Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 AM

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction (58280 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/opobo People: Facts Vs Fiction (VIDEO) / Meet The Opobo People Of Rivers State!!! / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Eastlink(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:

Well, even if you want independence, you must first and foremost conquer your home turf politically, thereafter become a big player in the FG circles, only then can you begin to think of independence.

So yeah, the process of Igbo independence, requires a strong Igbo region within the framework of Nigerian political milleu first and foremost.
We are basically saying same thing.
Ok, if you say so.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:

I'm here scratching my head wondering where Bonny was written in the snippets you shared.
Maybe I'm going blind.

But please can you circle the part of the snippet where it was written that the people of Bonny are people of Jos.
Still the same comprehension problem I've been talking about.

The essence of the map is to help you situate where the rivers are.The Rio Real is right in the middle of Bonny.If he said the Jos occupied the Rio Real,it means they were indigenous to Bonny.

That Chapter was dedicated to the life and habits of the Jos.

Stop feigning ignorance.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:

No cap!
All Departments of History in SE Universities are a crying disgrace.
They are not worth a kobo spent on them.
They should probably all be shut down in sane climes and if we had a strong Political will.
Seconded.
Infact I am going to all their pages to give them a piece of my mind.

This is unbelievable. The lie that Anna Pepple and other Bonny kings are Ijaw and that Jaja was acculturated into Ijaw culture by Pepple who was not Ijaw in the first place stayed for 50 years without them challenging or recognising it is very shameful.

So all they do in the various departments of history in SE is to wear fancy hats as professors during inaugural lectures and frustrate students during exams.

I am disappointed.

12 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

Contrary to your narrative,the Igbos met the Isokos in Aboh,the next page said some also migrated to Onitsha.

You are not making sense.

The Igbos were already in Aboh before another set of Igbos who were living in Bini came to meet them.

The Igbo group Aboriginals to Aboh were called the "Akarai/Akili", they were the ones who welcomed the Bini cultured Igbos who left Bini Kingdom led by Esumai to join them.

The Akarai people accomodated the Igbo speaking but Bini cultured Esumai led party to the land we call Aboh today.
But trouble happened between the both, so the Bini party won, and chased off the Akarai/Akili people and possessed the land.
The Akarai people were forced to cross the Niger and formed the Akili communities in Ogbaru LGA named Akili-Ozizor ( Stella Odua is from here), Akili-Ogidi and Akili-Atani (Osita Osadebey is from here).
The rest of Akarai people were forced to travel further south the River Niger, they crossed the Orashi river and formed the Ogba and Ekpeye.
When Ogba and Ekpeye claim their progenitor was Akalaka, it's actually Akarai/Akili that they corrupted.

Now the Akili/Akarai/Akalaka were called so because they use to have a distinct type of facialmarks (which in Igbo is called Akalaka).

Long story short, the Aboh didn't meet the land empty, they met the Akarai, an Indigenous Igbo speaking people on that land, who they fought, won and displaced.
Some Akarai people stayed in Aboh and was assimilated, some of them are still scattered all over Ndokwa region.

This is the history of ABOH.

Stop meddling into things you know nothing about.

Isoko is basically a union of Edoid(Urhobo), Ijoid and Igboid speakers, who became Edoid with unique flavor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

Still the same comprehension problem I've been talking about.

The essence of the map is to help you situate where the rivers are.The Rio Real is right in the middle of Bonny.If he said the Jos occupied the Rio Real,it means they were indigenous to Bonny.

That Chapter was dedicated to the life and habits of the Jos.

Stop feigning ignorance.

No where in the chapter was Bonny mentioned.
Did that get lost on you?
We are discussing the origin of Bonny Aboriginals here.
And you posted a snippet that not only did not mention Jos being Aboriginals in Bonnye, but didn't even mention Bonny at all.

Nnaa, are you sure you are alright?

9 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:

You are not making sense.

The Igbos were already in Aboh before another set of Igbos who were living in Bini came to meet them.

The Igbo group Aboriginals to Aboh were called the "Akarai/Akili", they were the ones who welcomed the Bini cultured Igbos who left Bini Kingdom led by Esumai to join them.

