Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,678 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere (22322 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President / "Retire In 2019, Nigeria Needs A Healthy President" - Afenifere Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Ovamboland(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
ANDREW91:

I'm a bendel(edo-delta) man. I will prefer biafra to Nigeria. And rivers will definitely want to follow because PH will be the capital

No Edo man of the great Benin empire will accept to play second fiddle under Rivers that had no highly developed political organisation
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Ovamboland(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz. News keh. So u expecting dem to just come out and be singing biafra biafra. The friends u said u have there, ask them to ask their people in the state about what they think. I grew up in Edo state, from birth to the university level before relocating to lag, so i know what I'm sayin

You don't know what you are saying, Edo was never part of any nonsense Biafra, they were invaded causing carnage and death by Biafra troops
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Ovamboland(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
We insist in Southern president from igbo extraction ... make unah no dey confuse unah selves, no use southern Nigeria dey deceive people, when it comes to general election nah southern when it come for appointments selections nah South west... igbos supported obasanjo of South west In his 8yrs Administration , let South west throw their support to igbos or get ready to lose it to another northern...

SE is too scared to compete against SW?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by mediainc: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yorubas are very sensible and civilized people, this is why Lagos is progressing. Let the best man become President, anywhere from the South.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by mediainc: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ovamboland:

No Edo man of the great Benin empire will accept to play second fiddle under Rivers that had no highly developed political organisation
He is not a Edo blood, a civilization that has existed for thousands of years, as Kings. He is an impostor.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by ismodiwa(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's democracy.
You don't tell us shitt
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by mediainc: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
ANDREW91:

I'm a bendel(edo-delta) man. I will prefer biafra to Nigeria. And rivers will definitely want to follow because PH will be the capital
You are not an Edo man, you don't know what it is to be one. It's like you are very naive, PH people don't want no Biafra, and Edos have existed for thousands of years, parts of Rivers, Bayelsa, some parts of Port Harcourt, some parts of Onitsha, some parts of Lagos all emanated from old Bendel/Benin empire. Wake up, know yourself.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Sonyboom765: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
And am suppose to care about that ?!

JaroMan:

Why call him fool? With this your reaction, I will never take you serious and no good man will.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Sonyboom765: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mumu was power zoned anywhere when MKO won the election ? The likes of the Atiku fools like you supported are the ones calling for zoning n the table as flipped we wait to see what he will call for to justify contesting after a man from his tribe ruled for 8 years.

mrvitalis:

But u want power to be zoned to the south at the detriment of others right ?

What's the purpose of zoning really let me ask you ?
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
oyatz:

Why do you guys like to insist on people who aren't in the race?
it's better to encourage those who can do it than to que behind unfit candidate who doesn't mean well for the people.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
mediainc:

You are not an Edo man, you don't know what it is to be one. It's like you are very naive, PH people don't want no Biafra, and Edos have existed for thousands of years, parts of Rivers, Bayelsa, some parts of Port Harcourt, some parts of Onitsha, some parts of Lagos all emanated from old Bendel/Benin empire. Wake up, know yourself.
More reason Edo will forever be part of biafra
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ovamboland:

SE is too scared to compete against SW?
don't worry make aboki dey rule dey go .. why are u now begging for 1 south
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by eebraa(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na una sabi o. I'll vote whoever i want to vote. I don't have time for any religious or socio-cultural group. It's all man for himself. No religious or cultural group can tell me who to vote.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by mediainc: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
ANDREW91:

More reason Edo will forever be part of biafra
Fucking impostor, I knew I will unravel you grin
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Hkff: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Power is best in the North...
Vice should come from South South or South East...
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
mediainc:

He is waking up and you want him to continue sleeping
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by mediainc: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Baawahala:

He is waking up and you want him to continue sleeping
He is a liar, lots of them on nairaland, impersonating to cause confusion, we know their tricks.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 12, 2021
mediainc:

Fucking impostor, I knew I will unravel you grin
Lolz
Mr unravel I'm from Edo.
I wonder how u dat didnt grow up there arguing with ur keyboard
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by HRMK: 4:48am On Dec 12, 2021
who or what is afenifere?it died with pa abraham adesanya!is it same group cowed by abacha?same group whose leader begged jagaban to put up a building for him?all the members are fighting for their pockets!
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Mftivi: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Una go just sit for your house dey talk foolish talk.

Your region is a parasitic region.
lol guy you dull ooomooooo do you even understand the picture you posted ?
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Abdul05:
grin same thing with me not ibo president

Most of them are tribalistics to the core ..

Their tribal royalties towards themselves are stronger than national ones...

That is y this country is not meant to be one....but the uncircumcised and peadophiles don't want to let go
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by Nchenches: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2021
oyatz:

But what exactly is stopping the candidate from the S/East from actively joining the presidential race?

Has the presidential race started? No.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by oyatz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nchenches:

Has the presidential race started? No.

The answer is a capital

YES.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by oyatz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
it's better to encourage those who can do it than to que behind unfit candidate who doesn't mean well for the people.

The job of a president is not for candidates that are unready or unprepare. It's need personal convictions of the aspirants.

The electorates will chose one out of the people who CONTEST for the post and not among those sitting down in their houses.
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by lukency(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Evercurious:

Pls keep that CHRONIC liar cum ten tongued SERPENT in your household . Even that silent jihadist called Zulum one place
And who said you must vote for them?
Re: 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere by jom28gy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Abdul05:
grin same thing with me not ibo president

Most of them are tribalistics to the core ..

Their tribal royalties towards themselves are stronger than national ones...

as your not a tribalistic region, what investment strife have you made in the south east, but the igbos developed Nigeria,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Sacks Media Aides To Deputy Governor / A Nairalander's Ilorin To Lagos Train Experience / Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.