Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,235 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Gospel According To Joagbaje - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel According To Joagbaje (7755 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Beware Of The Gospel According To The New Age Movement (part 2) / The Gospel According To Judas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
Zikkyy:

the sad bit is that 'controversy Jo' is somewhere reading this, smiling and puffing on his cuban cigar angry

The cigar he got from Fideeeel Castro his self!  smiley
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2011
JeSoul:
. . . I (and everyone else) am certainly not without my shortcomings on NL.

No one is perfect . . . smiley
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2011
And in strolls the most imperfect of them all, nuclearboy!

m_nwankwo:

Hi Pastor. Yes, we have as you pointed out debated the issue. I maintain that there is nothing without a cause. To transcend causality in my view does not exist. Events that appear not to have causality only appears so but it is not real. It only appears so because observers of such an event are within the event and thus cannot see outside or beyond that event. Only the man at the top of Oshodi bridge will see the chaos below him in the mad movement of the people to and fro. He who is within this movement will not see it. Even the story of Job have its cause. [size=13pt]I believe that  what ever happens or will happen to a person is a consequence of their free will.[/size] The expressions of your free will is dependent on you but the reciprocal actions arising from them is determined by the immutable laws of God. Thus you cannot sow yam and expect beans at harvest time just because you have heard that the price of beans have suddenly skyrocketed. Neither will  you be certified a surgeon when you did not attend the training and proved your competence. As it is in these earthly matters, so is it spiritually. The implication of my stand is that God has given man the ability to raise himself to heaven or drag himself to hell. As men stir there ship of life, so will it glid through the waters of life. Grace which many think is undeserved is actually deserved; it is simply the fruitification of seeds sown in earlier or present incarnations which the recipients are unconscious of the sowing in the earthly sense. Spiritual guides see these fruits and by guidance help to bring about circumstances in which the recipients reap the fruits. Since the recipients are unaware of the these fruits as well as the guidance in an earthly sense, they conclude that it is undeserved. The same principle underlines what we regard as misfortune. Someday, the bandage will fall from there eyes and they can trace with mathematical accuracy the causalities that resulted in the grace. As always, stay blessed.

I wish to ask m_nwankwo a question:

This your "implied causality" concept - how does it explain the death of a spanking brand new baby? Or the decision of a fulani man to machete the head of a 4 day old baby? How does that fall within the "free will" of the baby?

@Enigma & Jesoul:

There is one person on this forum who is perfect. Do not dare the fates! wink
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
@nuke

grin Possibly, if we look hard enough we'll find that person named specifically in the Bible as perfect wink
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by mnwankwo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2011
MyJoe:

Would you be so kind to explain the above? Who are these guides capable of doing this?

Hi My Joe. As an aid for our development, God permitted chains of guides to guide, admonish, and teach us his will and its manifestations as we experience in various realms of creation. The closest to us in this chain are human spirits like us who have experienced here on earth but have transited into the beyond following earthly death. These group of guides used to have the same weakness that we currently have but have overcome them. They are then appointed as guides to help us overcome our weaknesses. They admonish us through our conscience. Indeed a  part of our conscience are impressions from these closest of guides. As one type of weakness falls away, then new guides with experience with a new fault takes over until we also overcome that fault. These closest of guides sense liberating joy when we overcome our faults or refuse to succumb to temptation but they also feel depressing sorrow when we discard there admonitions and succumb to temptations. They did the same thing with there own guides when they were on earth and seen the same thing repeat in there wards is also a strengthening experience for the guides, an experience that strengthens them to never depart from serving the will of the Almighty. Thus there is progress spiritually both for the guides and his wards. What I briefly described above are guides that are closest to most people while on earth. There insight is still close to the earth and thus they cannot divine many event.

Now, there are higher gradations of guides that are advanced human spirits, higher spirits and substantiate beings that can survey the will of God in greater detail and thus mediate through the chains of lower guides a message to a human being on earth that results in what people generally regard as grace. A practical example here may make the picture I am trying to paint clearer. An unemployed youth had only 20 naira left in his pocket. He is to use that money to enter a bus that will take him to the venue of a job interview that is 10km away. The job interview is scheduled for tomorrow. On his way from the local market, he saw an old woman with a heavy load on her back. He gently offered to help the old woman carry her load. Even with the load lifted from the back of the old woman, the youth noticed that the old woman is drained of strength and can barely walk the entire distance to her village. The youth knew that putting the woman in a bus at the cost of 20 naira will take the woman to her village but that 20 naira is the only thing he has on him and it is his transport money to the job interview. Without further thought, the youth decided to use the 20 naira to pay for the old woman transport. The old woman was moved by this act of kindness. As she was about to enter the bus, she knelt with her shaking legs, raised her hand in the air and prayed that God should bless this youth.

The act of selflessness and the prayer took on form and grew in the beyond as a fountain of blessing for this youth. Now the youth trekked to the interview and did not succeed. For the next 25 years he was still struggling  and can barely take care of his responsibilities. At this point this youth have forgotten of the encounter with the old woman. But this fountain of blessing that arose from his selfless act of love have matured and awaiting when the former youth (now a middle aged man) will tap from it and dramatically change his fortune. The higher guides I mentioned above have tendered and watched this fountain of blessing grow and mature. The earthly manifestation of this fountain is that this struggling man will suddenly cross the path of human beings and events that will bring good fortune. Guidance is then mediated to this middle aged man and within a space of few weeks, several coincidence opens the door to fortune, the middle aged man does not understand why fortune will suddenly smile on him after years of struggle nor does he remember that an event that transpired 25 years ago sowed the seed for his fortune. More baffling to him is why suddenly he was at the right place and time. The uninitiated will call it providence or grace but this providence or grace did not drop in his laps from no where but is a a manifestation of the eternal laws of God. If people start looking at these apparent coincidence in their lives and that of their neighbors with their spirit, a pattern may begin to unfold which may permit them a glimpse into the omniscience of God or the love that is imbued in his eternal laws.