The Akarai people accomodated the Igbo speaking but Bini cultured Esumai led party to the land we call Aboh today.
But trouble happened between the both, so the Bini party won, and chased off the Akarai/Akili people and possessed the land.
The Akarai people were forced to cross the Niger and formed the Akili communities in Ogbaru LGA named Akili-Ozizor ( Stella Odua is from here), Akili-Ogidi and Akili-Atani (Osita Osadebey is from here).
The rest of Akarai people were forced to travel further south the River Niger, they crossed the Orashi river and formed the Ogba and Ekpeye.
When Ogba and Ekpeye claim their progenitor was Akalaka, it's actually Akarai/Akili that they corrupted.

Now the Akili/Akarai/Akalaka were called so because they use to have a distinct type of facialmarks (which in Igbo is called Akalaka).

Long story short, the Aboh didn't meet the land empty, they met the Akarai, an Indigenous Igbo speaking people on that land, who they fought, won and displaced.
Some Akarai people stayed in Aboh and was assimilated, some of them are still scattered all over Ndokwa region.

This is the history of ABOH.

Stop meddling into things you know nothing about.

Isoko is basically a union of Edoid(Urhobo), Ijoid and Igboid speakers, who became Edoid with unique flavor
I didn't dig that out of my ass,the writer stated that.

Drop receipts of your own story,not beer parlour gist abeg
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

I didn't dig that out of my ass,the writer stated that.

Writer was speaking of Aboh.

Before Aboh, there was Akili/Akarai, an ancient Igbo speaking group who used to occupy the exact spot you have Aboh standing on today.
Aboh was formed in Akarai land. Until Akarai was vanquished and scattered all over Anambra (Ogbaru) and Rivers (Ogba and Ekpeye), there was no Aboh.
Aboh were recent migrants to the place, they were Igbo speakers who lived in the vicinity of Bini, like IKa and Igbanke do today before they Left and settled in Akarai land.

The writer was not wrong on Aboh being recent migrants to the place. What he didn't state was that Akarai were already living there and were scattered and their land possessed by Aboh people.

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:

No where in the chapter was Bonny mentioned.
Did that get lost on you?
We are discussing the origin of Bonny Aboriginals here.
And you posted a snippet that not only did not mention Jos being Aboriginals in Bonnye, but didn't even mention Bonny at all.

Nnaa, are you sure you are alright?
I'm done with you!

I would have used certain words,but I'll refrain.

It's just like saying Igbos occupied villages around Otammiri river,but because no mention was made of Obinze or Umuchima that means Obinze or Umuchima are not Igbo villages,even when that river cuts right through them.

Come on na,reason.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:

Writer was speaking of Aboh.

Before Aboh, there was Akili/Akarai, an ancient Igbo speaking group who used to occupy the exact spot you have Aboh standing on today.
Aboh was formed in Akarai land. Until Akarai was vanquished and scattered all over Anambra (Ogbaru) and Rivers (Ogba and Ekpeye), there was no Aboh.
Aboh were recent migrants to the place, they were Igbo speakers who lived in the vicinity of Bini, like IKa and Igbanke do today before they Left and settled in Akarai land.

The writer was not wrong on Aboh being recent migrants to the place. What he didn't state was that Akarai were already living there and were scattered and their land possessed by Aboh people.
Still the same beer parlour gist.

You made the standard,abide by it.Drop receipts.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

I'm done with you!

I would have used certain words,but I'll refrain.

It's just like saying Igbos occupied villages around Otammiri river,but because no mention was made of Obinze or Umuchima that means Obinze or Umuchima are not Igbo villages,even when that river cuts right through them.

Come on na,reason.

You are being ridiculous.

We are discussing Bonny history.
Provide a source showing the presence of Jos men as Aboriginals in Bonny, you couldn't.

You went and provided a source showing that Ijaws were found in Rivers along the region, as if that was ever in doubt or part of the argument.

You are consciously obfuscating issues having lost the argument.

You are not a serious student.
You entered exam and saw you have no answers to questions raised, you decided to set your own questions and Mark the exam sheet yourself while insisting the result must be recognized after all the questions you set can be found in same textbook your lecturer set the main exam.

What a clowning behavior.
Move on bro.

Key words here are : Bonny and Jos.
Get a snippet that have them in same sentence or shut up forever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

Still the same beer parlour gist.

You made the standard,abide by it.Drop receipts.

As always, I have all the receipts.
Wait for it.
You will soon log into your other account when blown out of your depth now.
I'm getting to my archives, I will get back to you soon on my source. grin

8 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by yorubademon24: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
I have seriously being pondering over ajayi's account about bonny.

