Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,768 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (51063 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by iHart(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
femi4:
Wrong narrative

The video is about a boy eating from the kid sister's meal even as he fed her
You have never fed pap to a baby nor seen where a baby is fed pap. If the mother was feeding the baby, she will still do the same thing the boy is doing. Licking the bottom of the spoon is to prevent the pap from dripping...

5 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmmm,the one wey dem no give us to feed kid sister self we dey le stilo am,oloun iya n mayor neva go tink am.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Solofresh2: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is the kind of thing this female gender likes.They like to be taken care of but can't take care of others themselves.
As if that is not enough, you will see some of them shouting men are scum up and down.
That's why for me help a female gender who is not my mom or sister is always very hard

I would rather help my roadside young mechanic than help this gender
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good one from a brother.He is a potential great father

i choose agriculture any day any time
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by ugodson(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=femi4 post=107735852]Wrong narrative

The video is about a boy eating from the kid sister's meal even as he fed her[/quotel]

He wasn't eating the food. Haven't u seen mothers feeding like this? His only cooling d food and showing love. Well u wouldn't know cos I don't think you have EVER feed a baby b4
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by BestRicePlug28(f): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
hybrid11:
We do it for them for free
But them ,they will make you wash plate
This gender na wahalaly lovely creatures grin

Lolssss
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by ShaqFu: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
benjackugo:
Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Photo, Video)

A little boy was seen attending to his sister in the halls of a school environment while their mother sat for a test, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, the boy is seen carrying and feeding his sister a bowl of pap.

The boy, who has obviously watched his mother do it multiple times, is seen taking spoonfuls of pap and tasting it first to check if it isn't too hot, before feeding his sister.

The video was shared on Facebook by Alisigwe Amarachi who advised mothers to train, not just their daughters, but their sons too as that they can be helpful to them.

Amarachi wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2392299260913031&id=100003989425745

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlb0K19WyE

https://igberetvnews.com/1406363/little-boy-attends-kid-sister-mother-writes-test-photo-video/
Men this is so cute.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Adaanna(f): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is beautiful

The mother is doing a great job.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
And is that a news too...

We the children of 80's back then we do it always na ...

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
temitope27:
A boy care for his younger sister than the opposite sex does

Must you turn everything to gender war? Let's have peace for one day.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
I only see a little boy eating the food met for his sister
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by matm: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
This boy is not little now.Can even connive to sell an adult
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by oliverwrites: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
neonly:

Like simba and his lioness
But in more serious note boys no easy girls are still gentle
My own they fight for everything down to remote control fan ac even chair dis one go say I was sitting der before dat one go say u know dat my favourite spot sometime ehh I just dey tire I swear
You will enjoy them be patience and enjoy karma, you probably did worst.

Whenever I see my second daughter I just laugh because even though she looks like my younger sister she is my character intoto and whatever she does to me I count it as pay back.

Enjoy your pay back.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by neonly: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
oliverwrites:
You will enjoy them be patience and enjoy karma, you probably did worst.

Whenever I see my second daughter I just laugh because even though she looks like my younger sister she is my character intoto and whatever she does to me I count it as pay back.

Enjoy your pay back.

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:
My mum neva tried it....i go finish the food.

SMA gold+ cerelac.
hahaha, funny you, you like food too much o.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Owain: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That was how my only brother took care of me even upto this day. He still surprises me with huge alert even when i don't ask.

Responsible brothers are gold. Giving you so much without expecting anything from you.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Catch them young in reality. That is really nice of the mother, who is definitely nurturing a family on the path of decency, morality, sincerity and love.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wow
This gladned my heart ❤️
Am proud of you boy ��
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Igbudu1: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:

SMA gold+ cerelac.

Even if this passes as a joke, but that's not what is needed here...

This is something people should admonish and promote, the act of responsibility even at such tender age is top notch...

May he never derail in life!
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
sisisioge:
Little acts of responsibility....their mother is raising a responsible man, she's creating a bond between siblings and shes doing something good for herself. May God bless her family jare.
And tomorrow one daughter of jezebeel will bring separation btw the siblings all in the name of marriage
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
hybrid11:
We do it for them for free
But them ,they will make you wash plate
This gender na wahalaly lovely creatures grin
Gbamsolutely, look at how the brother is feeding the sister, tomorrow now, one daughter of jezebeel will bring separation btw the siblings all in the name of marriage
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:

SMA gold+ cerelac.

Oga why u the expose me na grin grin
Hehehehe!
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
femi4:
Wrong narrative

The video is about a boy eating from the kid sister's meal even as he fed her

...you obviously don’t know jack about spoon-feeding kids. He was licking spillovers from the bottom of the spoon, that way there will be no stains or crumbs falling on his baby sister also making for smooth passage into her mouth without the food touching her lips.

Naso them dey take know last born o cos if you had spoon-fed your siblings you would have known this fancy little trick taught us by our mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by jacoik(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:

SMA gold+ cerelac.
Lolxxxxx hahahaha bad guy
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is lovely... cool cool

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by jacoik(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
temitope27:
A boy care for his younger sister than the opposite sex does
Lolxxxxx hahahaha no be boy like Charles for my compound wey dey beat Ada like mad ooooo
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by vincentjk(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
There's this boy in my street (around 10-11 year old) who would write list, go to the market, return then make white rice and stew or delicious soup and swallow following his mums instructions before leaving for school where she teaches.

Your kids can become anything you want of them. when people see me doing things for my mums dem nogo know how e take start.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by 1F30M4(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Awwwwn so thoughtful of him. A caring big brother is everything & more.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Nekky5(f): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kudos to the woman for raising a potential responsible man and father. The young boy is trained to take care of situations when the need arises.i would not be surprised to hear that this is all he has learnt from his mother.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Gee64: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
A WOMAN MUST NOT WORK OUTSIDE THE HOME. THE MAN MUST PROVIDE ALL THE FAMILY NEEDS WHILE THE WOMAN BRINGS UP THE CHILDREN AND TEACH THEM MORALS.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Onyeka2019: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Me ke common indomie way they say make I cook for my 4yrs old cousin Omo I chop am finish for pot..
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Jeffersonagain(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
That's special: to have an only brother who is selflessly caring.

And I'd love to be your other brother

MadamVanessa:
That was how my only brother took care of me even upto this day. He still surprises me with huge alert even when i don't ask.

Responsible brothers are gold. Giving you so much without expecting anything from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.