Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,164 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! (26198 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates President Buhari On His 79th Birthday / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by akdjr(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Earthstrong Mr President. I wish you many more return and more grace to complete your tenure successfully. You have done your best in your leadership. No leader in this world is absolutely loved or can satisfied all the citizens of the country he/she lead and I don't expect otherwise from you.

Long live Buhari!!!
Happy birthday Sir!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2021
charleskl:
jibril z dead too....dey have changed him like 3times now...i doubt u a nigerian..every tall fulani/niger looks like burahi wen putting on an agbada and cap
Lol my dad is a Nigerian Fulani

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by OBA117(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Happy birthday Mr President, your new age is blessed of the Lord.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Modupeola94(f): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday to our President, I pray you live long in good health. God bless Nigeria!
NGpatriot:
Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by lomprico(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Says someone that's complaining of bills daily.

That's means u are cursed too
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by MufasaLion: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2021
lomprico:

That's means u are cursed too

Poor people are known to get angry easily. grin

Calm your nerves.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by seyz91(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy
Tranquillity360:
Dead person dey celebrate birthday?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by chocolatelady(f): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Wishing u God’s Grace, love, peace, blessings and favours, LLNP. May God bless ur new age and grant u more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as u pilot the affairs of this great nation. Happy birthday Sir!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Theunbothered: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Bizibi:
one of them was killed

I don't understand this people,are they waiting for it to happen to them first

https://tribuneonlineng.com/wife-narrates-how-controversial-buhari-supporter-kenechukwu-okeke-was-killed-by-his-tenant-in-anambra/
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2021
kals4luv990:
vegetarian continue in your fellowship

Everybody be vegetarian just because you saw one in the mirror this morning?

My president dey kamkpe..

Ndo..

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Modupeola94:
Happy Birthday to our President, I pray you live long in good health. God bless Nigeria!

God Bless you

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB

Long Live Nigeria

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2021
akdjr:
Happy Earthstrong Mr President. I wish you many more return and more grace to complete your tenure successfully. You have done your best in your leadership. No leader in this world is absolutely loved or can satisfied all the citizens of the country he/she lead and I don't expect otherwise from you.

Long live Buhari!!!
Happy birthday Sir!!!!

God Bless you

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB

Long Live Nigeria
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by snoopz: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2021
how bubu take survive covid 19 and like 4 waves still dey baffle me, omicron is here and bubu is still alive
wetin God no fit do no exist
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2021
See fine boy no pimples..

Loverboy..

Akani Ade oko Aaishatu Arewa to da..

grin grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2021
snoopz:
how bubu take survive covid 19 and like 4 waves still dey baffle me, omicron is here and bubu is still alive
wetin God no fit do no exist

...but na all his enemies wey dey wish am death dey retire to hell every day..

To God B e The Glory.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Johel:

You and your zombie Daddy are the evil ones...make Una change from Una evil ways so the country can witness a better and positive change.
[/s]

I no get time for cannibals this morning and on this very happy and joyous day of our wonderful Pesident's birthday.

All evil people, cannibals, terrorists and ipobian bigots, fall behind me and remain behind me.

Amen grin grin.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by silverkings: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2021
akdjr:

Long live Buhari!!!
Happy birthday Sir!!!!
Are you alright?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2021
silverkings:
Are you alright?

Praise your terrorist leader inside ZOO prison and the flesh eating cannibals, nobody go vex, trust me.

grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by kals4luv990(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

Everybody be vegetarian just because you saw one in the mirror this morning?
My president dey kamkpe..
Ndo..
yu r lyk the sicke cell child who believes der is no pain
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2021
kals4luv990:
yu r lyk the sicke cell child who believes der is no pain

Speak real English, abeg.

Hard to read and understand your village square English.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by deolu2000(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
The disaster in chief. Nigerians will never forget the collosal mistake they made by voting for you to lead this country.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Johel(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I no get time for cannibals this morning and on this very happy and joyous day of our wonderful Pesident's birthday.

All evil people, cannibals, terrorists and ipobian bigots, fall behind me and remain behind me.

Amen grin grin.

It's good you are talking to the aforementioned... I'm not in any of those nasty categories.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by gnhpowerhouse: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2021
deolu2000:
The disaster in chief. Nigerians will never forget the collosal mistake they made by voting for you to lead this country.
. Really !
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Can somebody borrow/loan me happy birthday wishes? I want to say something. OP kindly approve the loan. Thanx.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Johel:

It's good you are talking to the aforementioned... I'm not in any of those nasty categories.
[/s]

Happy Birthday to My President.

grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by kals4luv990(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hard to read and understand your village square English.

Mr English have yu eva bothered to check your IQ?..der is a root cause of every problem..BASTARD!!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by silverkings: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

Praise your terrorist leader inside ZOO prison and the flesh eating cannibals, nobody go vex, trust me.

grin
I talk am. You're insane. Simple question and you're spewing nonsense
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
kals4luv990:
Mr English have yu eva bothered to check your IQ?..der is a root cause of every problem..BASTARD!!!
[/s]

Hard to read and understand your village square English...

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Palmstudy: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday his excellence
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by nku5: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Today na this wicked man birthday? God protect us today grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by kals4luv990(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Hard to read and understand your village square English...
okay sure how about bro, you are a BASTARD
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
silverkings:
I talk am. You're insane. Simple question and you're spewing nonsense
[/s]

Happy Birthday to My wonderful President.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Bars Civil Servants From Partaking In Politics / Igbo APC Lagos Rally. PICTURES... / 32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.