Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! (26201 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates President Buhari On His 79th Birthday / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

U seriously comparing Nigeria to the US? Lol i give up, happy new year in addy

Inflation is high in the US and all over the world

The US and Nigeria not part of the world? Or your poor village reading and comprehension skills can not go beyond certain words?

Go and sit down somewhere..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by clericuzzio(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
Happy Birthday to my daddy, the president of Nigeria.

The Great Ikenga.

May God continue to bless him and our great Nation..

grin grin

Ikenga gbuo gi there
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2021
big7:

If it resonate RESONATES well with you like that.. Omo na your cup of mmkpumiri MMKPURUMMIRI be that ooo

Ikpere ewu I corrected it for you
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jostoman: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2021
dust144:
If u like, happy birthday.
grin and if he doesn't like?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by BelovedofLord: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

If Igbos don't wish death, evil, calamity, disaster and cannibalism, they are not real Igbos.

......but you are the real ipob, you wish evil and wash it down with a bowl of akpu and roasted human flesh..

Ndo.. grin grin
YOU'RE FREE TO DREAM ON!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jostoman: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2021
ElonMosque:
Make I no talk lipsrsealed
you must talk o grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jlow2: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Any nigerian expecting any thing better from buhari is living in the moon, APC said nigerian re better off than 2015 including security of lives and property, it's either things remain the way they re or get worse, but it can't get better, brace you self and dnt let anyone deceive you, this government prefer spending time in propaganda, suppressing the truth, or silencing of people that say the truth, than finding solutions to critical issues.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jostoman: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Football age
grin na footballer?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

The US and Nigeria not part of the world? Or your poor village reading and comprehension skills can not go beyond certain words?

Go and sit down somewhere..

Lol yeah, maybe i should go back to school.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by JohnOkolo: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

The Great Ikenga.

grin grin

Happy birthday to my lovely and beautiful president
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
ElonMosque:

Lol atleast wish him
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jostoman: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Happy Birthday Mr President. Thank you for the giant infrastructural strides you have taken during your tenure.

Thank you for showing those coming after you that it is possible to begin and end projects while in office

Thank you for showing those coming after you that more action and less talk is what we need in Nigeria.

Thank you for working hard to bring back the respect and pride in the nation.

Long life and prosperity Sir
ajegunle weed is really doing wonder.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
clericuzzio:

Ikenga gbuo gi there
[/s]

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
ElonMosque:

Lol atleast wish him a hbd
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jostoman: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
Happy birthday to the President of the North.
remember north is also bleeding o
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by blacknoir: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Why be say the wicked always live long
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by WillyDave: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
I served as a corper in Katsina city and visited Daura severally. The state as a whole used to be very peaceful and quiet. I read and hear its now very unsafe despite being your state of Origin. As you add a new year sir, please step up your game in the area of security, health care, economy and true federalism.
So people like you are still expecting anything good from this man? It is quite funny.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jostoman: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2021
big7:

See how person go just sit down they deceive emself
don't mind him
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Jostoman:
ajegunle weed is really doing wonder.

Daalu só. Ajegunle weed fachie gi ikè
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jostoman: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Sammy07:
Happy Birthday to Ajala the traveller
grin grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by WillyDave: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

Inflation is high in the US and all over the world due to global economic pressures and realities, so is PMB also responsible.

Is PMB also responsible for the picture below.

Again, your irrelevant rubbish is actually still very irrelevant and even misguided.

Stop saying rubbish. Blind and ignorant supporter.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Happy Birthday Mr President. Thank you for the giant infrastructural strides you have taken during your tenure.

Thank you for showing those coming after you that it is possible to begin and end projects while in office

Thank you for showing those coming after you that more action and less talk is what we need in Nigeria.

Thank you for working hard to bring back the respect and pride in the nation.

Long life and prosperity Sir

God Bless PMB

God Bless You and our great Nation.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jostoman: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2021
TheOmoney:
Seventy what?!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
WillyDave:
[/s]

I’m immune to ipobian terrorists and cannibals, your hatred and bitterness don't move me..

grin grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by big7: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Ikpere ewu I corrected it for you

Lmfao... Hope you don come receive alert lol.. What a dull fellow.. You added a suffix 's' to a spelling and you feeling fly lol.. Nigga I no dey read what I type cos I am scared of making mistakes.. If I make mistakes by omitting a latter Omo na your headache be that when you take it serious. Lol
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Dshocker(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

We hope that changes for the better

Nothing changes until he leaves that seat...They intentionally shifted everything to the north so when he leaves office,his people would have accumulated enough wealth to serve them for a longtime
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by nogasimplicity: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday to his Excellency, more grace and wisdom.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=Dshocker post=108574558]

Nothing changes until he leaves that seat...They intentionally shifted everything to the north so when he leaves office,his people would have accumulated enough wealth to serve them for a longtime

It'll be alright soon, by God's grace
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by kals4luv990(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

The Great Ikenga.

grin grin
YOUR MUMU NEVA TOO MUCH..PIGEON BRAIN
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by jrusky(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2021
They have started with their fake military cv. He has all these training and certs yet bandit bastards daring him and chased him away from his state, sorry military blabla cv are practically useless or this buhari in Aso Rock is not our Nigeria Buhari, just a cloned one so it's either this or all those military training and whatever are just farce.

Let him proof me or any sane Nigeria wrong and show truly he is a military man with all these training and certificates by ruthless descending on those sons of bitch called bandits then I will believe in his training as General. Is Obj and Abacha not a General but who dem born to dare these two men? Even IBB being so Maradonic you can't dare him these much.

To be a General in army is not Popcorn and chewgum things during there era not all these era of Buranta that are busy on twitter, buying training and certificate with connections and money.

Sorry nothing like Happy Birthday I give no shit. Nigeria is bleeding. North is bleeding, the South is bleeding what is the usefulness of say Happy Birthday sorry its of no use that is my stand. I love my country more than any human and I'm bleeding because my dear nation turned eyes sore to the world under one man, under one regime called Buhari and apc.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2021
WillyDave:
Lol ignore him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike / Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You / Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.