At some point, I may offer more detail about these higher guides and the nature of their activity. As always stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by aletheia(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

This your "implied causality" concept - how does it explain the death of a spanking brand new baby? Or the decision of a fulani man to machete the head of a 4 day old baby? How does that fall within the "free will" of the baby?
^
An almost never ending cycle of cause and effect. Call it Karma. That's the answer you will get.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by mnwankwo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

I wish to ask m_nwankwo a question:

Hi Nuclearboy. Thanks for your question. My view on the question is as follows: A brand new baby is only new with respect to the present physical body but not with respect to the soul that inhabits that body. Indeed all babies are old souls in young bodies. Before there present existence as new born babies they have been on earth several times in a process often referred to as reincarnation. The consequences of their free will in previous incarnations influence their fate in this present incarnation. Thus a new born baby comes with a load of good and bad karma or reciprocal actions dating back from its former existence. These threads of fate from previous existence determine where he will born, the circumstances, the parents and even the type of genes that he will inherit. Thus it is not luck that some are born into wealth while others are born into abject poverty. It is also not chance that some have good genes and immune system while others are born with hereditary diseases. In order not to digress much from your question, let me say that the thread of fate is always changing as new threads, that is, new acts of free will are added to existing thread such that an existing good or bad karma with which a child was born with can be mitigated or result in the opposite effect. Now back to the spanking brand new baby. There are several possibilities and I will shortly list some of them- 1, a brand new baby may die because he prenatally chose to do so, 2, he may have through his actions in former earth lives predetermined himself to die shortly after birth. In this case, medical practitioners or parents who in former existence indulged in aborting babies will be compelled by the reaction of their actions to experience death as a baby or child, 3, a spirit involved with the development of the science of pediatrics in the beyond may choose to experience death as a child as part of his training in the non earthly sphere, 4, a baby may die as a result of the abuse of free will by others, in this case, the parents may have taken drugs during pregnancy or doctors were careless. In this last example, the baby did not die directly  because of his free will but because of the effect of the free will of others. This is possible on earth where good and bad dwell side by side. A spirit that decides to experience on earth accepted a priori [/i]before earthly incarnation that he may become a victim of the abuse of free will by others. If a spirit does not accept this [i]a priori, he will never be able to incarnate on earth. The laws of God also recompense those who are victims of the arbitrarily acts of there fellow men. Thus in accepting to experience on earth, the spirit has expressed its will to use the earth as a school for his development and since evil minded people are also in the same school, then he may become a victim of there evil nature. But even in this case, the baby or the child is not left without protection. If the mother of the child stands in the will of God and the child have not through his former activities generated bad karma, then luminous forces will shield the child from danger and terminate many evil voilition before they can manifest. The admonition "watch and pray" is no empty word.

The explanations with what happened to a brand new baby can also be applied in the case of a four day old child that was murdered by the fulani man. Where the event is not brought about by the karmic entanglements of the baby from previous incarnations on earth but from the evil act of the fulani man, then the necessary spiritual alertness was not expressed by those around the baby especially the mother. A mother who stands in the will of God will be able to spiritually shield her children from evil radiations and acts until the child reaches puberty. Just like the fulani murdered the baby, there will be cases where the fulani man will fell by his own sword even before he reaches the baby. One more thing, even when a man is destined to be murdered because of his karma, those who carry out the murder are perpetrating evil and will certainly reap the consequences of murder. The murderous currents will find fulfillment without the participation of human hands. I got to stop here for now. Stay blessed.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by aletheia(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
^
In a word Karma. grin
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by KunleOshob(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2011
Now that all this bickering over 'private mails' is over can we revert to the original topic of this thread and discuss the gospel which joagbaje's god revealed to him through 'revelation knowledge' grin
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2011
aletheia:

^
In a word Karma. grin

^^^ Life's a Biatch (then you die)  grin

@m_nwankwo. I am yet to get my mind wrapped around  reincarnation each time i try I fear i might be going schizo. the idea of being recycled for the purpose of spiritual perfection in a world that is fast going to sh.it smacks of divine masochism. Though I am half-consoled knowing Egbon Sule is probably a turd in some Congolese rubbish heap for brutally obtaining me those long years ago. Back to the recusant baby soul who refuses the grace of the gods to a positive path. If my child is kidnapped tomorrow and killed in the process, should i rest easy knowing that his past-life came to haunt him   or should I hope that bad karma catches up with the kidnappers as they get a good ass-whupping from a 2yr old who used to be Bruce lee in his past life   Help me out here

KunleOshob:

Now that all this bickering over 'private mails' is over can we revert to the original topic of this thread and discuss the gospel which joagbaje's god revealed to him through 'revelation knowledge' grin

Unfortunately Religious groups have turned the insights from knowledgeable introspection into a divine caper of sorts. It is true you can look at a frog for 10 years and 1 day you will see a prince. Same ol story of the Tree of Knowledge, How I wish Adam and Eve harvested the tree we would be complete Knowledge+Revelation now we have to do the last bit ourselves. I am curious though, How does God speak to Jo
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Sweetnecta: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2011
@inesqor; « #248 on: Yesterday at 01:42:32 PM »
[Quote] Grin Grin

Drama. Cheesy

@Sweetnecta: First, have a seat abeg \_____ <---- Sofa Grin Grin Grin

@Pastor AIO / Deep Sight:
To be candid, I have also communicated with Pastor AIO via email (I guess the same dummy email) too, and I asked him some questions (for my own consumption) that I obviously could not ask on NL (don't ask). He knows I'm telling the truth. In this regard, I think I understand his point because he was just as reluctant to respond to me too at the time, too; but maybe he responded because I was not attempting to intrude on his privacy or skylarking by asking the same questions I or others had already posed on NL.

