Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,856 members, 7,918,798 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1138039 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
The last i bought yesterday via my partner in Lagos ( God bless you, great partner) was 157 Naira . . . . .how sad, that price of oil is climbing . . . all currencies are going up against US$$ . . . .but Naira is failing against same US$$, what does that tell us?

Nigeria, we hail thee.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nimshi: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
Naijatech:

1) the parallel market is the black market

2) you misunderstand. . . the 'Mallam' offered to buy the dollar for N153 on 22 April. As things ended, another offered N154.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Olaisrich(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2011
pls anybody with the current black market rate should kindly update me!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by vicogon40: 2:00am On May 04, 2011
the prices of dollar fluctuate, so it is never constamt cool grin shocked shocked

www.thenextsweb.com

www.sqiuddo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bizman3: 4:52pm On May 04, 2011
Hello house am selling the cheapest LR(Liberty-reserve) for those who want to buy should reach me on this contacts +23480827252208 or jonathanosward@yahoo.com.

INSTANT FUNDING.

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Uzohdaddy(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2011
Want to get result for your business?, log on to www.360biz.blog.com what you will see will blog your mind
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Uzohdaddy(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2011
Want to get result for your business?, log on to www.360biz.blog.com what you will see will blog your mind
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ngezeck(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2011
Guy pls how do i start dis bis dis buying nd selling of dollar wher do i buy b4 selling
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by naija3: 9:23pm On May 08, 2011
N126 is 1 dollar
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chukzy123: 10:03pm On May 08, 2011
Plz send me ur conterct num 2 my email, chuks_ng911@yahoo.com or callme on 08094131629
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by abiolapaul: 1:44pm On May 09, 2011
Are you a Nigerian entrepreneur in Diaspora? Do you intend starting a business in NIGERIA? There are one thousand and one things you need to know before you jump-start into that business.
Action is the hallmark of champions. Document those goals, Act on them! OuterEDGE (Business plan, proposals, feasibility report). Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 NOW! …………, we give you that EDGE
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On May 09, 2011
naija3:

N126 is 1 dollar

Why giving wrong information on an open forum?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by namdo(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2011
my mallam friend sold $1 for 157 on 06/05/11.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Gnexplore: 5:44pm On May 10, 2011
namdo:

my mallam friend sold $1 for 157 on 06/05/11.
@ namdo:

What is your mallam contact?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by namdo(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2011
sorry i have not followed this recently. do you want to buy some? i do not wish to give his contact here but you could call me on 07064210608.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by headworld: 9:27am On May 25, 2011
EVERY OPPORTUNITY BEGINS WITH A PROPOSAL

Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything in between.

As you engage our professional service, be sure that our many years of experience & expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE in the market-place, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Talk to us today, to see how we can get u started or keep you ahead in business.
Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 Now!
www.OuterEDGEng.com

Tomorrow belongs to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Market research
Content development
Business plan writing
Proposals
Feasibility report
Strategic sessions
Systems infusion, S.O.P’s & Organizational re-structuring.
Marketing & Sales Solutions
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Financial Intermediation
Incubation, Start-up advisory & Support

OuterEDGE Solutions…>Why is it not possible?>>
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nnemak(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2011
;d
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by snowdrops(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2011
whats the latest exchange rate for the pound?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justwise(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2011
snowdrops:

whats the latest exchange rate for the pound?

N1 = £251.268 according to oanda
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:11am On May 26, 2011
This thread is no more what it used to be
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by globexl: 10:28pm On May 26, 2011
I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE THE BEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO CALL ANY MOBILE PHONE IN NIGERIA 24/7. FOR $35 A MONTH THE PLAN GIVES YOU UNLIMITED CALLING TO 3 OF YOUR FAVOURITE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS IN NIGERIA 24 HRS A DAY. AND $50 A MONTH FOR 5 MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS IN NIGERIA. THIS SERVICE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN US, CANADA AND UK.

HOW IT WORKS:
AFTER YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL GIVE YOU A TOLL FREE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL NUMBERICAL CODE FOR YOUR PRE-SELECTED PHONE NUMBERS. TO MAKE YOUR CALLS, JUST DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AND WHEN PROMPTED, YOU DAIL YOUR EXTENSION OR CODE, YOUR CALL GOES DIRECTLY TO YOUR DESTINATION PHONE NUMBER. IT'S AS EASY AS THAT.
SAVE HUNDREDS A MONTH IN CALLING COST.

FREE TRIAL:CALL NOW , GO TO OUR WEBSITE: CHEAPESTCALLPLAN.COM OR SEND YOUR 3 NUMBERS TO GLOBEXL@YAHOO.COM TO SET YOU UP ON 3 DAY FREE TRIAL
http://www.cheapestcallplan.com/
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amaka78(f): 1:38am On May 27, 2011
Asia is making a joke out of itself with this whole American money model so they are supposed to stop lying to them about not having the right skin color to afford to be alive and they need to tell them to leave and go to death camps with their monsters
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ADESANMIM(f): 4:01pm On May 27, 2011
If you are in Lagos and has genuine imports business,do contact us for Import finance facility.
Reputable companies in need of working capital/term loans /contract finance can also contact us.
M. 08032258365
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On May 27, 2011
ADESANMI M:

If you are in Lagos and has genuine imports business,do contact us for Import finance facility.
Reputable companies in need of working capital/term loans /contract finance can also contact us.
M. 08032258365
amaka78:

Asia is making a joke out of itself with this whole American money model so they are supposed to stop lying to them about not having the right skin color to afford to be alive and they need to tell them to leave and go to death camps with their monsters
globexl:

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE THE BEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO CALL ANY MOBILE PHONE IN NIGERIA 24/7. FOR $35 A MONTH THE PLAN GIVES YOU UNLIMITED CALLING TO 3 OF YOUR FAVOURITE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS IN NIGERIA 24 HRS A DAY. AND $50 A MONTH FOR 5 MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS IN NIGERIA. THIS SERVICE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN US, CANADA AND UK.

HOW IT WORKS:
AFTER YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL GIVE YOU A TOLL FREE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL NUMBERICAL CODE FOR YOUR PRE-SELECTED PHONE NUMBERS. TO MAKE YOUR CALLS, JUST DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AND WHEN PROMPTED, YOU DAIL YOUR EXTENSION OR CODE, YOUR CALL GOES DIRECTLY TO YOUR DESTINATION PHONE NUMBER. IT'S AS EASY AS THAT.
SAVE HUNDREDS A MONTH IN CALLING COST.

FREE TRIAL:CALL NOW , GO TO OUR WEBSITE: CHEAPESTCALLPLAN.COM OR SEND YOUR 3 NUMBERS TO GLOBEXL@YAHOO.COM TO SET YOU UP ON 3 DAY FREE TRIAL
http://www.cheapestcallplan.com/

What are all these gotta do with exchange rate on the street

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.