Here are my assertions.

king peppel said bonny speaks the okoloma or bonny language also spoken in new calabar lets connect the dot.

1) The earlier records says the bonny natives claim there were of Ndoki/Ngwa descent.

a) Now according to baikie records the grand-bonny/bonny town is called okoloma by the natives..and to-date we have a town called "okoloma" in an Igbo speaking territory of Ndoki land located in oyigbo LGA of rivers state and not in Bayelsa or any ijo speaking territory.

b) The okoloma language or dialect spoken of by king peppel is Ndoki language which of course is Igbo.

2) The memoir of crow states that the king of new calabar was of "Igbo descent of which also are the mass natives." It is very obvious that at some point in time The language spoken in new in calabar was Okoloma ( Igbo) of which king peppel clearly stated to Ajayi crowther before their languages was heavily ijonized by over whelming ijaw migrants.

I saw a map posted by someone here which clearly indicated calabari as Igbo territory..

Igboid
ekealterego
bkayy
slayerforever
ofoigbo
9pluto
eastlink.

mazi Igboid I would like to have your opinion on this.

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:
Now there is something we must recognize.

This fight is not to claim Bonny or Opobo as Igbo. Ndiigbo are too big a people to be recruiting people into our fold.

This battle is to establish the fact that Ndiigbo existed in Bonny as Aboriginals and not just as Slaves.

Key to Ijaw de-Igbonization of Bonny and Opobo is their deliberate demonization of the Igbo tag in Opobo and Bonny as that of Slave-descendants. The Cunning Ijaws understand psychology very well, humans naturally will not like to be attached to a dehumanizing history. No one would happily embrace a history that says that his ancestors were slaves.
So Ijaws at every given chance have promoted the falsehood that Igbo presence in Bonny and Opobo is a result of slavery.

The implication of this, is that the average Opobo or Bonny Igbo speaking person cannot embrace his Igbo identity without accepting the dehumanizing Slave descendants tag. For this reason, many of them remain neutral,and consciously stay away from Igbo tag, which gives the Ijaws enough cover to work slowly on their cultural genocide agenda.

To break this, we need to unequivocally with well researched proof show to the world, including OPOBO and Bonny people, that their Igbo speaking ancestors were not present in those Islands as just slaves, but that they were there as Aboriginals and as kings, long before the slaves from Igboland joined.
They have to know that they can embrace their Igbo language and culture without being decendants of slaves as not all of them were slaves.

Once we do this and repeatedly so, we would have effectively put to stop the Ijaws psychological blackmail on Bonny and Opobo people. Allowing them to voluntarily embrace their Igbo selves and come back to us on their own terms.

May I also add the Bonny people need to learn the true history and origin of Ijaw , and , of course , their wild reputation.

If Alagaoa is busy dehumanizing Igbo aboriginal presence in Bonny they we have enough tool to paint Ijaw as an inferior primitive tribes that relied of thieving to sustain life. We must be quick and aggressive in spreading this knowledge to Bonny and Opobo indigens. This needs to happen very fast....like yesterday!

If it wasn't for the continued brainwashing of the locals of these towns I don't see anything worthy of emulation or pride in the Ijaw man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Omanambala:

May I also add the Bonny people need to learn the true history and origin of Ijaw , and , of course , their wild reputation.

If Alagaoa is busy dehumanizing Igbo aboriginal presence in Bonny they we have enough tool to paint Ijaw as an inferior primitive tribes that relied of thieving to sustain life. We must be quick and aggressive in spreading this knowledge to Bonny and Opobo indigens. This needs to happen very fast....like yesterday!

If it wasn't for the continued brainwashing of the locals of these towns I don't see anything worthy of emulation or pride in the Ijaw man.
Good points.
The indigenes just don't want to be seen as slaves but can't do away with their Igbo heritage that's why they still retained their language. They believe that one day the truth will prevail.

Now we have the truth. The next step is to make the world hear it, especially now that the culprit (Alagoa) is still alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
9Pluto:

Another obvious blight on the quality of Nigerian education. I suggest all history departments in most of this schools should be shut down and their professors sacked for a start. They are not what a penny. To imagine that I was the one teaching my neighbor history, that is someone that has a B.Sc in History.

I am just wondering, in a world without internet what was Alagoa referencing.

