Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,285 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (51069 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by cayorday89(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:
My mum neva tried it....i go finish the food.

SMA gold+ cerelac.
For me it was Nutrend and Cerelac, it's the crispiness for me, dry like the great IJEBU garri and their unique taste.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by passion007: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lovely gesture from the boy, even though I couldn't watch it after he kept feeding his sister after putting the food in his mouth. Just a bit disgusted by that.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That was how my only brother took care of me even upto this day. He still surprises me with huge alert even when i don't ask.

Responsible brothers are gold. Giving you so much without expecting anything from you.

See as you set. Me likey tall girls with your kain figure...
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Hkff: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Ifogift007: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Amen.

Responsible brothers like us remind just 8.

Two don japa leave UAR now Na 6 of us remain grin
2 dey airport now..dem wan japa to grin
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by suffering: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
When people are born into poverty, everybody sits up to tackle responsibilities. The problem with Africans in poverty is they birth too many children. One or two are enough but for some reason these non-useful citizens birth soccer teams plus. Poverty is abundant in rural areas and that’s why my semi-educated workmates always brag that children in villages are more independent that city-bred adults. All I care for is a child being a child; make money beforehand so they can spend the first ten years of their lives exploring the world carefree.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Mummiesgirls4(f): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
He will be a good husband n father by Gods grace. Some men can't even boil water let alone make tea
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by temitope27(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

Must you turn everything to gender war? Let's have peace for one day.
did I hold ur peace
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
temitope27:
did I hold ur peace

Continue.

In fact write a piece on how brothers take care of their sisters more than the other way round.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by bukatyne(f): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
He will be a good husband n father by Gods grace. Some men can't even boil water let alone make tea

cheesy grin

Some that can't/won't 'boil water' today did more than this.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
neonly:

Like simba and his lioness
But in more serious note boys no easy girls are still gentle
My own they fight for everything down to remote control fan ac even chair dis one go say I was sitting der before dat one go say u know dat my favourite spot sometime ehh I just dey tire I swear

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
alizma:

Just as expected from people in your class of reasoning

It was just a joke? Hian.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 20, 2021
benjackugo:
Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Photo, Video)

A little boy was seen attending to his sister in the halls of a school environment while their mother sat for a test, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, the boy is seen carrying and feeding his sister a bowl of pap.

The boy, who has obviously watched his mother do it multiple times, is seen taking spoonfuls of pap and tasting it first to check if it isn't too hot, before feeding his sister.

The video was shared on Facebook by Alisigwe Amarachi who advised mothers to train, not just their daughters, but their sons too as that they can be helpful to them.

Amarachi wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2392299260913031&id=100003989425745

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlb0K19WyE

https://igberetvnews.com/1406363/little-boy-attends-kid-sister-mother-writes-test-photo-video/
this is the most adorable video I have seen this month, probably this year.
I had to screenshot the picture, I had to go on Facebook and download the video from the lady and I watch it from time to time, probably because the young boy has a striking resemblance with my kid bro.
Re: Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) by soke02(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Baawaa:
The boy is well trained, not like my neighbour's children grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what about ur neighbor's children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.