Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) (39520 Views)

Pick One / Men Bend Over To Pick Up An Object / Pls What Should Pick Between Industrial Chemistry And Computer Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Denique(f): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
jawalis:
Can’t just chose blindly, my decision will depend on the location of the house and the market value of that car.
You stole my comment!
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Lavisha(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
A house is an Asset while a Car is a liability.
No matter the value or cost of the car, if it is not for commercial purpose, then it's a Liability.

Once upon a time, I bought a Naija used 2010 Camry @1.5mili.

Now, that car is worth 3milli.

Owning a car is a fhucking investment.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by emae009(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Judgesledge:
Bring your vintage car come naija, let's price it for you

since we're being childish now... Oga Paulo uproot your asset house come antarctic let's market it for you
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by deepwater(f): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

A perfect car for uber is not a liability but investment. Far better than asset

uber for 9ja no be investment
ask around !
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
3 bedroom flat without wasting time. How can l pack such sophisticated car in a rented house?
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by ChikezieU(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ussycool:
3 Bedroom flat for sure
My family will be proud of for this.

Baba god pick up my call o.
Help with even plot of land this year.
It shall be well Nairalanders.
Amen
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by izubext007: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
I go for the that is not located at an erosion prone area, as the car, may be uber kind .......... U knw what I mean.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
It depends, a 2021 toyota camry/supra cost above 25million naira you know. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
A three bedroom flat
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Kylce042(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
integrityhomes:
You can only pick one

would you opt for a 3bedroom flat or a brand new ca
it depends on the kind of car tho
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by udy4luv88(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Foolish question! U go sleep for ur car till enternity??

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
A car is a depreciating piece of metal.
So a house ANY day
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Muwq: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
None
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kayberg:
I'll choose the car.
Sell it, build a house from it and use the remaining to still get a smaller car.
One shot, two kills.

Those choosing A, which of them is A o?

Wait, which Toyota model is that car?

Remember house na house..but no b all cars b car..some na motor...
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by eyinola: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Location of the house matters to me, if it's in sango i will choose the new Camry am sure that car is abt 20M or more but if the house is in a good location i will choose the house, some people get houses in some areas and can't even live in their own houses

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by sencekompis: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Most idiomatic question. RUBBISH POST
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by opzy100(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
I will chose the house
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
nonut:
The car. Its obviously costlier than the house and it can buy that house with some change left.
If you chose the car over the house and the hijackers came like san Andreas wetin you wan tell God,as for me na the house i go choose
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
B
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by SamPeeLamen(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
I'll chose the 3 car brand new bedroom flat. What am I even saying sef?
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
What I know is that a house can't be hijacked like cars,f**uck damn car,god that provides for the house will also provide for the car
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
I will go for a 3bedroom car.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by ehissi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
integrityhomes:
You can only pick one

would you opt for a 3bedroom flat or a brand new ca

It depends, give me a house in banana island vs a Toyota camry and I will go for the house.

But give a 3 bedroom at ile-epo bus stop at ikorodu vs a buggati veyron or a lamborgini urus, baba I take the car joor
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Riri(f): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
I chose three bedroom flat.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
emae009:

no wonder vintage cars cost hundreds of millions of dollars... I dey find those kind liabilities

If you buy a Toyota Camry 2021 edition, can you maintain it till the year 2113? If yes then go for the car and sell it as vintage.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Labadi69: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
A house is an Asset while a Car is a liability.
No matter the value or cost of the car, if it is not for commercial purpose, then it's a Liability.

Look at this one. You go just open mouth waaaa.

You never see house that is worse than a liability before? They are called money pits. And very very common. If you have a house that is an asset without chipping your money constantly then thank God.

You are clearly a teenager. Stay in school and stop wasting your time here before yamayama nack you for head there angry

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Igwetech: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Go for 3 bedrooms flat
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by emae009(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
joshuaidibia:

If you buy a Toyota Camry 2021 edition, can you maintain it till the year 2113? If yes then go for the car and sell it as vintage.

I'm in the built industry bro. Buildings depreciate hence they are liabilities, it's the land underneath the building that appreciates thus giving the structure most of its value. Build a mansion and maintain for just 10 years, not going for a 100 here, then ask a valuer to value the building only, you'll be surprised at what your expensive structure is worth.... The most expensive real estate that was pegged at $500million at its unveiling, just 2 years dispite all the money spent on advertising it, the value of that building has reduced.
In conclusion, I'm not saying car is an asset and building is not, I was trying to cancel the notion we tend to have in this part of the world that anything other than a house is a liability. A lot of things other than a building are assets too.

after all that write up, if you have any work or deal about real estate, be it building a house or buying a land in a secure and serene environment. I'm your plug!

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by generalwo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Depends on what you want from life.... Some. People already have houses, so they would choose the car.... Some people already have a car so they will choose the house.... People like me that don't have either a car or a house already will definitely choose the house..
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by odaniel1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
3 bed for rent or dash? If dash, then i choose 3 bed. But if rent na the brand new car i go choose so i go resell am or use am do Uber…
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
A. That one will never lose value in 30years .

Who told you ??

The grass is always greener on the other side ??

If you construct a house today and live in it for 5 years, what you will be selling in the 6th year is the plot of land, not the house.

Unless you dey a city like Lagos or Abuja where there is a serious housing deficit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? / Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / Transliterations Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.