Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! (26168 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates President Buhari On His 79th Birthday / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2021
big7:

See how person go just sit down they deceive emself

See how person go just sit down dey hate like say hate na the air wey he dey breathe. Tomorrow he will be saying God I love you. Werey
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by charleskl(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Bday LATE President Buhari....continue 2 rest in peace while this imposter keep destroying our nation with borrowing.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by jclassiq(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2021
More like Happy 86th birthday to Mohammadu Buhari.
Smh
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Global81: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
I served as a corper in Katsina city and visited Daura severally. The state as a whole used to be very peaceful and quiet. I read and hear its now very unsafe despite being your state of Origin. As you add a new year sir, please step up your game in the area of security, health care, economy and true federalism.

Asking him to step up means you don't actually know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2021
dealslip:
Happy Birthday Mr. President. Many happy returns. More [/b]wisdom. [b] and blessings to you sir
He really need that wisdom.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

That's your opinion which you are entitled to, but not the opinion of millions of admirers and the majority that put him in office not once but twice.

Irrelevant opinion, I must say.
Inflation, insecurity, standard of living keeps droppin for the worst, Poverty rate keeps increasing. Admit it or not but this is one of the worst administrations in Nigeria. I respect ur opinion but i think yours is irrelevant not mine LOL i respect ur opinion tho

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by condralbedez: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday our darling daddy,more peanuts and vuture grill to the BMc..... Struggle continues
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Differentiate:

He really need that wisdom.
Lol
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Quiny32323: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2021
We suppose curse this day because a destroyer of life was born. Uchuuu was born today.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by house10s: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2021
evil

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Shalommy(f): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Buhari wey don reach 100+?. God punish satan.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2021
jclassiq:
More like Happy 86th birthday to Mohammadu Buhari.
Smh
Lol he looks younger tho, like he just clocked 50

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by mybiz234: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
Happy Birthday to my daddy, the president of Nigeria.

The Great Ikenga.

May God continue to bless him and our great Nation..

grin grin

Can you explain why lives and properties are not safe even in Katsina state?

May God turn your life to what Nigeria's security has become under Buhari.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your entire family

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Dropsywill: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Nairalanders pls any one to help a brother,am seriously in need of job in Abuja,I have searched physical and online all to no avail,I have a degree on international relations,I don't have a choice of job any one that pay my bill I will love to apply, pls contact me on my email kennyvib47@gmail.com,and contact no:08034851451
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2021
you mean 85 years right? happy birthday to him

i wish him exactly what he wish NIGERIANS.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Ghostrye:
mtcheww
Calm down
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Theunbothered: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Rubbish, can't wait for this old fool to be gone

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thebigheart: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmmm, na y oooo. I no wan talk plenty talk here today.

It's only in Nigeria you will see that your younger sister is celebrating 86years of birthday while the elder brother celebrate 79 years of age.

I no call person name ooo.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Totino16: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday Mr President
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Happy Birthday Mr President. Thank you for the giant infrastructural strides you have taken during your tenure.

Thank you for showing those coming after you that it is possible to begin and end projects while in office

Thank you for showing those coming after you that more action and less talk is what we need in Nigeria

Thank you for working hard to bring back the respect and pride in the nation.

Long life and prosperity Sir
Lol why u saying not so true facts?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Dshocker(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2021
80% of Nigerians care less on his birthday,he really disappointed us....Only northerners have access to oil importation,bureau de change and border passage
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by sammyije(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by remitarich(f): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Wetin person go do kwanu? i have to wish him, he still the president
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Enyimbamercedes: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Omo! The word Patriot has suffered in Nigeria along with words such as achievements, honorable, excellency, performing !

Dullard
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Ikeblessing: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari, wishing you all the best.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Dshocker:
80% of Nigerians care less on his birthday,he really disappointed us....Only northerners have access to oil importation,bureau de change and border passage
We hope that changes for the better
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Sheggy13(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2021
adefitim:
Happy Birthday to the best President Nigeria as ever produced
Sycophant, go and learn the difference between as and has first.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Deepsky(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday Mr president
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Bizibi(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Nor be only your daddy,na grand daddy...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol why u saying not so true facts?

Perhaps you have been living on Mars
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
charleskl:
Happy Bday LATE President Buhari....continue 2 rest in peace while this imposter keep destroying our nation with borrowing.. cheesy grin
Lol so did u kill him or what? Lmao
Here y'all come with the jibril joke again
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
Happy Birthday to my daddy, the president of Nigeria.

The Great Ikenga.

May God continue to bless him and our great Nation..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Profs, 3 EFCC Lawyers, Fmr Gov, 49 Others Emerge Senior Advocates Of Nigeria / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.