Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) (73009 Views)

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
and this is a news? nonsense
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lovely lady. She seems highly intoxicated in the video sha.
Shayo na bastard.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by lailo: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
I blame FFK
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Greenerie(f): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
[Please sir,how do people reincarnate from marine?

I know they usually attack those with shining stars.they said if marine is attacking you,that means you are from marine/water.

quote author=Mercury12 post=108850445] Hmmmm
There is nothing like good Mammi because the powers people that reincarnate from the marine kingdom submit to is greater than them and of evil agenda to destroy families/marriages/friendships/society, steal destinies, bring down great men and not forgetting their number one target whom are pastors and people Given special Gifts for promotion of Gods works and his kingdom on earth.
The seductive power and manipulation of the marine agent draw these gifted people to the dark side ad bring down men of God.
The daughters of the dark simply carry out the assignment given to them according to their various levels and category in the marine kingdom

Yes you right.
The marine people is working round the clock manipulating world events
There is their people in every sector. Every society. They run entertainment industry...
Let just say they infiltrated the world ( fallen angels) and plant seeds of doubt of truth, unhealthy/immoral sexual practices/obsession ...
There is massive campaign to make people see these marine practice or things they introduce to the world (homosexuality/bestiality, atheism, witchcraft & so on....) AS NORMAL
This is what this lady is also trying to do here and some people are gonna be deceive by it.
Another part of their marine campaign is demonizing the Truth which are the true way of God. . . all these they do their their agents on earth. . .

The fight between the light and the dark has been on for centuries and we the people seams to be the pawns in this game Chessboard.

[/quote]
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol! Fani Kayode is desperate to paint her in bad light cos he knows morons will fall for this light hearted private joke both of them were having and start calling her mammy water (which is a myth by the way) and then hate her.

Well , morons full this country, so it might work. Eg, the one who brought this to front page as news.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mercury12:
Hmmmm
There is nothing like good Mammi because the powers people that reincarnate from the marine kingdom submit to is greater than them and of evil agenda to destroy families/marriages/friendships/society, steal destinies, bring down great men and not forgetting their number one target whom are pastors and people Given special Gifts for promotion of Gods works and his kingdom on earth.
The seductive power and manipulation of the marine agent draw these gifted people to the dark side ad bring down men of God.
The daughters of the dark simply carry out the assignment given to them according to their various levels and category in the marine kingdom

Yes you right.
There is their people in every sector. Every society. They run entertainment industry...
Let just say they infiltrated the world ( fallen angels) and plant seeds of doubt of truth, unhealthy/immoral sexual practices/obsession ...
There is massive campaign to make people see these marine practice or things they introduce to the world (homosexuality/bestiality, atheism, witchcraft & so on....) AS NORMAL
This is what this lady is also trying to do here and some people are gonna be deceive by it.
Another part of their marine campaign is demonizing the Truth which are the true way of God. . . all these they do their their agents on earth. . .

The fight between the light and the dark has been on for centuries and we the people seams to be the pawns in this game Chessboard.

Gbam, may the sword of the God of Elijah visit every marine coven for judgement and destruction in Jesus name amen wink

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by phemmyfour: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beauty without Brain
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by suffering: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lokito. Nairalanders spec.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Uptownerd:
Hello, I'm Papi Water.

I also like to shine my teeth!

Modified: Please visit my signature to see Papi Water shine more teeth. grin

This will serve as a good meme

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by sterlingD(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sirheny007:
I throway this useless news into the Atlantic Ocean.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by techWriter5: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na crazy dey fit date another crazy... Okay, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Uptownerd: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

This will serve as a good meme
Abi
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mercury12:
Hmmmm

Yes you right.

Try and be objective in story telling especially when you do not know what you are talking about.

There are terrestrial peoples, water people, air people and fire people. All choose to incarnate to have human experience and have equal rights to the plane of existence in human form.

There are no boundaries between good and evil hence the sayings that no one is perfect.

Not even the Gods are perfect. No one is perfect by design or by nature because this is an imperfect design universe.

Your theory of life is biased hence the inability to incorporate all peoples in love and honesty.

The best theory of every thing must incorporate all to one and one to all.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Arabaincubus: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
How come dat papi defeat you like this?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Mercury12(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
There are only two opposing forces influences on humans

The Light...(Good)

The Dark...(Evil)

Know this and know peace..

Saturn444:

Try and be objective in story telling especially when you do not know what you are talking about.

There are terrestrial peoples, water people, air people and fire people. All choose to incarnate to have human experience and have equal rights to the plane of existence in human form.

