Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,446 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship (47344 Views)

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Ebelelivinston: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dated her for 3 years before I disflower her.She keeps telling me am the only one,I accepted because I am the first, trust dey.My friend told me he dey Bleep my babe,I no believe am,I asked my babe,she said that what only takes her to my friend place is because my friend loves her friend, until when I caught my babe red handed fucking my friend,I feared ladies from that day henceforth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
icebird25:

You are very mad

See your mouth, u know one die but you want her to die abiii
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by lordaltruist(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
She bedwetted and told me she went to get water to drink in the middle of the night when all of a sudden it fell off her hand. I agreed to it even though I was awake when she bedwetted and up till date I have not used it against her even though we are no longer together.
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by berryPee(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Konji na b**tard grin grin grin grin grin
Munzy14:

Eeeyaaaa!!! grin apple of your eyes, bro femi dey chop am from behind... cheesy

Sorry man.......Maybe you aren't aware she has needs..As a lady..She is equally open to romance...Or you were seeing her as an assistant pastor or a reverend sister... grin

Na her type the choke guys with excess care...ones you genuinely show her love..

Anyways we are humans regardless.
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by berryPee(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthis creatures ain't loyal
Ebelelivinston:
Dated her for 3 years before I disflower her.She keeps telling me am the only one,I accepted because I am the first, trust dey.My friend told me he dey Bleep my babe,I no believe am,I asked my babe,she said that what only takes her to my friend place is because my friend loves her friend, until when I caught my babe red handed fucking my friend,I feared ladies from that day henceforth
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by DimIsaac10(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Palazee:
I can't believe it
You better believe
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Bawsse(m): 1:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Tell me say she de sell bags when na professional prostitute she be

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Mrscarter(f): 2:44am On Dec 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Told me she was pregnant with our saviour but she didn't cheat.

Wtf.
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Mrscarter(f): 2:44am On Dec 14, 2021
tillaman:
That she was a virgin but after penetration Na water we see we nor see blood, the water nor be brown ooo na white
She come dey cry say make I no leave her and all Omo ni seni mo japa ni ooo, Lolade if you dey nairaland let me hit it one more time

Not everyone bleeds alot tho. I barely did wen i lost mine

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Mrscarter(f): 2:47am On Dec 14, 2021
pregnantMan:
She lied that her dad was sick and she wanted visiting him in the village, not knowing that she was going to spend some days in another guy's house.. I later found out tho..
Sandra, dog will bite your ass angry

Lmao. Dog will bite her ass
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lordedifice1: 5:09am On Dec 14, 2021
Hilbertrudolf:

Baba calm down na grin grin
Oga anytime i remember that thing i dy vex because I no see am again make i tell am face to face,i bought Barcelona 3k gave her she gave her original bf saying that she bought it for me,and on the day she break my heart i off my gen carry am inside come dy find my gen on a new year day, this is what happened to me no be fabricated story or i just dy talk. But my current gf is a darling I no sure person dy like am in Nigeria her head is correct February 14 will make us 2yrs.
I repeat myself Juliet na so so wrong guys you go meeet

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lordedifice1: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Haaa.. This is serious..
On a new year i almost fainted
The girl was like an innocent sister Mary in appearance
But a double standard player, Juliet i no go forget wetin you do me guys go play you leg over

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lordedifice1: 5:14am On Dec 14, 2021
bluefilm:

The two of una no well at all aswear. grin grin grin
Guy you no go understand that feeling
On a new year
I felt like a govnor that they impeached

Na so so hit and run she go dy see
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lordedifice1: 5:18am On Dec 14, 2021
Tboymessiah:

Hahaha abeg forgive her
I no see am again she run go port Harcourt
Karma suppose know e house
Because I was like a simp then I never lied to her

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lordedifice1: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2021
LZAA:

Easy bro
Na bullet you dodge
Punna plenty pass guys
Forget the barney
As for forget i i don for get am
But mehnnnn.....guy check now pass break your heart for new year na....... No be wickedness be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by LZAA: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Lordedifice1:

As for forget i i don for get am
But mehnnnn.....guy check now pass break your heart for new year na....... No be wickedness be that

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by icebird25(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2021
gift0123:

See your mouth, u know one die but you want her to die abiii
Thunder fire you Sha
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2021
Lordedifice1:

On a new year i almost fainted
The girl was like an innocent sister Mary in appearance
But a double standard player, Juliet i no go forget wetin you do me guys go play you leg over
forgive her..In as much God as replaced her with good minded girl..I begged you in the name of God..I also have the same experience,but I learnt my lesson and move on.. please forgive her..God will heal you permanently.. Thanks
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Chibuking1402(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:

Where does it say excluding China and India

Why do you guys like deceiving yourselves? I should believe your figment of imagination abi?