Deep Sight, I think you should not leave NL if you can help it *shrugs*. If you do, please leave us a forwarding address Wink

As for those being accused of using multiple IDs, I can't even say anything on that Lips sealed cos I'm as guilty as they come. . . Cry[/Quote]while you guys are shocked at pastoraio, he has been damaged by the oyinbo boys who ruffed him up in his early years in england; hence basket mouthing. pastor can't keep a secret; babalawos are terrible at keeping secrets, the reason they talk a mile a minute as if their gibberish is the work of christian holy spirit who forces people to speak in tongues. i see you are making your own confession. while i hate confession, you should at least chose a catholic priest instead of ifa priest, pastoraio.

the sofa cramp my style. i need to stand up to stretch the old bones.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2011
@Jesoul

While Joagbaje has indeed come under an unprecedented amount of negative press and attention in the section, I can't help but feel that he needs blame no one but himself. The kind of claims/comments he makes are a lightning rod for controversy.

I mean when you boldly claim you raised someone from the dead . . . why won't people be all over your case?

As a moderator, I expect you to be neutral , but the bias you show is not healthy. Firstly I didn't use the word "I raise the dead" secondly, it is inconsequential if I did use it. What I think I said was something like " God raised a dead through me" or so.  I wasn't the one who laid hands on her directly, but I prayed with the person. A simple prayer of intercession, that God should grant her opportunity to be saved. I supplied the number of the brother who laid hands on her on my instruction. And she came back to life. There have been numerous cases all over the world of dead being raised. Why should Christians find it hard to believe that the name of Jesus can bring dead to life. Why would I lie for Jesus , wont it be a sin against me. He won't commend me for lying to praise his name. The testimony is true. And as a moderator,if you don't believe. Simply investigate. But if you won't investigate, it will be wrong and bias of you to be taking sides.

Furthermore it is true he has been caught in a lie about multiple ids, PastorAIO's thread was on point in that regard.

I don't have multiple ids, I have only one which is "joagbaje" . I have used posted with Mabel before and I explained and apologised . We used same system and she didn't log out.  We all have different ways of expression, and it is glaring that I am not Mabel.  That's about years ago.it could have happen to any one.    It's not only once  I had such experience. If I visit a town where I have a Nairaland friend , we hook up, and if I find your system on, I may just browse, just for browsing sake and before I know it I have responded to a post,forgetting this is not my home. I have had three experiences like that but no one knew because , I modified it when I realised.

The I.D I deliberately used was akhozem. It was a friend in benin . And it was an acronym of his edo name. I don't even remember the names now except I check the SMS he sent .

Some of my friends had asked me to change I.D. Because of the incessant attacks on my personality. Which are against Nairaland rules. People revealing my I.D, Location ,etc. Someone going to my face book to publish people's pictures  from my foto album. It was obvious they want to silence me, or force me out of this forum. I had refused to change my I.D . Because it would be as though they won. I was initially counting on moderators like you for action. But you turned blind eyes. I don't know why.

This is what Nairaland rules says:

- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applied to old members too.  Violation -> ban.

- The invasion of another user's privacy is now strictly prohibite[/b]d - example: [b]posting a lady's full name.. . .

If you moderators are relied upon to bring sanity to forum and you allow nuisance and support it, what do we have left.

Akhozem offered I should use his ID since I refused to open new one. The privacy attack was getting too much. I didn't know what I may expect next. If someone will come and snap me naked in my bathroom and post it here. So I decided to use akhozem . Especially after t TONYE . Did his own exposure on me . I still didn't know his intention.

Akhozem style is different from mine. The first post I  made with akhozem was very obvoious. Someone immediately asked if It was joagbaje, conscience won't make me deny, but it was difficult to admit either. So i didn't answer yes or no. I used akhozem to praise joagbaje post because of that incidence. I wanted to take his eyes off me. That's the only wrong I see I might have done.   There is no big deal in admitting I opened new ID.  If I had . It'ssimpler to explain that way. But I didn't open the ID . I took it over. That's the truth. And I was never comfortable with it. Because I didn't have freedom. I couldn't quote scriptures .

So people criticizing him are well within their borders. For those wondering 'why the mods are not doing anything about it', it is not the job of mods to muzzle free speech . . . as long as no one is breaking forum rules (and we have not gotten any complaints by the way).

What about the forum rules being broken ,all these years which prompted my action. Why wasnt anything anything done in response to all my complains ?

Nevertheless, I encourage my fellow section members to go easy with him. Feel free to expres yourselves with the usual fervence but please try to put a lid on the personal stuff.

Without banning anybody,If the highlighted above had been given as a response to my complains it would have meant a lot. All I got was silence and moderator praising someone for harassing me.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Sweetnecta: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2011
[Quote]« #267 on: Yesterday at 10:56:07 PM »

^
In a word Karma.  Grin[/Quote]this dude compounds his disbelief by not just remaining in his 3 gods concept. he is vying into hinduism. when you believe in what they believe, which is not part of your original believe, you have believed in their belief.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2011
^

God is not 3 but ONE.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2011
@m-nwankwo;

Thank you for your time.

First you contradict a tenet of the Bible which says Time and chance happens to them all. But this (whist a problem for the Christian) won't be my thrust in response.

Rather, let me ask you - all souls are old and are being recycled according to your post. But this begs a question - where do they come from initially (first existence) and how come they are multiplying if indeed they are only being recycled. What was earth's population 5,000 years ago? Where did the immense difference in population spring from? Lets be sincere - 20 people being recycled over and over will NEVER become 50 people so where did our "extra" population spring from?