There are no boundaries between good and evil hence the sayings that no one is perfect.

Not even the Gods are perfect. No one is perfect by design or by nature because this is an imperfect design universe.

Your theory of life is biased hence the inability to incorporate all peoples in love and honesty.

The best theory of every thing must incorporate all to one and one to all.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mercury12:
There are only two opposing forces influences on humans

The Light...(Good)

The Dark...(Evil)

Know this and know peace..

That's a relative truth. Darkness is absence of photons. Light is presence of photons.

Photons or not, Reality can be simulated from 1s and 0s, so the Era of philosophy as a means of explaning reality was really terrible.

There are better bodies of knowledge that makes it easier to decode that polarity is simply effects not the causation.

Darkness and Light are not the focus, but what causes them and why.

You will not know these, so you will not know peace. Cos this is not given, it comes as a spoil of war. You have to fight someone to know their true nature. You are too scared to fight the dark and know it's absence of photon.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Passionate1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hahaha merry Xmas!

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by itoba4real(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Uptownerd:
Hello, I'm Papi Water.

Infact u have made my day chai papiwater

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Chinny024(f): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Uptownerd:
Hello, I'm Papi Water.

Attach graphic oooo

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abasstoheeb:
She was actually using it to scare FFK
For ur church mind u tink say ffk na ordinary person?
Hmmmm.......

SmartPolician:

Just like every other girl out there, the babe is just having fun.

If she was a real mermaid, she would destroy FFK in a split second.

More like "if ffk were to be an ordinary person himself, he would have bn 'drowned' by her."

There are levels to ds tin, blv me!
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Uptownerd: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
itoba4real:
Infact u have made my day chai papiwater

grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lolz....."Mami water is a myth"?
And u still have d guts to call others slowpoke?
Lolz!
DKM123:
Lol! Fani Kayode is desperate to paint her in bad light cos he knows morons will fall for this light hearted private joke both of them were having and start calling her mammy water (which is a myth by the way) and then hate her.

Well , morons full this country, so it might work. Eg, the one who brought this to front page as news.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Hkff: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Really
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by NoBones: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
That's why you refused breastfeeding your babies so that your breast no go fall......Mumu
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by SunTzu123(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is "mkpurummiri" at work.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Freedom34:
Lolz....."Mami water is a myth"?
And u still have d guts to call others slowpoke?
Lolz!

Olodo! How many mammy water have you seen in your life asides the made up stories low IQ people like you swallow hook line and sinker.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
This babe needs an active long 9 inches to service her well. Ffk didn't do justice to that vjay.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lolz.....
**How many demons have u seen in ur life? None?
**How many àngels have u seen in ur small time on earth? None?

Using ur 'analogy', As u've neither seen angels nor demons in ur life, dt means they do not exist, shey?

**What about God, have u ever set ur eyes on him b4? No? That means he too does not exist abi?

DKM123:

Olodo! How many mammy water have you seen in your life asides the made up stories low IQ people like you swallow hook line and sinker.

Small time if them ask u for ur religion now, its either u say 'Christianity', 'Islam' or 'pagan'. Which one of these religions reject d existence of spirituality biko?

And u still get mouth call others morón/olodo?
Hian!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Freedom34:
Lolz.....
**How many demons have u seen in ur life? None?
**How many àngels have u seen in ur small time on earth? None?

Using ur 'analogy', As u've neither seen angels nor demons in ur life, dt means they do not exist, shey?

**What about God, have u ever set ur eyes on him b4? No? That means he too does not exist too abi?

Small time if them ask u for ur religion now, its either u say 'Christianity', 'Islam' or 'pagan'. Which one of these religions reject d existence of spirituality biko?

And u still get mouth call others morón/olodo?
Hian!
cool

How do you know I believe in all you listed above? You don't know yet you think you aren't moronic to start making a list for me... You probably also believe that Unicorns and dragons exist, I bet!

Come down to earth and stop believing that a mere mortal like you is a fish. You sound stewpid.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hehehehehe......small pikin sense.
Ngwa nah, tell us ur religion biko!
grin

DKM123:

How do you know I believe in all you listed above? You don't know yet you think you aren't moronic to start making a list for me... You probably also believe that Unicorns and dragons exist, I bet!

Come down to earth and stop believing that a mere mortal like you is a fish. You sound stewpid.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
This wan dey take meth
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Freedom34:
Hehehehehe......small pikin sense.
Ngwa nah, tell us ur religion biko!
grin

As old as you are, you dey believe stories they tell little kids in their fantasy cartoons. undecided Your grey hair na waste.... old man wey get fish brain, no pun intended. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands / Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.