Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi (47238 Views)

Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / 17 Nigerian Migrants Sue Italy For Returning Them To Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by irunoko(m): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Please, pardon my ignorance... what's the economic importance of the certificate?
he can travel to UAE anytime and wherever that certificate is seen he will automatically earn respect and free passage

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by InHeaven(m): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Nice one man.
This is good for our image outside the country
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Curious345: 5:54am On Dec 19, 2021
InHeaven:
Nice one man.
This is good for our image outside the country
the only Edo man with brains ..

Gov obaseki sef go thief the money if given same opportunity

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by lkillbrokehoes: 5:58am On Dec 19, 2021
maiiilooo:
This guy wise..and only a wise person will understand why I said this guy is wise ..
He's truly wise grin

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Danielwiseoo(f): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2021
he try o woderful
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2021
i dey tell u mhan
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by faithfull18(f): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2021
ImoleNaija:

I don dey eye you for long on NL. You must be virtuous. I just have a problem with any moniker with 'f' coz too many guys are hiding behind it these days. Nevertheless, you are a good ambassador online.
And offline grin Thank you for the compliment and I am a female.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by jimtemi1: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2021
That Good of him... GOD should give me the date to be able to do this kind of things
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Please, pardon my ignorance... what's the economic importance of the certificate?
A good name is better than riches.
Our love for money is why we have ruined our reputation in every country.
Nigerians are treated worst than the Omicron virus in some countries because of our greed.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by toujurs: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Don't be silly
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2021
bcomputer101:
I knew he will be a Yoruba man.

Very sincere set of people
. Afonjas are also nice
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by airsaylongcome: 6:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Nwodosis:
I'm happy that he's more honest and scandal free than the founder/ G.O of the Omega Fire Ministry being indirectly advertised here.

Was it indirect? It was IN ONE'S FACE! I had to re-read the writeup, skipping over all mentions of the business to understand what was being said
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by TheMan3: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Kriss216:
it is a proof of his integrity.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by ultimateprof: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Take it or leave it, Nigerians are good people except PMB!

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by bigiyaro(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2021
You mean these just 2 bundles is 12 million I tot it's only bubu that is useless.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Dja1(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Who noticed his second name
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by passion007: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Why are people not expecting the owner of the money to bless the cabbie?

grin
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Blackman7: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2021
maiiilooo:
This guy wise..and only a wise person will understand why I said this guy is wise ..
He only return it because he knew he will eventually get caught.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by ibechris(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2021
This singular act might help in creating more opportunities for Nigerians but next time let them know it's not the church that influenced his decision to return that money, after all,is Apostle Suleman a good man?

A thief is a thief any day.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by bisi16(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2021
He will still use that certificate to wrap akara because UAE can never give him citizenship.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by makaveli902: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2021
maiiilooo:

Of course he is wise, cos if he decides to keep it I bet they will find out and that will be the beginning of his trouble.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by yusluvad(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Integrity pays...
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by virginchaser(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Good name is better than silver and gold. I once forgot my phone in a taxi. When I called the cab man, he said he had a trip to Abu Dhabi and won't come until evening. By the time he showed up I was at Day to day Bur Dubai by AL Fahidi metro. He dropped it at my hotel four points by Sheraton and billed me 50 Dhs. Hotel guys paid for me and i gave them back without any tips, maybe I could have dropped 20Dhs for those Paki guys.

One of those trip again, I forgot my purse with my Atm card, driver's license and some dollars at Admiral plaza hotel. I called them and everything was intact. I think I love their sincerity in that place except some few cab guys that love to cheat by taking longer routes when they realize you aren't familiar with the routes. Simple solution is to put on your Google map. When they hear your device talking they apologize and take the shortest route.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Nooner: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Atleast that stupid Uae go sing our praises

If you don’t know what to say shut up and read quietly. UAE is not a country where you’ll commit crime and go scotch free, within minutes you’ll be nabbed most especially when he’s working for RTA. Weda he likes it or not. He must return it back. That’s how secured and how data system works. That certificate go open way for am if you know what I mean.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Denmark23: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2021
This is the type of news we should be hearing from our brothers/sisters in the abroad. Shows we can do better wherever we find ourselves.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by WASLAM: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2021
This is the type of Nigerian I will like to be so that people of the world would know that Nigeria still has some of her citizen with high level of integrity
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Maxwell4404(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2021
If you done go dubia before you for know, but its seems you haven't be overseas before

Kriss216:
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Barims(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I need someone to link him up with me, I have a job for him, I have been looking for someone I can trust to employ

I dey available bro
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by obama30: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Kriss216:

May be you never live in abroad, that good gesture help to back his stay paper that he is of good character and worthy to live with them, his stay paper will be easy to renew. The more years he live in the mist of living people the more his economy and long live multiplies. Someone say that the guy is a wise man which only men that live abroad may understand is easily.

Had it been that he took the money and return to Nigeria, he may die the day he return if he had it cash. If he escape dead on return and send it into his Nigeria account, many bad things may befall him even the wife may want to own the money and do away with him. what about renting in Nigeria and business premises? house agent will do their best to extort him part of the money. what about the the men in uniform? how can he escape their allegation that he is not a yahoo? If he venture into business in Nigeria after duding bad government policies that can collapse the money, what about imposes revenues by the taught. before he understand that he made a mistake, the whole money is gone. Is better to do good and remain in good living country than taken the money and run to hell fire. Everything is not about money but about good live in organize country.
Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by ImoleNaija: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
faithfull18:

And offline grin Thank you for the compliment and I am a female.

Lol @bolded
You're welcome, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi by Biafraaa: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
as if to say he fit escape with the money... if you know you know. anyway it's a good news. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos / Lagos Traffic Trapped Groom’s Parents, Delayed Marriage For Seven Hours / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.