Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! (28111 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
God abegg.. no matter my sins.. no let me born Son like OP..

Onye eririeri

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by alen4smith(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
I'm Planning To Lay Claims To My Baby Girl My Girlfriend Gave To Another Man.

Here is my true life story
My name is Samuel, from Benue state, Idoma language.

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

Some time I do send her some money to take care of herself.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

Sorry for so many typo,error in the write up.

mod please push this to front page.
you dey help another man make fire for him food. Mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by SapphireYj: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
You are the president of SIMPGAPORE.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Havesomesense(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
aimmoney9:

She is over ambitious, it's not easy to hold two men ransom without kenyamata..... grin

One of the guys no get money
still no get sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
I stopped reading when you said "unfortunately it was a baby girl" like what the Bleep...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Wealthyking94(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

You had "malaton" sex�. Nah wah oh

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Wealthyking94(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
tunapawizzy:
u no be baba OCHE, u be sperm donor OCHE ...when u were giving her MALATON sex u did not disturb us..the gal is lucky sha..only her , 2 mumu men..when some ladies never see 1...she dun share responsibility for 2 of u why u dey disturb urself...As Benue man wey u be u sabi nack and thats your only usefulness.....the other dunce go dey pay d bills as d bigger idiot wey him be....

u said unfortunately she born baby girl..weytin dey unfortunate there...to born 1 Okonjo Iweala no better pass to born 100 of you?
U done talk am finish ����

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by SoapQueen(f): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

Una no go kill me for Nairaland. Mr. Malaton! ������
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Compliant(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kindly go for HIV test as the lady seems to be a free giver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by sexyboy193: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Baba OCHE, you are just funny. You are fucking a lady you haven't paid her bride price as if you were fucking ur wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Loveganipedro(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Abomination!! U better pray very hard
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by DarkPheonix: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
tunapawizzy:
u no be baba OCHE, u be sperm donor OCHE ...when u were giving her MALATON sex u did not disturb us..the gal is lucky sha..only her , 2 mumu men..when some ladies never see 1...she dun share responsibility for 2 of u why u dey disturb urself...As Benue man wey u be u sabi nack and thats your only usefulness.....the other dunce go dey pay d bills as d bigger idiot wey him be....

u said unfortunately she born baby girl..weytin dey unfortunate there...to born 1 Okonjo Iweala no better pass to born 100 of you?

Damn this is epic shocked grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by mabebe1(f): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Carchoice:
70 years old man.
He think say he dey wise….they will leave you
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
No do superman for Naija girls o! E get why
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Mac2016(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Clueless guy being used by a cheat and a manipulator of a woman.
You're not certain of whose pregnancy it was. You were actually told it wasn't yours and yet you keep bleeping her.. Til a 7 whole months.. Mhen.
It's either this guy is simply a clueless simp and sex slave.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by DesignMaestro(m): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
tunapawizzy:

grin grin you are wicked! LOL

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Blackdisciple(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Benue people and fvck eh wink

They are predators
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by ImoleNaija: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Na person son a girl dey do like this Some guys no just get sense. You would see two young guys fighting over one useless girl & her child. God forbid!
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by ImoleNaija: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2021
tunapawizzy:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by ajbiggie(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2021
How old are you, you sound like a kid. Use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by FashionCookie(f): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Michelle55:
It's the Malaton sex for me!!!

OP, anything you decide to do, please do it. E no consign me cheesy
Lol...I swear
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Jephyard(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Gaaaaaawwwdddd. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Men the op make my day I can stop laughing.

This is the thread of the month. Fuuuuccck grin grin grin grin grin.

Bro no vex I no get anything to give this time.

Please take care of yourself. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by chiboy1116: 1:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Lmao this story is soooooo fuked up
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Double0h7(f): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Spoiler alert: The father is a third guy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by whirlwind7(m): 3:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Benue people and fvck eh wink

You forgot
Benue (the guy) X Calabar (the girl) = atomic bomb!

Good thing they have great sex between them.
But the girl clearly, is manipulating him.
Dude has been pvssy whipped, and now is confused.
Finally, he will need to do a DNA test on the baby to make up his mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by wentroublecomes: 4:00am On Dec 09, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

I can see why you're so dumb. U called urself an enemy of God and you think God won't make you suffer for that. That's why God is punishing u.
Be a friend to God and ask for him to restore back Ur brain to u. Our God is merciful. He'll forgive you and give u back your brain.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by HRMK: 4:01am On Dec 09, 2021
all this long epistle isnt necessary!its only a lady that knows who the father of her child is!go for dna if ur not satisfied!!
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Enyimbamercedes: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Summary

In the words of Asari Dokubo “You are a mumu man! Man know they self”

You lost me at the point where you wrote “ …unfortunately, it was a girl”

It is you who is unfortunate and that is why a woman will use you to be playing Whot!
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by frozen70(f): 4:35am On Dec 09, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

You can't do anything to the baby until you do a DNA

Next time once a lady tells you that the pregnancy is not yours, stop every thing you have with her

Women are dramatic
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by peedeeasobie(m): 4:52am On Dec 09, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

You are not okay.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by advanceDNA: 5:36am On Dec 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:

I can see why you're so dumb. U called urself an enemy of God and you think God won't make you suffer for that. That's why God is punishing u.
Be a friend to God and ask for him to restore back Ur brain to u. Our God is merciful. He'll forgive you and give u back your brain.

Don’t desperately drag God into everything..
If God were that vindictive, you think you and I will be here typing.... the OP just lacks sexual discipline. Whether you believe God or not... if you easy jump into to bed with women, this kinda trash can definitely happen to you..
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by wentroublecomes: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Don’t desperately drag God into everything..
If God were that vindictive, you think you and I will be here typing.... the OP just lacks sexual discipline. Whether you believe God or not... if you easy jump into to bed with women, this kinda trash can definitely happen to you..

How do I drag God into the matter?
Someone that call himself an enemy of God. Think about that.
Also, even if I love sex and women, I can never be dumb like OP. Maybe such tins can happen to u sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / What Is It With Ebira Gals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.