Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,713 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) (73034 Views)

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by PROPHETmichael: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mami water and a mere civilian like FFK dey hold your pikin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
DKM123:
May God in heaven punish you!
I get you are one of those paid degenerates trying to deviate the thread because it doesn't serve your master well but at least have a tiny bit of humanity in you.

This is why I don't frequent this forum as much. So many evil bas.tards here.
Hehehehehe.... ma niqqa, so you know there is a God in heaven and u bn dey waste my time since morning.
Don't forget its The same God u cannot see o yet u are growing grey hairs at d thought of d existence of devil/demons/fallen angels.
Did d bible (u claim to believe) not tell u about them?
grin grin

DKM123:

As old as you are, you dey believe stories they tell little kids in their fantasy cartoons. undecided Your grey hair na waste.... old man wey get fish brain, no pun intended. grin

To tell us say u be Christian hook u for mouth abi?
U can't say ur religion bcus of how stupid it will make u (and ur argument) look shey?
I understand!

U are forgiven, sin no more!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Makinaki: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
Mami water and a mere civilian like FFK dey hold your pikin grin

Mere civilian. Lol. You funny die grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Freedom34:

Hehehehehe.... ma niqqa, so you know there is a God in heaven and u bn dey waste my time since morning.
Don't forget its The same God u cannot see o yet u are growing grey hairs at d thought of d existence of devil/demons/fallen angels.
Did d bible (u claim to believe) not tell u about them?
grin grin

To tell us say u be Christian hook u for mouth abi?
U can't say ur religion bcus of how stupid it will make u (and ur argument) look shey?
I understand!

U are forgiven, sin no more!
cool

Wait, whaaaat?!!! Lmao! So you painstakingly and gruelling went through my old post, labouring and suffering just to find where I ever mentioned God?! Buhahahahahaha!
So you did all this work without pay and all FOR WHAT? shocked

Oga, biko, GO AND GET A LIFE! If not for your mumu notifications I actually forget you EXIST immediately after I reply but you are busy researching me. Are you that miserable and lonely in real life?

So what if I mention God? Does that mean I am then daft like you to believe that humans turn into fishes? Bros, you no too get sense like that sha and I don't mean it as an insult.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hehehehehe.....small pikin sense wee nor key somborri

So u mean u are calling upon a 'God in heaven to punish ur enemies',,,d same Being whose existence u just denied as u can't see him?
Wonders!
grin grin
DKM123:
May God in heaven punish you!
So u believe an invisible entity exists even though u can't see him contrary to what u made us blv in ur earlier post. That's contradictory (or better put 'hypocritical') don't u think? cheesy
DKM123:

Wait, whaaaat?!!! Lmao! So you painstakingly and gruelling went through my old post, labouring and suffering just to find where I ever mentioned God?! Buhahahahahaha!
So you did all this work without pay and all FOR WHAT? shocked

Oga, biko, GO AND GET A LIFE! If not for your mumu notifications I actually forget you EXIST immediately after I reply but you are busy researching me. Are you that miserable and lonely in real life?

So what if I mention God? Does that mean I am then daft like you to believe that humans turn into fishes? Bros, you no too get sense like that sha and I don't mean it as an insult.
U never chi-chun-chin! grin grin
Sometimes one needs to go d extra mile to expose liars/hypocrites for who they are, inugo?

Nevertheless, U are forgiven, ñwoke, sin no more!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Freedom34:
Hehehehehe.....small pikin sense wee nor key somborri

So u mean u are calling upon a 'God in heaven to punish ur enemies',,,d same Being whose existence u just denied as u can't see him?
Wonders!
grin grin

U never chi-chun-chin! grin grin
Sometimes one needs to go d extra mile to expose liars/hypocrites for who they are, inugo?

Nevertheless, U are forgiven, ñwoke, sin no more!
cool

Hahaha! You and your childish talk about "forgiving and sin no more" sha! Hypocrite cos I mentioned God?! Kikiki! You be real ozuolododo cheesy

Jokes apart though, It's ironic you keep talking about pikin sense, when even my 8year old cousin knows that little mermaid in her cartoon IS NOT REAL, yet an old imbecilic grown ass man is going through pains and turmoil wey dem no send am to prove that mammy water is real. You sef check am, who really get pikin sense! Reason am... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
DKM123:

Hahaha! You and your childish talk about "forgiving and sin no more" sha! Hypocrite cos I mentioned God?! Kikiki! You be real ozuolododo cheesy

'Hypocritical' bcus u claim mami watas do not exist as (according to u) i'm yet to see them, but here u are calling on a God you urself are yet to see with your naked aiz.

You believe God Almighty - an invisible entity - exists even though u (and ur entire generation b4 you) are yet to see him but u dey carry vex bcus someone say demons/fallen angels/devil exist.
Isn't that contradictory and hypocritical'?

