Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi (67506 Views)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Newlywed Wife Murders Husband In Niger / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2021
stayclearofme:

Are you sure you are J.W? With this your last reasoning? Which congregation are you?
sure
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Gainman: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2021
dominique:
Efuleefu lazy, greedy fellow. How can you waste a life because of money? This is why some made women would rather remain single than end up with a poverty ridden riff raff of a man. Majority of such men are greedy opportunists who won't blink twice before killing you to claim everything you've worked for. See his dirty bleached legs like badly done bole
But did u condemn that chidima girl who murdered d Tv billionaire like this. That situation even worse than this because she is just a girlfriend and have already selling d man properties.
Women do this times 10 of what men do in this situation.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2021
newdawn2017:
yes j.w. I stand with u. Do I shall do mine o.
thanks sis
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2021
stayclearofme:

Are you sure you are J.W? With this your last reasoning? Which congregation are you?
mainland congregation, Asaba
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by almarthins(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
there's a provision to that effect. One useless drug addict who lives close to me was given a land by his dad, and sold it for ten million, use the money finance his habit. his father nullified the sales in court with the documents, and the clauses therein, in it is stated that the condition of bequeath of land was for erection of structure/gardening only and not for sales or any other transfer of ownership of any form of part or whole of land. As we speak the boy and the buyer dey quanta. He's in prison for fraud. His dad no send. E don fence the land, come boldly write am say "this land can never be sold "on the four corners of the fence. No time.

That na because one clause or more clause. E good like that. Make we self dey up our game. I no dey fear to get female pikin again because I know anything I own I no fit transfer am to any guy Tru marriage. E no fit happen. My clause go strong pass smoke and fire

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by manikspears: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2021
The chain wey dey use lock am never complete,it remain for him neck and one for hum weist. Stupid animal.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by remitarich(f): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
inukwanu m husband oooo!!!!!!!!!!
imagine husband oooooooooo!!!!
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by vickydevoka(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
Bleaching Useless boy with rabbit face See how e
resemble who Dem just abort. Now I begin to understand why some men no dey want daughters to inherit their wealth. It's too dangerous for them. Now I understand why people like Genevieve or ikeji just get family without husband. Them no want wahala tommorow
It goes both ways. Many women had killed their husband slowly to get financial freedom. In some part of Igbo land once de husband dies suspiciously, the woman is the first suspect n is expected to swear

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by vickydevoka(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2021
davodyguy:
What does Efulefu mean?
Unless n irresponsible
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Shalommy(f): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=marhez43 post=108536261][/quote] Haba.. We dey mourn person here, carry ur toto biz comot for here. angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by vickydevoka(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2021
wolesmile:
saphiere, Food don ready.

But seriously, how that fine woman take marry this cream using, chimpazee shaped man?
She has allowed blindness to overtake love.
Character b4 beauty. Any man way u see de bleach Abeg run. Ebonyi people have inferiority complex so that makes den to be bleaching even for Lagos u go see Dem. Watin concern Anambra man with bleaching way him bank account never huge. U see obi cubana bleach or ned

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by vickydevoka(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2021
wolesmile:
saphiere, Food don ready.

But seriously, how that fine woman take marry this cream using, chimpazee shaped man?
She has allowed blindness to overtake love.
Character b4 beauty. Any man way u see de bleach Abeg run. Ebonyi people have inferiority complex so that makes den to be bleaching even for Lagos u go see Dem. Watin concern Anambra man with bleaching way him bank account never huge. U see obi cubana bleach or ned.

Even me I no fit marry woman way de bleach. She for investigate dat guy b4 she marry am

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by vickydevoka(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Justiceleague1:
Just look at the kind of human being a woman in her right senses got married to!!!!!
It's wrong to arrest this man,just release him to the mob for 4ksSake
That's desperation. Only on Abuja n Lagos u will see responsible young guy marrying n older lady
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by vickydevoka(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Ssoil:
Lookat his bleaching body angry
I de fear people way de bleach especially men. I left my ex when she started bleaching, she said I betrayed her. I told her I don't want to be watching masquerade at old age
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2021
God in heaven, save all hard working women, so pressure of " you never get husband" won't drive them into marrying their deaths.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin. Naim be say you come dey far more rugged than his father
almarthins:

That na because one clause or more clause. E good like that. Make we self dey up our game. I no dey fear to get female pikin again because I know anything I own I no fit transfer am to any guy Tru marriage. E no fit happen. My clause go strong pass smoke and fire

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by rosalieene(f): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Ebonyi state
I am not surprised.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by jclassiq(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Some women Sha can be hopeless. How do you end up with something like this? Is it the tattoos or because of the bleached skin tone or what? Was it what he said or did? I don't get it. What was the attraction?
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by ADude(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2021
olisaEze:
Ndi Abakiliki angry
fuuu...distasteful rhetoric from a user with java os brain. How do you tag him like that, is it that your village people don't commit worse?
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Ayslambc(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2021
The real white Money.......see as e don bleach turn white
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by slimmoney(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2021
real definition of evil spirit
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by stayclearofme: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
tunjidare2:

They are over zealous you mean.

The question is for her not me.

Hmmm, you might be seeing their outter appearance and is really deceiving.

Anything you over do is bad, you tend to pretend and become hypocritic...

Abeg, make I rest, there a proofs but what do I gain sabotaging them, it's non of my business, if you want to know more about them, Google will take you to various sites castigating them by their former members
I don't need google, I am one of them! Stop generalizing!

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Loreettaa: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2021
cooooooks:
@ Loreettaa, no abroad necessary.

Trying to convince me eh... cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by stayclearofme: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
mainland congregation, Asaba
You are one of those that makes people to look down on JW. I am JW myself... Ask me questions.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by almarthins(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
grin grin grin grin. Naim be say you come dey far more rugged than his father

I tell u, how I go work finish for my children one yeyeman from sm where go come hijack my property by cunning means and crook. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Danjikanbauchi: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The man looks irresponsible with his bleached skin

Just for the money,

May we not marry who go kill us
from his knees you will know it's not bleaching.

The guy look irresponsible.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Obiorahpcfg: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Shapeless idiot.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by dominique(f): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gainman:
But did u condemn that chidima girl who murdered d Tv billionaire like this. That situation even worse than this because she is just a girlfriend and have already selling d man properties.
Women do this times 10 of what men do in this situation.

When did I ever support the chidimma girl or justify her action in any way? Besides, was she married to him? How can you even compare that to this unfortunate fellow who premeditated the murder of his wife because of property? Do they even relate?
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by FirmTR(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
the truth be say u be idiot. My daughter husband go make provision for their kids. Me I no look towards papa things, even if e get plenty. I struggle and achieve my buildings by myself. Lazy idiot, the best a father can do is to educate you/ teach you work/ business, efulefu man. No difference between u and the killer husband.

According to proverbs 13:22, A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.

Since your brain nor dey function well, you fit talk rubbish.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Gainman: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
dominique:

When did I ever support the chidimma girl or justify her action in any way? Besides, was she married to him? How can you even compare that to this unfortunate fellow who premeditated the murder of his wife because of property? Do they even relate?
for God sake life was lost in both incident. Why I quote you is because u are making it looks like a man thing. As if women no dey kill d husband too for his properties. I do see that whenever a man committed a crime. People on media used to loud it more than a man if she committed a crime. Some idiot will sometimes say they should free her.i don't support any crime as for me
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Peace2love: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Is possible one stupid girl some where is waiting for this uncle to perfect his evil intention and come and marry her. Is your wife estate not your own? Lazy man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.