Your explanation of a mother not handling her responsibility enough and this being responsible for the death of her child seems to directly contradict your penultimatye post where your words attribute same death specifically to the baby's freewill. Could you pls comment on this difference between the posts
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by mnwankwo(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

@m_nwankwo. I am yet to get my mind wrapped around  reincarnation each time i try I fear i might be going schizo. the idea of being recycled for the purpose of spiritual perfection in a world that is fast going to sh.it smacks of divine masochism. Though I am half-consoled knowing Egbon Sule is probably a turd in some Congolese rubbish heap for brutally obtaining me those long years ago. Back to the recusant baby soul who refuses the grace of the gods to a positive path. If my child is kidnapped tomorrow and killed in the process, should i rest easy knowing that his past-life came to haunt him   or should I hope that bad karma catches up with the kidnappers as they get a good backside-whupping from a 2yr old who used to be Bruce lee in his past life   Help me out here

Hi Lagerwhenindoubt. You have nothing to fear if you are seeking the truth about God and his will. The purpose of reincarnation is to provide souls the opportunity to learn the will of God and let that will become an integral part of the spirit. Even if men are to live up to 1000 years, that is not enough to recognize the various manifestations of the will of God on earth. Thus repeated earth lives are required. The secondly purpose of reincarnation is that it permits souls to redeem themselves from previous sins and move on to a higher level of experiencing. This secondly purpose was not the original or primary purpose of reincarnation. It simply became a purpose because human beings in-spite of all guidance from ABOVE disobeyed the laws of God, thus the free will that would have raised him upwards became the albatross that katapultated him to darkness. The love of God permits such souls to redeem themselves by the process of reincarnation. Just like students who failed a course or a class get opportunity to pass the course by repeating the course, so in the school of life souls are given the opportunity to amend their wrong ways. Just like in the earthly school, the opportunity to repeat a class is not a guarantee for passing. If the student does not use that opportunity, a time also comes when he has exhausted all possibilities of repetition and thus must be rusticated or expelled from the school. The same will happen to a soul who after several opportunities to mature still fail. Once one come to the appreciation that the laws of God are imbued with the attributes of love and justice, then it will be easier for the seeker to see that reincarnation is a fact of life.

The knowledge of previous earth lives is stored in the soul and not in the human brain and it is for this reason that most people cannot remember their previous existence. This again is due to the love of God because if people are to remember all there past lives, they will live in the past and forget that the past is a memory, the future is yet to be experienced. Only the present is real and by living in the present is the only way to mature. If an individual requires a knowledge of his former lives in other to mature spiritually, then he will be permitted to  have that knowledge. Even without such vivid recollection of former existence, if you look closely at what is generally regarded as personality traits, you will find that there origin lies in a previous existence. Some extraordinary form genius especially at a young age has its origin in previous existence. A master pianist in a former earth life may find that even before the age of five he can play the works of outstanding classical composers without blinking an eyelid. It comes so easy and natural to him that it is incomprehensible to him that adults find it difficult to master and indulge in laborious studies just to replicate a note.

Now to the question of a kidnapped 2 year old son. It is wrong to attribute what happens to others as their karma except you actually know, that is, you are able to follow all threads of fate from the moment that child came into existence to the present. Most human beings do not know and careless speculation on these matters will only drag the speculators down and slow or even abrogate their spiritual development. It is sufficient to realize that nothing will happen to anyone except what he himself have put out either through his actions, inactions or waht he accepted as a part of his training or development. He should not seek for the details, rather he should look upwards with calm confidence to God. He must also find it in his soul to forgive those that murdered his son. There is nothing else for him to do. These two things, trust in God and forgiveness for the murderers open the way for the laws of God to manifest. Remember the laws of God has the knowledge of the the souls involved, the murderers, the murdered child and several others and will dispense justice in a comprehensive way. The immutability of the laws of God will take care of everything. All we have to do is to live accordingly to the laws of God. If we do, then we will gradually be able to sense the protection around us , and by opening ourselves to the protection offered by the laws of God, we will be spared many a misfortune. I may give more details on this if it becomes necessary.

We have earthly and social laws simply because most human beings have chosen to disobey the laws of God. Thus other fellow travelers most be protected from their evil acts. If men live according to the laws of God as will happen in the often mentioned millennium, then no evil soul will be able to incarnate on earth and the earth will become a paradise where the only law is the law of God. Even in the present shit as many discussants have alluded, you will still come across some genuine human beings and in their mist, you can sleep with your eyes closed. The presence of such genuine people is a reminder that paradisaical state devoid of evil deeds is not an illusion but a reality that will come to be. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by PastorAIO: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

I don't have multiple ids, I have only one which is "joagbaje" . I have used posted with Mabel before and I explained and apologised . We used same system and she didn't log out.  We all have different ways of expression, and it is glaring that I am not Mabel.  That's about years ago.it could have happen to any one.    It's not only once  I had such experience. If I visit a town where I have a Nairaland friend , we hook up, and if I find your system on, I may just browse, just for browsing sake and before I know it I have responded to a post,forgetting this is not my home. I have had three experiences like that but no one knew because , I modified it when I realised.

The I.D I deliberately used was akhozem. It was a friend in benin . And it was an acronym of his edo name. I don't even remember the names now except I check the SMS he sent .

Some of my friends had asked me to change I.D. Because of the incessant attacks on my personality. Which are against Nairaland rules. People revealing my I.D, Location ,etc. Someone going to my face book to publish people's pictures  from my foto album. It was obvious they want to silence me, or force me out of this forum. I had refused to change my I.D . Because it would be as though they won. I was initially counting on moderators like you for action. But you turned blind eyes. I don't know why.

Akhozem offered I should use his ID since I refused to open new one. The privacy attack was getting too much. I didn't know what I may expect next. If someone will come and snap me unclothed in my bathroom and post it here. So I decided to use akhozem . Especially after t TONYE . Did his own exposure on me . I still didn't know his intention.

Akhozem style is different from mine. The first post I  made with akhozem was very obvoious. Someone immediately asked if It was joagbaje, conscience won't make me deny, but it was difficult to admit either. So i didn't answer yes or no. I used akhozem to praise joagbaje post because of that incidence. I wanted to take his eyes off me. That's the only wrong I see I might have done.   There is no big deal in admitting I opened new ID.  If I had . It'ssimpler to explain that way. But I didn't open the ID . I took it over. That's the truth. And I was never comfortable with it. Because I didn't have freedom. I couldn't quote scriptures .