Jokes apart though, its ironic you keep talking about pikin sense,
Sorry sey dt 'small pikin' part dey vex u biko, na bcus of ur contradictory/hypocritical reasoning.
when even my 8year old cousin knows that little mermaid in her cartoon IS NOT REAL, yet an old imbecilic grown ass man is going through pains and turmoil wey dem no send am to prove that mammy water is real. You sef check am, who really get pikin sense! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehe... u must've underestimated that 8 yr old cuz of urs.
I can bet my left ball say d boy knows devil/demons/fallen angels exist even if u - d elderly one - claim not to know.
That boy fit wise pass u o, ehn-ehn.

Once again, Nwokem, u r free, sin no more!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Freedom34:

'Hypocritical' bcus u claim mami watas do not exist as (according to u) i'm yet to see them, but here u are calling on a God you urself are yet to see with your naked aiz.

You believe God Almighty - an invisible entity - exists even though u (and ur entire generation b4 you) are yet to see him but u dey carry vex bcus someone say demons/fallen angels/devil exist.
Isn't that contradictory and hypocritical'?

Sorry sey dt 'small pikin' part dey vex u biko, na bcus of ur contradictory/hypocritical reasoning.

Hehehehehe... u must've underestimated that 8 yr old cuz of urs.
I can bet my left ball say d boy knows devil/demons/fallen angels exist even if u - d elderly one - claim not to know.
That boy fit wise pass u o, ehn-ehn.

Once again, Nwokem, u r free, sin no more!
cool

Hahahahaha! I see what you are doing
Who is the hypocrite really? Who?! Lmao!

See how he is trying to twist the gist.
You carried your two left legs to my mention to wail that mammy water is real after I said they weren't and that was the issue but because shame dey catch you, you are now trying so HARD to make it about God, fallen angels and blablabla! Hahahahaha!

Does Arial, the little mermaid exist or not? You say it does ba? cheesy

Bros, just admit you are a mor...on for saying humans turn into fishes. Admit it! wink cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hehehehehe....u see why I always mention 'small pikin reasoning' when talking to u?
So u nor know say mammi wata/marine spirits are fallen angels/demons? grin
And u gather liver call ppl olodo/morón? grin. grin

The earlier DT 8yr old cuz of urs is yanked from u d better for him.
DKM123:

Hahahahaha! I see what you are doing
Who is the hypocrite really? Who?! Lmao!

See how he is trying to twist the gist.
You carried your two left legs to my mention to wail that mammy water is real after I said they weren't and that was the issue but because shame dey catch you, you are now trying so HARD to make it about God, fallen angels and blablabla! Hahahahaha!

Does Arial, the little mermaid exist or not? You say it does ba? cheesy

Bros, just admit you are a mor...on for saying humans turn into fishes. Admit it! wink cheesy wink cheesy
Which church do u attend biko?
Even ur daddy G.O cannot open his 32 and say "mammi wata/marine spirits do not exist" talk less of omomo like you!

Nevertheless, u are pardoned.
Goan sin no more nwokem!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 5:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Freedom34:
Hehehehehe....u see why I always mention 'small pikin reasoning' when talking to u?
So u nor know say mammi wata/marine spirits are fallen angels/demons? grin
And u gather liver call ppl olodo/morón? grin. grin

The earlier DT 8yr old cuz of urs is yanked from u d better for him.

Which church do u attend biko?
Even ur daddy G.O cannot open his 32 and say "mammi wata/marine spirits do not exist" talk less of omomo like you!

Nevertheless, u are pardoned.
Goan sin no more nwokem!
cool

Hahhahaha! Olodo/slowpoke ... You think I worship Daddy GO and mummy GO like you do? Your parents are the ones who need to be pardoned for raising their child to think that Arial the little mermaid is a REALITY and now at old age is arguing with a stranger on the internet that mammy water and pappy water does exist... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga,Grow up and leave the world of fantasies behind.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Hehehehehe.............las-las u worship under a pastor shey?
Ur pastor dares not open his 32 to say mammi wata/marine spirits nor exist talk less an omomo like u!

DKM123:

Hahhahaha! Olodo/slowpoke ... You think I worship Daddy GO and mummy GO like you do? Your parents are the ones who need to be pardoned for raising their child to think that Arial the little mermaid is a REALITY and now at old age is arguing with a stranger on the internet that mammy water and pappy water does exist... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga,Grow up and leave the world of fantasies behind.
Nwokem, u are forgiven......sin no more...
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Freedom34:
Hehehehehe.............las-las u worship under a pastor shey?
Ur pastor dares not open his 32 to say mammi wata/marine spirits nor exist talk less an omomo like u!

