Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship (47340 Views)

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by iTearHerToto: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2021
pregnantMan:
She lied that her dad was sick and she wanted visiting him in the village, not knowing that she was going to spend some days in another guy's house.. I later found out tho..
Sandra, dog will bite your ass angry
This is the most common lie amongst women. Whenever she comes up with a story about travel just know her punna is bout to be widened in a few hours time. But y'all be taking hoes seriously and that's where the problem comes. These hoes just wanna catch fun.. Y'all men wanna be serious. Then you get burnt like fishes

Pukes angry

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Mom007(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2021
Lovebliss2:
Saw female clothes in his house. Then he said they usually give them bale of okay clothes in his office to use as rags at home. shocked

I just dey look am dat day
Say wha...? shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Hilbertrudolf(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Lordedifice1:
She told me that she hadn't seen her cousin for 10years she wants to her who was a he in Anambra State
Later found out that she was at her original boyfriend house
That lie broke my heart and that day was 1 January 2019 i welcomed the year with heart break
Juliet na so you go dy meet heart breakers everyday.

Baba calm down na grin grin

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Tarzan360(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2021
illmatic101:

Which of the Sandra?
Imsu student always shuttling Lagos to Owerri

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by fabuloz1(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2021
tollyboy5:

Get your facts right, na man plenty pass
Get your fact right Oga. Women are more than men in the world
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2021
fabuloz1:

Get your fact right Oga. Women are more than men in the world
Source?
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Regex: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2021
halfbloodprince:

Hahaha. I’ve told that lie and been caught several times. Clean now tho smiley

How do we believe you are clean now?
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lovebliss2(f): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2021
Mom007:

Say wha...? shocked

My dear, my eyes saw fire.
A chronic, unrepentant liar and cheat.
When I try to forgive a lie, even still trying to forget it, he drops another one.
When he says, 'good morning' I check very well to be sure it's really morning time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by adegokenama: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2021
I asked her if she was a virgin..she said no..I said who disvirgin you....she said Someone raped her when she was 16...hhmmmm angry
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by vikgreen01(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Ramirezkhay:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know if they all attended the same school cos they usually give similar excuse concerning how they got deflowered!

The lie goes thus;

They usually go to this fake birthday party with their friends and the said guy!

They will now proceed to make you believe the guy get them drunk then do his thang with them before regaining their consciousness!

Who be Foooool

grin grin grin

Hahaha bro the newest lie is they got rape either by one uncle or neighbor. The one I heard last was she got raped in the middle of the night and she didn’t see the person naso I shake my head Nd stop all communications.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by lilyheaven: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by halfbloodprince(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2021
Regex:

How do we believe you are clean now?

Lol bro no I don’t need anyone to believe me since it’s a personal journey so if I lie to myself the consequences are unto me, no?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Epeegee(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Fiscus105:

Was is it the guy fault or bitch?

Nah frustration bro,I wan kill am for field

You go fear hard marking
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2021
iTearHerToto:

This is the most common lie amongst women. Whenever she comes up with a story about travel just know her punna is bout to be widened in a few hours time. But y'all be taking hoes seriously and that's where the problem comes. These hoes just wanna catch fun.. Y'all men wanna be serious. Then you get burnt like fishes

Pukes angry
Blessings brother,blessings.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by JovialJune(f): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

He slept in the ladys house for 3 days?

They both slept in an hotel.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by emkz: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Whenever he came at 8 pm, we stayed until 3 am watching television, I couldn't take your calls because I wasn't with my phone while watching television. At 3am, he leaves to see his wife.

It was then I realized I had dated beneath my level. I was not disappointed in her, I was disappointed in me for thinking I could rehabilitate a veteran ashawo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by JovialJune(f): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
Hideki:
Yes in terms of numbers there might be more men than women but because of the rapid development of women, it turns the table around. For instance, a lady of 19-20 is already sexually active and ready for marriage. While a man of 30 is still trying to figure things out. At the end of the day, the man will have a large sample size to choose from. Furthermore, if we narrow down, you may also see that in some countries/ region, women are more in terms of numbers.[/s]

So i should believe the words of a moniker on nairaland instead of evidencial statistical facts? Lmao keep consoling yourself, your permutations and assumptions doesn't change the fact that THERE ARE MORE MEN THAN WOMEN IN THE WORLD FULLSTOP.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by JovialJune(f): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2021
HitSong:

Shut up mumu

Who count am?

Keep fooling yourself even though you know the truth

The truth according to nairaland boys? I blame the man that gave birth to the biggest mumu alive which is you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

They both slept in an hotel.
Wow. The most shocking thing is that the said lady is already engaged.
I fear this generation.
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by JovialJune(f): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Wow. The most shocking thing is that the said lady is already engaged.
I fear this generation.

The two fools are both on this forum, they may see my comment and not know I'm referring to them.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by emkz: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..
So how many times was she Fcvked by the Guy?! cheesy cheesy

He pass 44 times. Them fuckkk her so tay she come ask me for money to invest for the guy business. Like she no even know when she talk am. Na then I know say ashawo no get rehabilitation. No shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

The two fools are both on this forum, they may see my comment and not know I'm referring to them.
Indeed, wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Stevyne:
You go soon enter market, Ashiere!

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by HitSong: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

The truth according to nairaland boys? I blame the man that gave birth to the biggest mumu alive which is you.
You should blame the ugly old hag WHORĒ that birthed a loose shameless slùt with numerous bodycount (you).

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Firstcitizen: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2021
IbileIfe:
She said:
If I have another boyfriend, I will not be asking you for money. grin
WINNER!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by moorevic(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2021
FahBuLous:
Biitch told me she wasn't after my money but real love, e no reach 24hours, she Don begin ask for urgent 5k...

Ehhh no vex nwanne you get money?
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Chibuking1402(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:
[s]

So i should believe the words of a moniker on nairaland instead of evidencial statistical facts? Lmao keep consoling yourself, your permutations and assumptions doesn't change the fact that THERE ARE MORE MEN THAN WOMEN IN THE WORLD FULLSTOP.
You're right dear.. below is a prove..but excluding China and India, there are more women than men

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by iLegendd(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Make Google your friend, men are more than women in the world.

Read the article again and if you see the word "estimated," then know it's wrong.
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by JovialJune(f): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Chibuking1402:

You're right dear.. below is a prove..but excluding China and India, there are more women than men

Where does it say excluding China and India

Why do you guys like deceiving yourselves? I should believe your figment of imagination abi?

There are more men than women simple, swallow this truth and rest.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by JovialJune(f): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:

Read the article again and if you see the word "estimated," then know it's wrong.

Estimated is wrong? You want me to school you on the meaning of estimation? Or you guys are just pained cos your baseless rant of women being more than men is actually a figment of your imagination

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by riczy(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2021
My ex V... So open dt I asked'its over 3months we av nt seen, it open like we had been together for almost two weeks', her response was, she is on drugs, till now she hasn't told me d name of d drugs

NB: She has nt given birth as at dt time.
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Met her for the first,Told me she was 2 months pregnant for me just 3 days after we had sex with a condom. I was like how come?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.