My brother, I want to believe you that it was an honest mistake.  In fact I do believe you.  We all make mistakes.  These things happen, but I really think that you ought to have come clean once you were asked if Joagbaje was Akhozem.  Anything other than coming clean would be digging your ditch further.  Better still, if you needed a new id you could have just opened another one.  
That's the only wrong I see I might have done.
I love the way you can't quite bring yourself to say that you did something wrong.

Without banning anybody,If the highlighted above had been given as a response to my complains it would have meant a lot. All I got was silence and moderator praising someone for harassing me.
Banning doesn't work on NL.  The person will only create another account and continue.  Ask Noetic?  Or is it Noetic2?  Or is it Noetic3?  or 4, or 5 . . , . Or 16?
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by PastorAIO: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2011
nuclearboy:

@m-nwankwo;

Thank you for your time.

First you contradict a tenet of the Bible which says Time and chance happens to them all. But this (whist a problem for the Christian) won't be my thrust in response.

Rather, let me ask you - all souls are old and are being recycled according to your post. But this begs a question - where do they come from initially (first existence) and how come they are multiplying if indeed they are only being recycled. What was earth's population 5,000 years ago? Where did the immense difference in population spring from? Lets be sincere - 20 people being recycled over and over will NEVER become 50 people so where did our "extra" population spring from?

Your explanation of a mother not handling her responsibility enough and this being responsible for the death of her child seems to directly contradict your penultimatye post where your words attribute same death specifically to the baby's freewill. Could you pls comment on this difference between the posts

I think we ought to continue this conversation on another thread.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by newmi(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2011
@jesoul
"Nevertheless, I encourage my fellow section members to go easy with him . Feel free to expres yourselves with the usual
fervence but please try to put a lid on the personal stuff"

l mean no disrespect but l don't want to believe that this is the response one gets for trusting the moderators enough to report a purported infringement and an abuse of his privacy which l am made to believe according to nairaland rules and regulations is unethical and prohibited

"The invasion of another user' s privacy is now strictly prohibite d - example : posting a lady' s full name ,  . ." if the moderators must be taken serious these rules must be adhered to for the good of tthis forum. This always has been the problem with Nigeria many rules, laws, bye laws etc but no will power or sincerity to implement them rather they only use them as tools and mechinaries of victimization toward others perhaps they were dozing and dizzying when these rules were drafted, l don't. want to that this was the case with those who drafted these rules for nairaland perhaps for the mere purpose of have rules l think you guys are better than that.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by MyJoe: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
@M_Nwankwo

Thanks for your, as usual, illuminating response.

Joagbaje:

@Jesoul

As a moderator, I expect you to be neutral , but the bias you show is not healthy. Firstly I didn't use the word "I raise the dead" secondly, it is inconsequential if I did use it. What I think I said was something like " God raised a dead through me" or so.  I wasn't the one who laid hands on her directly, but I prayed with the person. A simple prayer of intercession, that God should grant her opportunity to be saved. I supplied the number of the brother who laid hands on her on my instruction. And she came back to life. There have been numerous cases all over the world of dead being raised. Why should Christians find it hard to believe that the name of Jesus can bring dead to life. Why would I lie for Jesus , wont it be a sin against me. He won't commend me for lying to praise his name. The testimony is true. And as a moderator,if you don't believe. Simply investigate. But if you won't investigate, it will be wrong and bias of you to be taking sides.

If you moderators are relied upon to bring sanity to forum and you allow nuisance and support it, what do we have left.

Akhozem offered I should use his ID since I refused to open new one. The privacy attack was getting too much. I didn't know what I may expect next. If someone will come and snap me unclothed in my bathroom and post it here. So I decided to use akhozem . Especially after t TONYE . Did his own exposure on me . I still didn't know his intention.

What about the forum rules being broken ,all these years which prompted my action. Why wasnt anything anything done in response to all my complains ?

Just take it easy, perhaps. Nairaland is an amplification of the outside world – a jungle where rules abound but matter for naught. I don’t think anyone deserves to have a nervous breakdown because of a forum. You may want to sit back and re-assess your participation on this forum, then. Whatever you do, don’t open a new ID – your first post will scream your name in its four syllables!
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by mnwankwo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
nuclearboy:

@m-nwankwo;

Thank you for your time.

Hi Nuclearboy. Thank you for your well reasoned response. I reply as follows:
The human spirit has its origin in the spiritual kingdom of God. He originated from there as a spirit seed and is sent to the world of matter including the earth for the purpose of development so that it can develop from a spirit seed into a spirit being with a name and personality. The earth was accepting wave upon wave of fresh spirit seeds, a process that lasted for approximately 2 million years, until it becomes too old in its cosmic cycle to accept frest spirit germs from paradise. At this point fresh spirit seeds move to young earthlike planet in another universe. Thus fresh spirit seeds are continually ejected from paradise even till this moment but they do not incarnate in our earth because our earth is already old in its cosmic cycle, they are incarnated in other earth-like planets that are young and in other  universes. Now lets remian with our own earth and find aswers why the population is increasing. The number of spirit germs that left paradise in various waves of ejection number in trillions. Over the cosmic life span of the earth, all these spirits will be able to incarnate, reincarnate and learn all the lessons and move on to higher realms of experiencing. There are many intervening planes where spirits stay while awaiting a fresh incarnation on earth. Now beacuse of the fall of man, most spirits instead of acquiring the necessary maturity and moving beyound the intervening planes I mentioned back to paradise, these souls are now trapped in these various intervening planes awaiting for opportunity for reincarnation.

