was how my only brother took care of me even upto this day. He still surprises me with huge alert even when i don't ask.

Responsible brothers are gold. Giving you so much without expecting anything from you.
So what do you do in return?
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
benjackugo:
Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Photo, Video)

A little boy was seen attending to his sister in the halls of a school environment while their mother sat for a test, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, the boy is seen carrying and feeding his sister a bowl of pap.

The boy, who has obviously watched his mother do it multiple times, is seen taking spoonfuls of pap and tasting it first to check if it isn't too hot, before feeding his sister.

The video was shared on Facebook by Alisigwe Amarachi who advised mothers to train, not just their daughters, but their sons too as that they can be helpful to them.

Amarachi wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2392299260913031&id=100003989425745

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlb0K19WyE

https://igberetvnews.com/1406363/little-boy-attends-kid-sister-mother-writes-test-photo-video/

Stop using "kid" for human beings.

Kid means baby goat.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
benjackugo:
Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Photo, Video)

A little boy was seen attending to his sister in the halls of a school environment while their mother sat for a test, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, the boy is seen carrying and feeding his sister a bowl of pap.

The boy, who has obviously watched his mother do it multiple times, is seen taking spoonfuls of pap and tasting it first to check if it isn't too hot, before feeding his sister.

The video was shared on Facebook by Alisigwe Amarachi who advised mothers to train, not just their daughters, but their sons too as that they can be helpful to them.

Amarachi wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2392299260913031&id=100003989425745

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlb0K19WyE

https://igberetvnews.com/1406363/little-boy-attends-kid-sister-mother-writes-test-photo-video/

Stop using "kid" for human beings.

Kid means baby goat.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Akerele44(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Melt my heart ❤️
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Akerele44(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
neonly:
I no fit laff abeg grin
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
ok
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Donchyke007(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
is that why he wants to finish the food
Na him chop the tin pass the baby sef smiley smiley
Anyway, nice one son.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by alizma: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
femi4:
Wrong narrative

The video is about a boy eating from the kid sister's meal even as he fed her
Just as expected from people in your class of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by ahnie: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Well domesticated child
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Ykc2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That was how my only brother took care of me even upto this day. He still surprises me with huge alert even when i don't ask.

Responsible brothers are gold. Giving you so much without expecting anything from you.
his happy you displaying your two oranges?
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by pek(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
hybrid11:
his he's your brother ofcus, he does not expect anything in return except his he's not your blood
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by anochuko01(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
I did this for my three sisters.
I grew up into responsibility... I didn't even enjoy my teenage years, but those years helped create strong bonds and love.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by neonly: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
oliverwrites:
Be grateful. I have a all girls hostel and they fight too and most times caused by the second born who is like me in actions and inaction.

Like simba and his lioness
But in more serious note boys no easy girls are still gentle
My own they fight for everything down to remote control fan ac even chair dis one go say I was sitting der before dat one go say u know dat my favourite spot sometime ehh I just dey tire I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.