Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi (67505 Views)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Newlywed Wife Murders Husband In Niger / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
once a woman marries an efulefu man and she's wealthy, d man thinks all she has belongs to him.... Alone. The wealth may be inherited from her parents . In this case, I think the husband desperately needed the documents to sell them. He's an idiot.... But my daughter will inherit my wealth, but not transferable, if she no longer lives, it goes, not to her husband, or kids, but to my religion, .... J .W

It's best it goes to her kids incase she dies but will be placed under Trust till they are of age
Her hubby won't be able to break that trust or be allowed to handle the trust if he is irresponsible.

They can draw income from such trust for their upkeep.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Princewell2012(m): 12:50am On Dec 16, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Look at his over bleached leg.
The woman is deceived by looks.
She is likely older than the so called Husband.
She has made fortunes as a single woman and instead of her to fall for a responsible older man, she lusted for a younger man.
Now, the low-budget yahoo boy has killed his client to hasten the cash out.
Older single women that have made some fortunes are fond of manipulating younger men into marriage.
And heartbreak are one of the end result.

In fact you have made a very valid point. He is truly a Yahoo boy, he just organize his men to do the operation. He is going to rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by BABANGBALI: 12:50am On Dec 16, 2021
I only came to check names, I was not disappointed. Na AfghanEASTERN man do am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 16, 2021
davodyguy:
What does Efulefu mean?
a worthless person

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2021
davodyguy:
What does Efulefu mean?
a worthless person
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 16, 2021
figoperch:

Please enlighten me.

Is J W a religion?
Jehovah's witnesses
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by stayclearofme: 1:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
once a woman marries an efulefu man and she's wealthy, d man thinks all she has belongs to him.... Alone. The wealth may be inherited from her parents . In this case, I think the husband desperately needed the documents to sell them. He's an idiot.... But my daughter will inherit my wealth, but not transferable, if she no longer lives, it goes, not to her husband, or kids, but to my religion, .... J .W
Are you sure you are J.W? With this your last reasoning? Which congregation are you?

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by stayclearofme: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2021
tunjidare2:

Na people like you change my mind about this J.W denomination of Christianity, %99.9 of y'all do not follow your Bible based doctrines but always wants to instill it in others...

Abeg, dey well
Guy that is not true stop generalizing in every denomination there are over zealous people. Check the question I just asked her.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by chival(f): 1:32am On Dec 16, 2021
davodyguy:
What does Efulefu mean?
Efulefu means "useless layabout" or a good for nothing fellow.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Wicked over ripped plantain man angry
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Benrosaria(m): 1:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by mdsne(m): 1:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/police-arrest-husband-emeh-kalu-3-others-for-abduction-and-murder-of-his-wife/
it will never be well with you for this killing of this innocent woman
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by cooooooks(m): 2:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by donchyke1975: 2:27am On Dec 16, 2021
This is wickedness and greed at the highest point
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Oyolohi24: 2:29am On Dec 16, 2021
It means useless person in idoma language. quote author=davodyguy post=108534424]What does Efulefu mean?[/quote]
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Justiceleague1:

You sef,you are as efulefu like that bleaching monster

Is you that is real efulefu .Seeking to reap where she did not sow. He has the right to determine how to share his belongings and who inherits them
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 16, 2021
GetMeRight:

Crap

Work hard and get your own
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Loon at his shirt : Life begins where fear ends.

In another few years, he will know the value of fear.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 16, 2021
naijadrivablog:

You were making sense until I saw a religious bigot in your last sentence.
That his own. Tell us about your own without "religious bigot'
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Ishilove: 3:19am On Dec 16, 2021
May we not end up with destiny wasters and emptiers.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Immorttal:
you think you're making sense? So your blood (grandkids) cannot inherit your inheritance, na religion with their fictitious humanoid god is worthy. You're clearly brainwashed.

He has the right to choose the beneficiaries of his wealth. You too have the right to transfer your wealth to your daughter's husband.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by ipobarethieves: 3:21am On Dec 16, 2021
shocked sad Fear ipob Baztardz

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by ipobarethieves: 3:27am On Dec 16, 2021
sad angry Hang the yellow lizard.All of dem are the same.India oo,Indonesia oo,etc.KIL em ALL PIGz angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 16, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

It's best it goes to her kids incase she dies but will be placed under Trust till they are of age
Her hubby won't be able to break that trust or be allowed to handle the trust if he is irresponsible.

They can draw income from such trust for their upkeep.

You made sense here. I will align with your statement.

This will stop murderous husband from killing the woman to marry younger woman for the purpose of enjoying the 'loot' together

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by BigBashiru: 3:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by danot1030: 3:40am On Dec 16, 2021
I still remember one thread created by one Igbo guy to demonized Yoruba people for bleaching. Hmmmmn, the husband must be an amala and ewedu, brown roofing afonja man
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by xpool(m): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/police-arrest-husband-emeh-kalu-3-others-for-abduction-and-murder-of-his-wife/

content://com.chrome.beta.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1639622777889698886060.jpg

Na the only thing wey I like about Nigerian police
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by WoundedLamb: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2021
Why is no one saying "fear that gender"? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by InvertedHammer: 4:16am On Dec 16, 2021
/
There are tell tale signs that a man who is not a star is irresponsible:
Bleaching, tattoos, multiple piercings. Who in her right senses married this man?

Being rich does not equate to being responsible. This is for the poverty-stricken fellas that view everything in life through money.

/
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by WoundedLamb: 4:19am On Dec 16, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Look at his over bleached leg.
The woman is deceived by looks.
She is likely older than the so called Husband.
She has made fortunes as a single woman and instead of her to fall for a responsible older man, she lusted for a younger man.
Now, the low-budget yahoo boy has killed his client to hasten the cash out.
Older single women that have made some fortunes are fond of manipulating younger men into marriage.
And heartbreak are one of the end result.

Wow... why not just go ahead and say she deserved to die? Even in a thread where a man is the culprit and a woman the victim, you still found a way to call out the female gender? There's no limit to y'all's sexism on this platform. First, you don't know for sure if she's older. Second, even if she is, how is it a bad thing and how is an adult male like this not able to take his own decisions? Third, even if it's a bad thing, you didn't call out the entire male gender for the action of this single murderer but you found it convenient to call out women for the action of this single lady? Nigeria is where it is today cause you guys are more interested in dichotomies than progress. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Yankee101: 4:37am On Dec 16, 2021
May her soul rest in peace

May their own troubles just begin

This is gross wickedness
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Tboymessiah(m): 4:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:

As if it religion dey help ppu, I never see where Jehovah witness help community.before, except to dey turn bible upside down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.