Originally, seven reincarnations lasting approximately 500-1000 years per reincarnation is sufficient for a soul to move beyond the earth and the surrounding intervening planes back to the realms of light. The disobedience to the laws of God with the resultant fall of man created a condition where many souls reincarnate more than seven times, leave only for 50-100 years and in obedience to the luciferian principle created a new region called the hell. At present the hell has souls trapped in it that is in excess of at least 7 times the present earthly population of six billion. Now imagine that since the fall of man, the intervening planes and the hell region that also came into existence has billions of souls trapped in these realms, then we may start to find answers as to why the population of human beings on earth will be on the increase.

Thus the reason for the increase in the population of the earth is that souls are incarnated from these intervening planes as well as hell into our earth. The fall of man came with it sexual immorality. This lust is like a draw bridge through which souls find there way to earth. Without immorality, souls in the region of hell will not be able to incarnate on earth. A lot of discussants have talked about poo in our world and they may find that more than half of the present population of our planet came from hell and it is not suprising that they carryout activities prevalent in realms of hell. Thus our planet has become a foothold for debased souls who found there way here through the lustful propensities of women and men.

Another reason why the population of our planet is increasing and will continue to increase is because it is "rush hour". If you come to lagos mainland bridge and count the number of cars by 3 AM in the morning, you will find few cars, come back at 7.30 in the morning when people are rushing to work and you will find hundereds of cars on the bridge. Does it mean that the increased number is due to  increase in the population of cars in lagos, I do not think so. It simply means that during rush hour, cars are coming from all parts of lagos to the bridge. The total population of cars in lagos at 3AM i and 7.30AM will not be significantly different but the rush hour created a situation where they are more cars at the bridge at 7.30am than at 3 AM and yet the population of cars in the whole lagos is relatively unchanged. Imagine Lagos mainland bridge to be the earth and imagine all the parts of lagos except the lagos mainland bridge to be the intervening regions and the realms of hell that I mentioned earlier and then you may see why there is an increase in the population of the earth. The rush our is created on earth because souls in intervening regions as well as the hell know that the end time is near and they have very little time to save themselves or cease to exist. Hence the spiritual rush hour.

Yes in one way, I can understand why you see it as a contradiction. The contradition is however only apparent because I also mentioned that in this case where we are victims of the free will of others, we a priori acceped the possibility of such events. It is like a man who is sent to save an old couple from a burning house. His aim is to save the old couple but he also knows that there is a possibility that he can be burnt in the process of saving the old couple from fire. If he does not want to etertain this possibility at all, then he will not go but if the love in him moves him, he undertakes the mission in spite of the risk of being burnt. By accepting to incarnate on earth where good and bad dwell side by side, a soul including the child you mentioned accepted a prirori that such events may happen. Stay blessed.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by mnwankwo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
MyJoe:

@M_Nwankwo

Thanks for your, as usual, illuminating response.

Hi MyJoe. Thank you for your kind words. Stay blessed.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by MyJoe: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
m_nwankwo:

All we have to do is to live accordingly to the laws of God. If we do, then we will gradually be able to sense the protection around us ,
*nodes*

m_nwankwo:

Thus the reason for the increase in the population of the earth is that souls are incarnated from these intervening planes as well as hell into our earth. The fall of man came with it sexual immorality. This lust is like a draw bridge through which souls find there way to earth. Without immorality, souls in the region of hell will not be able to incarnate on earth. A lot of discussants have talked about poo in our world and they may find that more than half of the present population of our planet came from hell and it is not suprising that they carryout activities prevalent in realms of hell. Thus our planet has become a foothold for debased souls who found there way here through the lustful propensities of women and men.

But these shockingly heartless species of people we see around aren’t necessarily born to the lustful and good people to those in “holy” matrimony.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by InesQor(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
MyJoe:

But these shockingly heartless species of people we see around aren’t necessarily born to the lustful and good people to those in “holy” matrimony.

Thanks, MyJoe. You just highlighted ONE of my concerns with m_nwankwo's post. There are many, I don't even know where to start from.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by mnwankwo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
MyJoe:

*nodes*

Appearances can be very deceptive. What people show themselves to be is most times is the opposite of what they are. Thus, many of the people outwardly considered pure may be internally impure. Thus many of those we may consider as good and pure people are not so while others who by appearance we think are impure are actually pure. Indeed a majority of the so called "holy matrimony" are impure. Being born within or outside wedlock has nothing to do with the purity of the couples involved. If two people genuinely love each other and have complementary spiritual qualities, then there union is consecrated by God whether or not the state, church or culture gives its permission is inconsequential. Only sexual union between couples that fulfil the laws of genuine love and spiritual compatibility are in accordance with the laws of God. Strange as it may sound, a husband can and do commit immoral acts with his wife where these twin laws I mentioned above are not fulfilled. Having said that, it can also happen that in some instances evil souls can incarnate through good souls. It can happen if the expectant mother or those constantly around her led down there guard by momentarily indulging or tasting impure vibrations before conception, during conception and about 3 to 6 months after conception. Remember that inward purity is a real time process and thus a man can be pure for 23 hours 59 minutes in a day and just one minute of immoral indulgence can wreck havoc. The opposite can also happen in case of souls that are impure, a second of inner purity may strongly influence an event. It is for this reason that we must watch and pray which means to be perpetually alert with full confidence in the omnipotence and omniscience of God. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Tonyet1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

oooooooopppss!!!. . . seeing my name just got me startled. Like hey what wrong did i commit by "asking" if you were the same person a friend of mine talked about? It was only a question not an assertion.

Ok I was in Calabar for an official retreat and I met a new friend whom we got talking, along the line of our discussion I learnt he attended CEC and was planning on relocating and I asked: really, to where? and he said B-Y, OK so have you got a branch of your church there and he said yes and the pastor's name is "Joagbaje". And i was like. . .hey did you say Pastor Joagbaje of CEC and he said yeah! any problems and I said nothing but I think his name rings a rhyme in my memory. And for once i was proud and thought to myself maybe I should ask the guy in my forum if he knows anything about this B-Y pastor especially when the both of them have "the same names" and "CEC" in relation. And the most i could remember was that you-Jo kept mute on the quest, so i opted mute too.