There are more men than women simple, swallow this truth and rest.
Dude stop causing nuisance, read the article and comprehend what it's said... you're claiming Mrs goggle yet you're blind to see where it mentioned that the reason men are more in number it's because of the two countries, being most populous and more man dominant outside them..women are more in other countries.. learn to read and comprehend dude it's not hard except u have amnesia
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by JovialJune(f): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chibuking1402:

Dude stop causing nuisance, read the article and comprehend what it's said... you're claiming Mrs goggle yet you're blind to see where it mentioned that the reason men are more in number it's because of the two countries, being most populous and more man dominant outside them..women are more in other countries.. learn to read and comprehend dude it's not hard except u have amnesia

Don't be stupid, where does it say excluding India and China in your screenshot or the reason why men are more is because of those countries? Are you blind? You have amnesia, men are more than women in the world, accept the truth and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Chibuking1402(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
JovialJune:

Don't be stupid, where does it say excluding India and China in your screenshot or the reason why men are more is because of those countries? Are you blind? You have amnesia, men are more than women in the world, accept the truth and know peace.
Lolz...u don't mean it so you're actually looking for prove of what I said in my screenshot? Goodness me,the screenshot is just a hint my friend, goggle this thing nah and confirm what I'm saying, why is it so difficult abi u don't want data? I can send you one u know if you ask nicely.. I'm tired of this your e- fight abeg, won't reply u again.. sorry if I offend you, wasn't intentional. Just trying to let you see and agree to fact. Bye merry Christmas in advance
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by abeeee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Chibuking1402:

Lolz...u don't mean it so you're actually looking for prove of what I said in my screenshot? Goodness me,the screenshot is just a hint my friend, goggle this thing nah and confirm what I'm saying, why is it so difficult abi u don't want data? I can send you one u know if you ask nicely.. I'm tired of this your e- fight abeg, won't reply u again.. sorry if I offend you, wasn't intentional. Just trying to let you see and agree to fact. Bye merry Christmas in advance
Don't waste it bro.......send me instead biko
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Hilbertrudolf(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lordedifice1:

Oga anytime i remember that thing i dy vex because I no see am again make i tell am face to face,i bought Barcelona 3k gave her she gave her original bf saying that she bought it for me,and on the day she break my heart i off my gen carry am inside come dy find my gen on a new year day, this is what happened to me no be fabricated story or i just dy talk. But my current gf is a darling I no sure person dy like am in Nigeria her head is correct February 14 will make us 2yrs
I repeat myself Juliet na so so wrong guys you go meeet

Lol. Happy for you bro! I go day avoid girls way her name be Juliet be that lol�
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by snakie86: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
My Ex way back, somehow caught her she cheated on me with another guy (married man). Initially denied but when I psyche her as an OG, she confessed. I told her to gimme description how it all went down, if she enjoyed it and what's the dick like....
She was like, the man was in town and invited her to come see him in the hotel he lodged,when she got there, rather than staying at the bar he asked her to come to the room.
She didn't know how it happened then he started kissing her that she totally forgot herself and all she could remember was the man being fully naked and the moment he wanted to insert his d1ck inside her, she got herself back and requested to dress up.
I asked, did he removed your jean? She answered in affirmative. Did he removed your top? She answered in affirmative. Did he suck your breast too? She answered in affirmative that he started from the breast that was how she lost control. I SAID OKAY?
So, how was he able to control himself when you ask him to stop cos as a guy who I also be, that's a point of no return when a guy want to bleep. She said the man self-service himself up till he comes and she dress up after he came, so the man didn't penetrate her....
I was like, see my life outside, emi lomode yi Fe ma gbe mora...well I gat nothing to lose, lemme also continue to enjoy the Pussy cos you're only telling me this and pleading for forgiveness cos you are caught red-handed.

You find man go hotel, enter room with him, he kissed you to the extent of pulling off your cloth, suck your breast and was about to penetrate then decided to self-service off�������

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.