Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi (67272 Views)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Newlywed Wife Murders Husband In Niger / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by GetMeRight: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
petaling:

Work hard and get your own

I don't belong in the "work hard group", I belong in the group who works smart. And I already have my own.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by EvangelistMFM(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2021
POWER AGAINST KANGAROO MARRIAGE

Beloved,there is what is called a Kangaroo marriage and it is quite unfortunate that many ladies have fallen prey. So many ladies jumped like a Kangaroo into a marriage and unfortunately jumped into their untimely death. Listen to me, not all men that woo you with gifts,smiles and tender love from the beginning are men,some are satan in human form sent to jump into your life and at the end jump your life out of you

My unmarried sisters in the house listen very carefully. Before you go into marriage you need total help from the Holy Spirit,how do you invite the Holy Spirit,you must first of all accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal saviour,after doing this,make a covenant with God and tell Him the kind of man you want and patiently wait and see what happens..Psalm 74:20 says,"Have respect unto the covenant:for the dark places of the earth is full of the habitation of cruelty".
I will stop here for now,for more counselling,you can email-theevangelist2@yahoo.com
God bless you and open the eyes of your understanding,you will not fall prey in Jesus' name
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by lolu2019: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nnamdi kanu.nah dis idiot go first dey shout Biafra for street dey disturb d whole community.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by silvoclaira: 10:54am On Feb 13
dominique:
Efuleefu lazy, greedy fellow. How can you waste a life because of money? This is why some made women would rather remain single than end up with a poverty ridden riff raff of a man. Majority of such men are greedy opportunists who won't blink twice before killing you to claim everything you've worked for. See his dirty bleached legs like badly done bole

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.