Jo, in all remorse i say I am deeply sorry and sincerely apologize if by asking you that question you've been hurt. But I for one have never seen anything wrong in privacy bla bla bla I mean the reason why I come here is to express my views on issues i feel i know a little about with life and severally I have let folks know my real names - Mr.Tonye O Tonye and where I work -Sahara Energy resources etc. I mean when I got married, Jesoul and a couple others where put in the know, when my baby Tonye Junior came out couple of months ago I put it up as my signature here and even got congratulatories from "Ogajim" and "Jesoul". Like why in the world would i fret if someone gets to know me, why in the world would i want to pose with a different persona except I have an ulterior motive  undecided. Now wouldnt that be more like hypocrisy?

I sincerely hate it when folks cry and report to Mods over every little play we do around here, forget the fact that we quarrel, abuse and insult ourselves but i will be more than happy to see folks like Kunle, Nuclearboy, pastorAIO, deepsight, Zikkyy, Image123, Joagbaje, aletheia et al in real life. Ok take for example, I have had brawls with InesQor severally but do you know I still visit his blog for inspirations every week? atleast I told him here and he was shocked. I dont know about others but most times its the quarrels, brawls and incessant tussles I witness here that makes NL religious section my first login every morning *that's if i am less engaged* it brings the thrills, the excitements and fun to my job everyday. I can say i have learnt so much ever since i came here especially in my most controversial topic.

I read up here about DS announcing his withdrawal and am like, this is probably the 2nd time or so this guy is leaving and coming back and all is simply based on some petite issues that could easily pass for a toothless infant. Like cant some folks stand a simple misunderstanding.

Well, as for me NL religious section is the only home i have in NL and everyone I fight with or agree with are the only family i have in NL, now why would i resort into leaving my home whenever I have issues with my sibblings? your answer is as good as mine.

Let the brawls and quarrel begin continue afterall what is life without fun and excitements. Tonye-t (Papa Junior)  grin grin grin
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by newmi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ kunleshob
Oga kuns kuns it has become obvious that l have not given you as much attention as l seem to have dedicated to my nuclear bonboi anyway just for the records, most of the pastors in CEC are workers and business men, bankers, Oil workers etc. And more importantly, it would crude and foolish for you or anyone to think that in CEC only pastors use gadgets generally l laugh! We are on track with the future and its not our fault it is the grace of God not any man's doing.
With regards to the issue me using a galaxy and not an ipad, l laugh and spit at your comments it only reveals our crude your mind is, because what difference does it make. Anyway l opt for the galaxy not because l can't afford an ipad on the contrary l use it because for me is handy and portable and for the most part its a phone hahahaha. so Oga kuns kuns wake from your slumber there better issues to be discussed.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
Tonye-t:

oooooooopppss!!!. . . seeing my name just got me startled. Like hey what wrong did i commit by "asking" if you were the same person a friend of mine talked about? It was only a question not an assertion.

Ok I was in Calabar for an official retreat and I met a new friend whom we got talking, along the line of our discussion I learnt he attended CEC and was planning on relocating and I asked: really, to where? and he said B-Y, OK so have you got a branch of your church there and he said yes and the pastor's name is "Joagbaje". And i was like. . .hey did you say Pastor Joagbaje of CEC and he said yeah! any problems and I said nothing but I think his name rings a rhyme in my memory. And for once i was proud and thought to myself maybe I should ask the guy in my forum if he knows anything about this B-Y pastor especially when the both of them have "the same names" and "CEC" in relation. And the most i could remember was that you-Jo kept mute on the quest, so i opted mute too.

Jo, in all remorse i say I am deeply sorry and sincerely apologize if by asking you that question you've been hurt. But I for one have never seen anything wrong in privacy bla bla bla I mean the reason why I come here is to express my views on issues i feel i know a little about with life and severally I have let folks know my real names - Mr.Tonye O Tonye and where I work -Sahara Energy resources etc. I mean when I got married, Jesoul and a couple others where put in the know, when my baby Tonye Junior came out couple of months ago I put it up as my signature here and even got congratulatories from "Ogajim" and "Jesoul". Like why in the world would i fret if someone gets to know me, why in the world would i want to pose with a different persona except I have an ulterior motive  undecided. Now wouldnt that be more like hypocrisy?

I sincerely hate it when folks cry and report to Mods over every little play we do around here, forget the fact that we quarrel, abuse and insult ourselves but i will be more than happy to see folks like Kunle, Nuclearboy, pastorAIO, deepsight, Zikkyy, Image123, Joagbaje, aletheia et al in real life. Ok take for example, I have had brawls with InesQor severally but do you know I still visit his blog for inspirations every week? atleast I told him here and he was shocked. I dont know about others but most times its the quarrels, brawls and incessant tussles I witness here that makes NL religious section my first login every morning *that's if i am less engaged* it brings the thrills, the excitements and fun to my job everyday. I can say i have learnt so much ever since i came here especially in my most controversial topic.

I read up here about DS announcing his withdrawal and am like, this is probably the 2nd time or so this guy is leaving and coming back and all is simply based on some petite issues that could easily pass for a toothless infant. Like cant some folks stand a simple misunderstanding.

Well, as for me NL religious section is the only home i have in NL and everyone I fight with or agree with are the only family i have in NL, now why would i resort into leaving my home whenever I have issues with my sibblings? your answer is as good as mine.

Let the brawls and quarrel begin continue afterall what is life without fun and excitements. Tonye-t (Papa Junior)  grin grin grin

^^

Okay Tonye we may disagree on so many things, but quick question, did you serve in Kano state and had a photographing business by the side
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by JeSoul(f): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

@Jesoul

As a moderator, I expect you to be neutral , but the bias you show is not healthy. Firstly I didn't use the word "I raise the dead" secondly, it is inconsequential if I did use it. What I think I said was something like " God raised a dead through me" or so.  I wasn't the one who laid hands on her directly, but I prayed with the person. A simple prayer of intercession, that God should grant her opportunity to be saved. I supplied the number of the brother who laid hands on her on my instruction. And she came back to life. There have been numerous cases all over the world of dead being raised. Why should Christians find it hard to believe that the name of Jesus can bring dead to life. Why would I lie for Jesus , wont it be a sin against me. He won't commend me for lying to praise his name. The testimony is true. And as a moderator,if you don't believe. Simply investigate. But if you won't investigate, it will be wrong and bias of you to be taking sides.
Long story. The fact I'm a mod does not mean I cannot have an opinion.

