Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! (26175 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates President Buhari On His 79th Birthday / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
big7:

Lmfao... Hope you don come receive alert lol.. What a dull fellow.. You added a suffix 's' to a spelling and you feeling fly lol.. Nigga I no dey read what I type cos I am scared of making mistakes.. If I make mistakes by omitting a latter Omo na your headache be that when you take it serious. Lol

You don't read what you type because you are scared of making mistakes cheesy

The dumbest excuse I have heard. People who are actually scared of making mistakes actually read what they type in order to detect them before they post.

Carry your lame talk and shift nwokem
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by BABANGBALI: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
The man who one gold circle condom would have flushed out for humanity
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
jrusky:
They have started with their fake military cv. He has all these training and certs yet bandit bastards daring him and chased him away from his state, sorry military blabla cv are practically useless or this buhari in Aso Rock is not our Nigeria Buhari, just a cloned one so it's either this or all those military training and whatever are just farce.

Let him proof me or any sane Nigeria wrong and show truly he is a military man with all these training and certificates by ruthless descending on those sons of bitch called bandits then I will believe in his training as General. Is Obj and Abacha not a General but who dem born to dare these two men? Even IBB being so Maradonic you can't dare him these much.

To be a General in army is not Popcorn and chewgum things during there era not all these era of Buranta that are busy on twitter, buying training and certificate with connections and money.

Sorry nothing like Happy Birthday I give no shit. Nigeria is bleeding. North is bleeding, the South is bleeding what is the usefulness of say Happy Birthday sorry its of no use that is my stand. I love my country more than any human and I'm bleeding because my dear nation turned eyes sore to the world under one man, under one regime called Buhari and apc.
True, and sadly not everyone will agree
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Advocate500: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Have anyone noticed that MANNERBQGRILL AKA our darling daddy careless about mr clueless?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by ofwest47(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Sai Baba Sai Buhari, happy birthday to you and many happy returns of the day.
Hip! Hip! Hip! Power.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Bizibi(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Theunbothered:

At this point I don't even care as long as Bullharry supporters are suffering from the regime grin grin grin

One of them was killed recently and BMCs were wailing on twitter for support.

Inshallah this cup shall not pass anyone by. grin grin grin grin
one of them was killed

I don't understand this people,are they waiting for it to happen to them first
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Bizibi(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Advocate500:
Have anyone noticed that MANNERBQGRILL AKA our darling daddy careless about mr clueless?
he is using another monicker....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Jeon(f): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Advocate500:
HaveHAS anyone noticed that MANNERBQGRILL AKA our darling daddy carelessCARES LESS about mr clueless?

Corrected! Learn to pay more attention to your grammar than on someone else's plight.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Ikphilz: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday to mr.president
Sir please try and make positive changes to the lives of the citizens..

PLEASE I NEED SERIOUS HELP, I AM IN A BIG MESS OF HUGE DEBT, AND FOUR FOUR(4) MONTHS HAVE NOT HAVE REST OF MIND AND PEACE.. THE DEADLINES GIVEN TO ME IS THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK

PLEASE ANY AMOUNT CAN HELP CALM DOWN THE PROBLEM AND CALAMITY
Ikenna Philip U. Access BANK....
Tel.No 09020982083
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by kals4luv990(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I’m immune to ipobian terrorists and cannibals, your hatred and bitterness don't move me..

grin grin
BUT YOUR LACK OF SENSE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE US
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by colestephan86: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari
Happy birthday to you Mr president.
To those criticizing you, if their father was made the president, they will loot the country dry, and won't do any better that what you are doing sir

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Advocate500: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Corrected! Learn to pay more attention to your grammar than on someone else's plight.
correction ki - lll u there .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Advocate500:
correction ki - lll u there .

Says someone who is already de - ad
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2021
colestephan86:

To those criticizing you, if their father was made the president, they will loot the country dry, and won't do any better that what you are doing sir

Fact!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by kals4luv990(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
if only mama had used a condom 79yrs ago,we no for dey this state today..anyway happy condom escape day to you sir
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2021
colestephan86:

He gave UPTH N950m COVID-19 intervention fund, but what did the heads of the teaching hospital and their cronies do? They looted every kobo, but their useless children are on the internet abusing and insulting Buhari instead of their own looting and stealing parents.

The children of the looters are the loudest anti-government clowns on the internet.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Demosolar: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday to President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Bizibi(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Fact!
no be only fact!!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
kals4luv990:
BUT YOUR LACK OF SENSE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE US
[/s]

Stop chasing me. Na by force.

Let me love my president and you too go and love your ipob terrorists and cannibal leaders.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by nuttyprofessor(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
Sometimes i wish people could Eat their  words and realize how bitter they taste .
If a man does his best, what else is there?
   When we see men of worth, we should think of equaling them; when we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.
 Happy birthday  Mr president ;  Every moment of your life is a dedication to others  - Nigeria celebrates You !!!!

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Bizibi(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2021
I HAVE SAID IT ON THIS PLATFORM THAT ANYONE SUPPORTING BUHARI RIGHT NOW IS A CAPITAL FOOL AND CAN NEVER REASON WELL FOR THE REMAINING YEARS OF HIS/HER LIFE.

when I watched kadiria the journalist that interviewed the president crying,I shook my head in pity,she never knew it will get to her turn.

Is it when it happens to you or your loved ones that some sycophants will have sense...... because I can't see someone saying confidently that buhari performed well.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Asconds: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday to our dear President, you have put in your best to make the country great. But some unpatriotic individuals are trying to pull it down. I pray God will give you more strength and window to over the challenges facing the country.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by charleskl(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2021
jibril z dead too....dey have changed him like 3times now...i doubt u a nigerian..every tall fulani/niger looks like burahi wen putting on an agbada and cap
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol so did u kill him or what? Lmao
Here y'all come with the jibril joke again
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Johel(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hatred and bitterness no fit buy akpu for market, that's why hateful and bitter ipobian terrorists are roasting and eating themselves like suya.

Change your evil ways..

You and your zombie Daddy are the evil ones...make Una change from Una evil ways so the country can witness a better and positive change.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Bigzigg(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday Day PMB
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by lomprico(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Man, he's blessed!

And cursed
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by MufasaLion: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2021
lomprico:

And cursed

Says someone that's complaining of bills daily.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by kals4luv990(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop chasing me. Na by force.

Let me love my president and you too go and love your ipob terrorists and cannibal leaders.

vegetarian continue in your fellowship
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by YourFavorite21(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy 95th birthday
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by techWriter5: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday to Ajala the travelling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kalu, Wase, Jaji, Betara, Others Eye Gbajabiamila’s Seat As Race Kicks Off / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze / Chris Ngige: Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.