I make bold to state that Professor Alagoa is an academic fraud.

Ndigbo are too clannish and doesn't look out ror the good of whole Igbo land, hence , the nonchalant attitude with these issues. Secondly , Igbo are highly individualistic by nature and every man is a king in his own right.

The idea of Nze na Ozo as the highest traditional institutions in some areas of Igbo land may have influenced this attitude of "me , myself and I"

But I still love my traditions and wouldn't give it up for any reason.

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:

You are being ridiculous.

We are discussing Bonny history.
Provide a source showing the presence of Jos men as Aboriginals in Bonny, you couldn't.

You went and provided a source showing that Ijaws were found in Rivers along the region, as if that was ever in doubt or part of the argument.

You are consciously obfuscating issues having lost the argument.

You are not a serious student.
You entered exam and saw you have no answers to questions raised, you decided to set your own questions and Mark the exam sheet yourself while insisting the result must be recognized after all the questions you set can be found in same textbook your lecturer set the main exam.

What a clowning behavior.
Move on bro.

Key words here are : Bonny and Jos.
Get a snippet that have them in same sentence or shut up forever.
Stop playing the ostrich.You know exactly what I'm talking about.

That piece by Captain Pereira closed the argument.Accept it!
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
All those coastal Igbo areas that have been brainwashed and they started shouting ashwana must learn the history of the Ijaw as the inferior , wild and criminalistic race of people. Nnem , sii na ndua bu gboo Cc. Igboid

I will donate my own money to spread the truths. If the Bony are gonna distance themselves from Igbo then they should do it with full knowledge of self and otherwise not based of something an ethnocentric Alagaoa wrote.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

Captain Pereira Never even mentioned Bonny. grin
No be juju be that?

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by DitariDisciple2: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

Pay no heed to them.They are pained.

To them...how can "small Ijaw" have dominated and sold them off.Failing to understand that Nigeria was a blessing to them instead,elevated to this current position by the British.

Ijaws are larger than Ibo in population
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

Please , stop being a nuisance here, oga. I have followed this thread with open mind to be enlightened and there was no place on the works by any Whiteman that visited the Niger Delta in precolonial state Ijaw inhabited Bonny or they were present.

You know danm well you have lost the argument a long time ago and your presence here is simply clutching at straws. There court of law that will cede Bonny to Ijaw with all these evidence. This thread has been exhausted.

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

This is definitely comedy , which takes away from the critical importance of this discussions. You are a troll!

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by 9Pluto(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Yes. I can attest to this myself. When you get to igbogene in Bayelsa state, there are more Ijaw population there.

Do you know there are Nigerians who do not know ijaws/have not met them or do not have ijaw friends despite being well travelled? Ijaw nation owe people like Timaya till tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by ThickSharon123(f): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eastlink:
You can call out Ijaw historians to a live debate by writing an article to a national daily. Or go to INC page or Speak Ibani NGO to get one or two to a debate. If in Lagos, I don't mind accompany you to a Radio or TV house in Lekki to do an open broadcast. You might want to consider a popular Youtuber to launch the Bonny/Opobo origin - truth or facts episode. But since you say you have BBC links all you need do is go on air with the findings, I assure you that the Ijaw nationalist will send a rejoinder. From the rejoinder, you can get them to come to BBC Lagos for an open contest of fact.

This is a very good start. This people need to know who they are. Soz when the facts are given, then it is the Bonny and Opobo to choose which ethnic tribe they belong to or want to be with, other than feeding from the lies of Ijaw expansionist and making them feel like nobodies.

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Omanambala:

Please , stop being a nuisance here, oga. I have followed this thread with open mind to be enlightened and there was no place on the works by any Whiteman that visited the Niger Delta in precolonial state Ijaw inhabited Bonny or they were present.

You know danm well you have lost the argument a long time ago and your presence here is simply clutching at straws. There court of law that will cede Bonny to Ijaw with all these evidence. This thread has been exhausted.
Who is this nonentity?
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Vintagepipes: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
ThickSharon123:

This is a very good start. This people need to know who they are. Soz when the facts are given, then it is the Bonny and Opobo to choose which ethnic tribe they belong to or want to be with, other than feeding from the lies of Ijaw expansionist and making them feel like nobodies.
..........Many of them know already. Many are in Igbo groups,
.....They do Nwaotam and celebrate it at Aba

Even the Bonny kings and teams do send their people to come celebrate Igbo events at Anambra.

