Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Enyimba CAF Confederation Cup Update - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba CAF Confederation Cup Update (526 Views)

Kalu Salutes Enyimba's CAF Win, Urges Govts To Invest In Sports To Foster Unity / Raja Casablanca Vs Enyimba: CAF Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 23rd October 2018 / World Cup Update : Ekong, Iwobi And Ighalo Trade Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba CAF Confederation Cup Update by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba CAF Confederation Cup Update by AndSunGorilla: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3TKGUVFLo0
I thought Libya is unsafe. Also would Enyimba bear the cost of traveling again for the 1st leg? That's a huge loss in my opinion to Enyimba, CAF should reimburse them for the botched trip during the 1st leg.
Re: Enyimba CAF Confederation Cup Update by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

I thought Libya is unsafe. Also would Enyimba bear the cost of traveling again for the 1st leg? That's a huge loss in my opinion to Enyimba, CAF should reimburse them for the botched trip during the 1st leg.

Honestly I feel Enyimba share a portion of the blame because they should have known about the Tunisian regulation but I guess also shouldhavelet that be known. But I do agree about Libya not being safe. Even their national team played in Morocco or something.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba CAF Confederation Cup Update by AndSunGorilla: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Honestly I feel Enyimba share a portion of the blame because they should have known about the Tunisian regulation but I guess also shouldhavelet that be known. But I do agree about Libya not being safe. Even their national team played in Morocco or something.
What I read back then was that the match was scheduled to be played in another location and the venue was abruptly changed to Tunisia without Enyimba getting sufficient notice. Maybe my lines are crossed, I might be wrong though.
Re: Enyimba CAF Confederation Cup Update by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

What I read back then was that the match was scheduled to be played in another location and the venue was abruptly changed to Tunisia without Enyimba getting sufficient notice. Maybe my lines are crossed, I might be wrong though.

No they were refused entry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS / Clermont Foot 0-5 PSG Highlights (download Video) / BREAKING: Nigeria Beat USA, Qualify For U-17 World Cup Semis For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.