Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,612 members, 7,965,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:00 PM

Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State (7405 Views)

Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday- SEE PHOTO / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by otokx(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2011
Where exactly in Ikwerre LGA where they kidnapped cos the LGA is large and i even reside in it.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by benlay(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2011
are u guys serious? i mean Nigeria is really sick, it might take a few years but i see this country breaking down, North will go her way, South will and all this bs will stop. Kidnapped Corps members? damn!
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by reindeer: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2011
This Pastor Bakare sef, why hasnt he said anything about this attack on people just serving their country ehn?
All this CPC people running around the country causing problems, that is how they killed the president of the medical students in Ibadan. . . .Arrest Buhari, Arrest Bakare! smiley
I wonder where the s.illy loudmouthed, jerry-curled asssss Oritsejafor is now, not talking about this.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by otokx(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2011
Please let us not be in a haste to say that its CPC that are the brain behind this.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by honeric01(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2011
lol, can't you see the sarcasm? tongue
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by reindeer: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
honeric01:

lol, can't you see the sarcasm? tongue

The dude missed that! cheesy
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by medoski(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2011
Buhari again
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by otokx(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
i doubt this story
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by otitokoro1: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
If this is true, why were they Kidnapped?

However, this Ibo boys have began to draw business out of the riot incident that Government takes responsibility for Copers to the tune of N5M each, Now the Ibos must be thinking 5 x 5M = N25M grin grin grin

A beg make them peg service until Nigeria find her feet , grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by DaDoctor: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
Posted by: otitokoro1
Insert Quote

BECAUSE BOYS DEY VEX GAN NI O!!! MAY BE DEM SCATTER YARN OR MIS MOVE, LOL!!!
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by 190: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2011
^WHATS SCATTER YARN OR MIS MOVE MEAN

Im not a nigerian pls explain undecided
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
Da Doctor:

PLEASE IGNORE KOBO JUNKY, She breathes butane gas, ALWAYS HIGH!!! TALKING TRASH, EVERYDAY[b][/b]

This is from someone whose contribution so far is that the NYSC members in this case probably DESERVE the treatment they are getting.

Hate to disappoint you, but I am not from your household to know to inhale a gas like butane. No thanks . . . as I already see what that has done to you.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by BetaThings: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2011
kpogede77:

While it is not impossible for those sponsoring Boko Haram to sponsor the kidnap to make a point, I want to say here that this is just a rehears er of things to come. We have told the government before now to scrap NYSC or let  every body serve in their state. But GEJ said no. He undermined the calls by online people to scrap the NYSC. I have said it before now that if GEJ refuse to accept our call, we will scrap it by our selves by killing northern youth coppers serving in the Niger delta. The online community should not be taken for granted because every categories of persons are found here. The Jomogbomo of this world are here, the Cyntia White of this world are here. If they are Hausa Fulani corppers, they should be killed to serve as deterrent to others to stop coming to the south to serve. They should serve in their Alimajiri community. Mark my word, if they are not Hausa Fulani coppers, nothing will happen to them.  
I suggest you consider very carefully the implications of your actions
If members of your family are not serving in the North, they may somehow find themselves there and you will have to rethink your recommendation
You may even find that it is one "illiterate" mallam that shields you from rioters, robbers or whatever even in your backyard
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by BetaThings: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
Da Doctor:

Posted by: otitokoro1
Insert Quote

BECAUSE BOYS DEY VEX GAN NI O!!! MAY BE DEM SCATTER YARN OR MIS MOVE, LOL!!!

Some innocent people are in danger/distress and you are laughing!
What makes you think you are immune from danger - armed robbers, rioters, police etc
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by mallorca(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
medoski:

Buhari again
grin grin grin grin
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by ojofu(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2011
In war situation, you are allowed to kill as much as you can but what surprises me most is that, some killings are still classified as GENOCIDE- I learnt you are guilty of this when you deliberately kill people or exterminate them.

what happen in River state can happen anywhere in the world even in the United State of America and they are categorise as crime. But what happened during the election in the North where defenseless people were selectively kill because of their tribe, religion or opinion takes place only in few places like Rwanda, former Yugoslavia and Northern Nigeria.

In my own opinion, Kidnapping = crime, Senseless killing in the North or anywhere = Genocide.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
The North and the East better not bring their rubbish to the South west.

Ah ahn, what is this? What is going on in Nigeria again?
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by honeric01(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The North and the East better not bring their rubbish to the South west.

Ah ahn, what is this? What is going on in Nigeria again?

The senseless killing of some high ranked police men around Ikorodu in Lagos by some red eyed soldiers was done in which part of the world? Toronto or Yugoslavia? undecided embarassed wink
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2011
honeric01:

The senseless killing of some high ranked police men around Ikorodu in Lagos by some red eyed soldiers was done in which part of the world? Toronto or Yugoslavia? undecided embarassed wink

When you found out which one of the two, let me know. undecided embarassed wink
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is that your final answer? undecided
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by myk2mic: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

instead of simply answering his question, u just showed ur bad knowledge/use of the english language
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by seanet02: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
I hope Ibos have not already eaten them
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by aljharem3: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2011
seanet02:

I hope Ibos have not already eaten them

silly talk, 5 people are kidnaped u are here shouting ibo/igbo

u are not serious angry
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Limaoscar: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2011
OMG, Buhari people has started again o

Oh no, it's Boko haram

Buhari is evil

Arrest him

Buhari is a murderer, since he lost, Nigerians have been having badluck in Nigeria

Buhari is the problem in Jos

He's also the problem in Bayelsa, rivers, borno, bauchi, yobe, Abia, Ogun state and even Lagos

chai, buhari is another Bin ladin

Arrest Buhari, says Oristojafor abi wetin be that jerry curl man name from SS?

Very stewpid thread derailer embarassed
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by EzeUche1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
Now some of SW brethren want to say the Ikwerre are Igbo now.  tongue If they are, PH (Iguocha) is definitely Igbo.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by honeric01(m): 1:28am On Jun 10, 2011
Limaoscar:

OMG, Buhari people has started again o

Oh no, it's Boko haram

Buhari is evil

Arrest him

Very stewpid thread derailer embarassed

If i am a stewpid thread derailer, then what are you? an imbelic thread derailer grin
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2011
no vex, but:
I have just started the following thread on Nigerian political history , compiled using mainly television news reports since 1960.

I would appreciate more sources of archive television video news for Nigeria - especially if it is embeddable on this forums.

Please give your suggestions when you visit the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=693700.msg8688814#msg8688814
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by millionbuc(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2011
Thank God the Police is gradually getting on top of their game. Is it not in the same Abia. Aba to be precise that 32 teenagers were rescued from A baby farm were they were forced to sell their children for around $180 after giving birth?

Read more at http://www.5slate..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bvn Name And Nysc Registration Name / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Kano Experience As A Nysc Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.