Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! (28112 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by osazsky(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
I'm Planning To Lay Claims To My Baby Girl My Girlfriend Gave To Another Man.

Here is my true life story
My name is Samuel, from Benue state, Idoma language.

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

Some time I do send her some money to take care of herself.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

Sorry for so many typo,error in the write up.

mod please push this to front page.
if she is your girlfriend..its not your baby.oga go and marry so that u can raise a family. Wat is really wrong with our tramadol youth this days
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Freeeanijor: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Oneh! Walahi your write up funny no be small.
This baby no be Oche so make you just comot your mind for this matter. No be your own ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Tay20(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Conduct a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of the Child.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

You no well. Baba Oche ko Baba Nla Ocheche ni.

Go and start all over,that one is a goal .

U even get mind dey fry woman wey get belle for another Man. Hmmmmmmmm

She just dey use u catch cruise, if you wanna know if you have any possibility of being the child Dad,then DNA is the only answer .
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Bolaji26(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Which one be "malaton"??

Igbo will always be igbo sha

How are u even sure the baby doesn't belong to another man aside two of u
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Oyindaberry(f): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Carchoice:
70 years old man.
grin Accurate!
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Ofadaman(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
You are a failure, you are a failureee
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by adabaraabdul: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Go and do DNA test to confirm if the child is yours and take whatever decision you wish to take.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by tfelicityk(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Be patience bro. However, start saving money so as whenever she delivered her unborn child. You may go for paternity test...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Godons1: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Foodqueen:
Having sex with a preggy lady that is not carrying your child shocked

Mehnn.... shocked

What's wrong with that? Mama Chioma dey come my house this evening and She is 6 months pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by dododawa1: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lie Muhammad cousin, continuing looking for trafficking.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by MartinsD12(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

This this playas circle , all I can understand here is having sexxxxx ,that your sexx girl is a player , you too you are a player , her former boyfriend is not even ex self , all of you are all in the players circle, if she give a child to another boyfriend of her's , it's her decision.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
It's only an idoma guy you can pull this stunts with.

Make un Sha sofri dey spread disease, Mr "Malaton". You sleep with someone who sleeps around recklessly without protection.
Little wonder idoma and akwaibom have the highest cases of HIV.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by sisisioge: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
All these children playing grownups sef grin grin grin

Oche is a beautiful name by the way. Since it's a girl, let's call her Ocheanya grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

You are a stupid and nonsensical human being. ..
Woman carry your child dash another man, yet you dey here dey ask mumu questions. You deserve slap! Hot slap!!! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by FreeStuffsNG: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please, it's not an unfortunate thing to have a baby girl. It's condescending and disrespectful. My guess is that you intend to write " to my surprise,it turned out to be a baby girl ".

For the rest, you have gone far far deep in disobedience to laws of God and man , largely you lack proper guidance and upbringing.

Sleeping with a woman who told you she's carrying another man's baby will definitely set you back.

When you do at stage 1 what you are supposed to do at stage 5 of altar-bound relationships,it always ends in disgrace. I hope you find Jesus and when you do, be truly penitent so this kind of badluck ends with you.

Seek healing and forgiveness from God first and by the time the baby is 2 years, get the court to compel a DNA test and hopefully the truth comes out. But for now, you should let her and the baby be,you really have more work to do on yourself first.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Bchop(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
For referring to a baby girl as unfortunate, u already show that u can't b a father.....and if all u typed above is the truth and nothing but the truth, u further show how mediocre and mumufull u are.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by JONSYN7154: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

oiyi, abole?

Did you say you're idoma?

Idoma people are not suegbe like you.

You must be IGEDE that's why your mumu no get grade.

You be capital OLILA.
You are a disgrace to Idoma nation.

Obakpo kocho.

As your Monika implies that's why GOD is dealing with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Starpro87(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

He is seeking advice from mature men. I'm not one, yet so I step aside.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Crusadee: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
In every thing you appear desparate and weak, you don't show a woman desperation since she said it's not your baby from the initial stage you could have send her parking never to come back again, if possible bring another lady to keep her away,ladies don't respect weaklings, they prefer iron fists that will give them tears of blood. Don't let any 1 deceive you I m telling you the truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Gospel367: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
why are our guys becoming more senseless by the day. our ancestors weren't this clueless ...werey dey fight for baby..your sperm don finish? woman don finish? that one don use marathon sex finish your life....lol
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by rollandben(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Okay, Baba Oche, as far as I'm concerns, Mama Oche is totally confused of the partanity . Both you and the other guy are yanshing her, so its hard for mama Oche to identify the real Papa Oche. But you get mind sha o, sleeping with impregnated woman that denied you on several occasion. You must buy sense o
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Itzurboi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
This got me laughing so hard.... Op shey you know you are mad, baba oche, mama oche, even while you are aware another man is migrimo mama oche.... cheesy cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Dextre(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

You sound like an old guy, at least old enough for marriage. However, I can’t believe what you wrote here, as in how can you be this weak as a man. Like is she your first? Like your first gf ever? Woman dey use you catch cruise laidis, and you nor know wetin to do, one day the baby is yours, the other it isn’t. You think say na shillings dem take dey pay schl fees abi. I pity this man. There is no right advise here, just follow your heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by deltateam: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
qhy do girls receive their self so bad,, just imagine this stupid post,, and you the guy,, e just dey use sex dey manipulate you

Is it not Ak girl again?

Bros I doubt you'll fare any better.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Naybahood(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
OP is a big ass SIMP!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Gospel367: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Are there still guys like this?? ..... Guys that Unrepentant SIMP..... Guys that are Chairman on the hightable of STUPIDITY!!!!!

A Femail is playing u like this and u don't even know what to do!!!!..... She is openly playing u and she is not even hiding it. Both u and the other guys are very big FOOOLs .... If u were my brother I would have carried u to hospital to check if u are high on oshogbo weed!!!!

The moment she told u the baby is not yours .... Cut off all affection from her .... Treat her as thrash .... Fvck off all emotions u have for her... Her Pvssy should just be a back up tool for u. She is clearly positioning her baby for the well to do guy.

Just imagine dragging a child with another guy when the two of u no sure who get am ..... Ayiiiiii...... Na community Pvssy u dey fvck since!!!.... She don eliminate all other options to remain just the two of you !!!!..... (SIMP and ALPHA SIMP)

i swear. you spoke my mind. I no get money oh but I no fit be simp because of woman oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by jassmenn(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol... Na English Wan put the guy for problem sooo grin. Pls let's excuse his "unfortunately it's a girl" blunder
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by larryking540: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

guy you be amebo and you are a mumu man ,,,your wisdom is eating for you in mountain everest in Nepal ,get out
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Funkybabee(f): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
; There's nothing you will not see on Nairaland

I don't even know what to say

This I have seen

Who can help me to prophecy into his life oooo

Broda mi ti go ju
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Werey l'awon eleyi o undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / What Is It With Ebira Gals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.