Nwokem, u are forgiven......sin no more...
cool

It's like you are a little bit retar*ded... Worship under a pastor ko, worship under an imam ni. Oga, your fanatical and delusional fantasies of humans turning into fishes is arrant stewpidity, just admit it. That's the Koko. cheesy cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Nwokem, i say ur pastor dare not open his 32 to vomit d arrant nonsense of saying mammi wata/marine spiritd are myths.
DKM123:

It's like you are a little bit retar*ded... Worship under a pastor ko, worship under an imam ni. Oga, your fanatical and delusional fantasies of humans turning into fishes is arrant stewpidity, just admit it. That's the Koko. cheesy cheesy
Omomo, u are forgiven, sin no more!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Freedom34:

Nwokem, i say ur pastor dare not open his 32 to vomit d arrant nonsense of saying mammi wata/marine spiritd are myths.

Omomo, u are forgiven, sin no more!
cool

Old man, I say you are ret*arded to be saying that humans turn to fishes.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omomo I say ur spiritual papa sef nor fit open e mouth tork say Mami wata no dey, torkless of ystdy pikin like u.

DKM123:

Old man, I say you are ret*arded to be saying that humans turn to fishes.
Sin no more nwoke, u r forgiven
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Freedom34:
Omomo I say ur spiritual papa sef nor fit open e mouth tork say Mami wata no dey, torkless of ystdy pikin like u.

Sin no more nwoke, u r forgiven
cool

Old papa, I say wake up from your delusions say woman dey turn to fish. Na so craze dey take start. cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
At least ur papa (4 church) nor fiit open e mouth tork say mammi wata nor exist.
Na d koko be DT.
DKM123:

Old papa, I say wake up from your delusions say woman dey turn to fish. Na so craze dey take start. cheesy
U are still forgiven nwokem.......sin no more biko.
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Freedom34:
At least ur papa (4 church) NPR fit open e mouth tork say mammi wata nor exist.
Na d koko be DT.

U are still forgiven nwokem.......sin no more biko.
cool

At least, I hope say your pikin for house no dey reason backwards like you say the im mama fit be titus fish. Lmao!
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nwokem, hehehehehe......izit ya pikin? grin
I say ya 'pappa' sef nor fit open mouth yarn dust say mammi nor exist talk less of omomo like u!
Taaaaaa!!
DKM123:

At least, I hope say your pikin for house no dey reason backwards like you say the im mama fit be titus fish. Lmao!
Forgiveness has bn casted on u.....sin no more biko!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Freedom34:

Nwokem, hehehehehe......izit ya pikin? grin
I say ya 'pappa' sef nor fit open mouth yarn dust say mammi nor exist talk less of omomo like u!
Taaaaaa!!

Forgiveness has bn casted on u.....sin no more biko!
cool

Hehehehe! I follow you drag your pikin before?! I say your pikin sef no fit dey reason say woman dey turn to fish.... E fit no mumu like you. Lngkm! cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hehehehehe.....good say u know dt.
Ur pàppa sef nor fit tork say mammi wata na myth. E nor fit!

DKM123:

Hehehehe! I follow you drag your pikin before?! I say your pikin sef no fit dey reason say woman dey turn to fish.... E fit no mumu like you. Lngkm! cheesy
Forgiveness don overshadow u, nwokem , sin no more!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Freedom34:
Hehehehehe.....good say u know dt.
Ur pàppa sef nor fit tork say mammi wata na myth. E nor fit!

Forgiveness don overshadow u, nwokem , sin no more!
cool

Kikiki! Your pikin no fit dumb enough to say human being dey turn to Titus fish. Lngkm! This is so hilarious! Hahaha!

So you sef be pikin las las with this one you dey do. Hahahahaha! I ready do this pikin play for the next one year as pikin wey I be. Lmao! Next time you see my mention, you go Waka pass! Anuofia.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omomo, I say ur papa sef nor fit say mammi wata nor dey, talkless of ystdy pikin like u. E nor fit walahi.
DKM123:

Kikiki! Your pikin no fit dumb enough to say human being dey turn to Titus fish. Lngkm! This is so hilarious! Hahaha!

So you sef be pikin las las with this one you dey do. Hahahahaha! I ready do this pikin play for the next one year as pikin wey I be. Lmao! Next time you see my mention, you go Waka pass! Anuofia.
Nevertheless, u are forgiven nwokem.....sin no more!
cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Freedom34:
Omomo, I say ur papa sef nor fit say mammi wata nor dey, talkless of ystdy pikin like u. E nor fit walahi.

Nevertheless, u are forgiven nwokem.....sin no more!
cool

Hahaha! Old f.ool, I say your pikin no fit da.ft like you to think say woman dey turn to scourbion fish. Your sins are not forgiven. cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by debbydams(f): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Katcall:
cococandy, mariahangel, pocohantas, klass99, ishilove, uyaincomparable, sisterfire, sisisioge, debbydams, ukaface, maureensylvia bukatyne, hathor5, hintona, iyaebe, cao, these ladies are suspects meet them
my own dey make my man rich grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.