Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi (47210 Views)

Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / 17 Nigerian Migrants Sue Italy For Returning Them To Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by blackgold2018(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
maiiilooo:
This guy wise..and only a wise person will understand why I said this guy is wise ..
something that is only based on common sense now equates to wisdom.

You sef op lack wisdom

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by seyz91(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Before nko

Even if na me for naija i go japa but for dubai i gaz return, no choice
.deep down for the guy mind, him sef go dey wish say na naija tge thing happen cuz e no go ever return
tnerro1:

If you forget 12m inside this guy taxi for Lagos or Ibadan, your money don go be that, the guy fit use to money relocate self grin
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by loadedvibes: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lol.. people pray for miracle see it then throw it away
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by lasheun: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
My thought exactly grin
Nwodosis:
I'm happy that he's more honest and scandal free than the founder/ G.O of the Omega Fire Ministry being indirectly advertised here.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Jmichael1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dis guy no try ooh,he suppose knw say person wen get mind 4get dat kind huge amount of money inside another man car,still get more than times 3 of same amount for account...
with my current situation,i can't 4get or misplaced 1k,no matter the kind of drugs or weed i took

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Laturuturu: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wow
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by perfectionist(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
It could be an integrity test.
He passed the test if it was one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by megapriest(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Could it because he knew...He could be traced,Tracked and arrested ..

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY always...You just added little value to Nigeria.

May the Lord rewards you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
My kinda man
So honest
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Imustnottalk: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
He try oo but if na Nigeria I bet you he no go return anything he knew if they catch am for Dubai na death penalty straight
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by bizhop01: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
When thank you have certificate
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Starzo: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
I knew he will be a Yoruba man.

Very sincere set of people
Na Benin person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by floss(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
An honest person is an honest person no matter where they are... for those saying if na naija him dey....I bet you many might be shocked that despite the hardship and economic recession Nigeria is experiencing, there are still honest people in Nigeria.

He could have taken the risk of leaving the country but 12m naira is change if you are abroad.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nice but dis Arab countries and their high currency na our own 12m naira person hold like say he hold blessing breast chai cool

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Help2020: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Newsmic:

https://www.facebook.com/457223707692429/posts/4748610408553716/
What is it with omega fire ministry? Can't you make the report without mentioning the church he attents? Or is this an advert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Chyma231(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omo , life na street .....if its me ...God knows my song will be, street Don bless me today ...I WONT RETURN SHIT !
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by dododawa1: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
It can't be them,those people at that side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Jonegonu: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Please, pardon my ignorance... what's the economic importance of the certificate?
the meaning is that in future he can hold public office in Dubai as a honest person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Maliqcious: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
I knew he will be a Yoruba man.

Very sincere set of people
Edo Mr Man
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Chazb(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
This fit no enter heaven again with is bad thing where him do so
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Valuc: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
All these people that usual see and return money.. how do they look cus I don't think I look like one of them...
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by rainlover(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Xpectics:
Creative content writers are needed in a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 500,000 Naira for your services. This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

Remuneration For Tier 1 Writers : 500,000 Naira

Remuneration For Tier 2 Writers : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 0.7.0.5.4.0.1.1.4.5.4
rest
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Caboceer: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
His church has got nothing to do with the state of his consciemce. We don't need Apostle Pussyman connection to soil this wonderful deed

Apostle Cum-on the-Bootygrin
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Clinghton: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
A certificate was created for his exceptional character, well I believe his action would pave a better path for him.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by laiperi: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
When money was money, a guy said if anyone accuse him of stealing thousands or millions today, swear by his mother that it is not him. But if it was a million, now a billion, please save my and your mother and do not swear on their head o.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by snoopz: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
It's really good to be honest
But the cab driver doesn't Have choice than to return it, records dey on who drove the customer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by izibili44: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
maiiilooo:
This guy wise..and only a wise person will understand why I said this guy is wise ..
sure I understand die. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by beejay85: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Newsmic:

https://www.facebook.com/457223707692429/posts/4748610408553716/
Honest guy....anyways you won't get away with it because u LL be traced and tracked down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by ComeToJesus: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
This one act is 10 times greater than the eponymous presidential visits and endless diplomatic manoeuvres aimed at restoring, burnishing and promoting the much battered image and diplomatic relations between Nigeria and UAE

Thank God that there's atleast a one goodhearted and honest Nigerian in Sharjah which is a hotbed for confra, scam and 'wash wash' activities of people of Nigerian extraction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) / Best European Country / Lagos Traffic Trapped Groom’s Parents, Delayed Marriage For Seven Hours

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.