I don't have multiple ids, I have only one which is "joagbaje" . I have used posted with Mabel before and I explained and apologised . We used same system and she didn't log out.  We all have different ways of expression, and it is glaring that I am not Mabel.  That's about years ago.it could have happen to any one.    It's not only once  I had such experience. If I visit a town where I have a Nairaland friend , we hook up, and if I find your system on, I may just browse, just for browsing sake and before I know it I have responded to a post,forgetting this is not my home. I have had three experiences like that but no one knew because , I modified it when I realised.

Okay we have heard you.

Some of my friends had asked me to change I.D. Because of the incessant attacks on my personality. Which are against Nairaland rules. People revealing my I.D, Location ,etc. Someone going to my face book to publish people's pictures  from my foto album. It was obvious they want to silence me, or force me out of this forum. I had refused to change my I.D . Because it would be as though they won. I was initially counting on moderators like you for action. But you turned blind eyes. I don't know why.

Akhozem style is different from mine. The first post I  made with akhozem was very obvoious. Someone immediately asked if It was joagbaje, conscience won't make me deny, but it was difficult to admit either. So i didn't answer yes or no. I used akhozem to praise joagbaje post because of that incidence. I wanted to take his eyes off me. That's the only wrong I see I might have done.   There is no big deal in admitting I opened new ID.  If I had . It'ssimpler to explain that way. But I didn't open the ID . I took it over. That's the truth. And I was never comfortable with it. Because I didn't have freedom. I couldn't quote scriptures .

Are you seriously complaining about being 'insulted'? seriously? please remove the log from your eyes. You yourself have offered up 'insults' and 'attacks' on others as well. We should only 'act' when it is you who is offended? Respect others and they will return the favor. Don't expect the mods to 'bail you out' of your own mess. It is not a coincidence even atheist posters like homer and Mazaje never get 'attacked' in this section. They are model citizens that many christians here can learn from.

And you keep talking about "you've complained to the mods and they did nothing" . . . really? please kindly reproduce any messages or posts on the mod thread that we did not respond to. Playing the victim card here and expecting sympathy will not cut it at all. Try something else.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by JeSoul(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
Tonye-t:

I sincerely hate it when folks cry and report to Mods over every little play we do around here
thank you jare. Sometimes I feel like the posters in this section are so spoiled . . . just go and see how cutthroat and brutal it is in the politics and romance sections . . . small yab and they're peeing their pants and crying for mods.

Anyways,

My dearest Tonye  kiss wassup now? Hows junior? abeg greet him and my sister for me ehn.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by MyJoe: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
Thanks, M_Nwankwo.

InesQor:

Thanks, MyJoe. You just highlighted ONE of my concerns with m_nwankwo's post. There are many, I don't even know where to start from.

Thanks, InesQor. Welcome back.

I thoroughly enjoyed that exchange you had with Deep Sight earlier in thread. He and me also debated something similar in the past, although the main issue then was whether the fisherman or the market woman should be blamed for the poisoned fish that now excites the rectum, as he and me both agreed that justification will not be denied you for paying tithe, going to the mosque or believing everything in the Bible. Even in that discussion when these two issues were separated, we still saw things quite differently. I guess it's an interesting subject. Certainly an interesting read here.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by MyJoe: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2011
Howdy JeSoul

JeSoul:

Long story. The fact I'm a mod does not mean I cannot have an opinion.
Okay we have heard you.
Are you seriously complaining about being 'insulted'? seriously? please remove the log from your eyes. You yourself have offered up 'insults' and 'attacks' on others as well. We should only 'act' when it is you who is offended? Respect others and they will return the favor. Don't expect the mods to 'bail you out' of your own mess. It is not a coincidence even atheist posters like homer and Mazaje never get 'attacked' in this section. They are model citizens that many christians here can learn from.

And you keep talking about "you've complained to the mods and they did nothing" . . . really? please kindly reproduce any messages or posts on the mod thread that we did not respond to. Playing the victim card here and expecting sympathy will not cut it at all. Try something else.

I think I should say this in response to your post above. I am personally not aware he has hounded anyone, revealed their real names, or plastered the content of their private exchanges on threads – maybe I missed those threads. But my understanding of this whole business is that he is persecuted by some of the Christians because they fear his brand of gospel poses a danger to the flock of Jesus Christ – something that does not apply to Mazaje or Thehomer that you mentioned. That is the point Deep Sight appears to have missed in his defence of Joagbaje and it is worth highlighting. For me, the question that then arises is if the methods adopted will change or bring any solution to the situation, in fact, whether they will do any good. Say, a newly converted Christian comes to nairaland and the first thing he comes across is this. Would he have been more edified if he saw a thread titled "Joagbaje’s Views Examined in Light of Scripture", and then a scripture-by-scripture rebuttal of “heresy” is attempted? I might be told this has been done in the past, but sorry, I have seen much more insults than anything else directed at him. Of course, I perfectly understand that conversations can get heated and hot words used. But calling someone a "hypocrite" or an "offspring of viper" is different from resorting to certain low methods to try to destroy his character - or is it e-character? smiley

And, of course, I don’t buy any attempt to pass off government college burden-house type bullying as a small matter. But maybe I’m one of the oversensitive ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Crying Profusely While Preaching:"jesus Is Coming Very Soon" -VIDEO / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. / Michael Faraday Believed In GOD, So Why Do Atheists Use Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.