....There are, but it is not enough.

...The Ohaneze unfortunately have become a useless organisation. They don't promote it.

3 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by ThickSharon123(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eastlink:
The bolded is what I’m hampering about. Igbo independence is a pipe dream. So long no other group is championing secession, they’ll always gang up to keep you down. This idea of Biafra that was re-enacted in 1999 by enemies of Ndigbo is still emotionally attached to many of you. Anybody who keep alienating Igbos from the centre under the guise of fighting for an independent country is not in tune with reality in Africa.

You can have a long-term plan for a sovereign Igbo country, but at the moment Ndigbo need a short term survival plan in Nigeria. What are those plans? Simply get what you can get from Nigeria. Get back your political might and the rest will follow. Lost territories will follow and lost glory will follow as well.

My dear, you can't blame them. When the North has an agenda to spread Islam to the coast, you mind can't be at rest for you'll be thinking of your culture and their Islamic practice.

Igbos have two headaches they are dealing with now, the Ijaws in the south and the Fulani's in the North, but decided to choose the Fulani's, perhaps to save Nigeria from disaster.

A northerner once said, Nigeria would have been conquered by Fulani's if Igbos weren't here. That we are their headache, but they can't let us go for they see and know all the benefits we do in making Nigeria worldly recognized. That's what I watched and heard in many places in my stay in Lagos.

Even my Gate man, Adamu do say it to. He's from Jos. He said Igbos are their saving grace, if not, the Fulani's would have wiped all of them out in a single day.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by ThickSharon123(f): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eastlink:
Lol, funny. And you’ll call him out on Nairaland grin.What do you take an erudite Professor as Alagoa for? Even though his history is fraudulent doesn't mean you can call him out as a child, unless you simply want to inflate your ego. You’ve done the best you can do with this thread, now allow others take up the battle and quite the chestbeating.

You have your way with words which seems rude. grin

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

Who is this nonentity?

Is that all ?
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Vintagepipes: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
9cloud, you do not have to call Algao or anybody. The only thing this needs is the packaging of that information.

Know our demography, we do not like to read, people do not read generally.

How do you package it, to contain all the tonnes of information.

It might not be a task for one person, but of several people.

I see Igboid got a way of bringing words alive and analysing the situation for deeper understanding.

I will say, what are the problems? What are the tensions in the current issues?

1. propaganda that they believed in a lie. This is where the packaging comes into place.

What are the social issues?

PROBLEM 1: The Igbo people of Bonny and Opobo need to know that Igbos there WERE NOT SLAVES TO ANY OTHER GROUP BUT IGBOS.

THE KING and their ANCESTORS are Igbos.

.....IGBO is the language of the king!!!

....Slaves spoke Igbo and that's fine but that is history but the ORIGINAL OWNERS as we know it are IGBOS

This is what Bini used in Ika area.. They were told, that Igbo means "Slave" and 1x2 kingdom Bini means royalty.

The war became another setback and the jealous minorities were hanging around looking for a rare opportunity to rise.

But I am proud of the minds we have and the passion too...

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by ThickSharon123(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
9Pluto:

Another obvious blight on the quality of Nigerian education. I suggest all history departments in most of this schools should be shut down and their professors sacked for a start. They are not what a penny. To imagine that I was the one teaching my neighbor history, that is someone that has a B.Sc in History.

I am just wondering, in a world without internet what was Alagoa referencing.

I make bold to state that Professor Alagoa is an academic fraud.

I'm thinking of starting with a book and posting it on Amazon. What do you think? I can write a well detailed book on the issues. That would be a good starting point?

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Omanambala:

Lol.. to your ignorant self, this thread of selective bias, selective snippets, selective narratives, selective reasoning, is Your proof at winning in the court of law.
This thread has been exhausted on whose side?, I guess on the side of the ibo settlers in bonny.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by RobbStark(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
OfoIgbo:

There are also Urhobos in Bayelsa, so that state is not exclusively Ijaw, before you start claiming Urhobo areas of Bayelsa

Opobo n Bonny are truely Ijaws.
Nothing you n your fellow miscreants can do about it.

Win all the arguement online, while we win on ground.

Y'all shud look at the pic below and tell me what the write up mean in Ibo language.

Opobo is Ibo my asss

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (91) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Office In Abuja Donated By A Northerner / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.