Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' (21158 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Three Surprises I Am Expecting Tomorrow / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by surgical: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
obasanjo said this and they became angry, these people are very unstable
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by surgical: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2022
oloriooko:
can we believe that this is the same buhari of 1984?
am finding this charade unbearably embarrassing and incredulous
what happened to buhari?
He has always been like this very unproductive
The only constant about him is his wicked heart and nepotism
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by surgical: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
calcal:
Muhamadu Buhari, the great man of all time in the zoo called Nigeria.

1984, He became the head of state and openly called his own people stupid, idiots, and undisciplined

2015, the children and grandchildren of those idiots voted for him as the new democratic president of the zoo

Muhamadu Buhari, a philosopher that believes the children and grandchildren of those idiots are worse than their parents, and the best way to deal with them is only by killing them silently.

By the use of state thugs and hunger.

sai Buhari, +4
I couldn't believe Nigerians born before 1984 will voluntarily vote for this man until I saw them doing it ,I taught they were under a spell,they repeated same in 2019 I was shocked
Though majority of them did it because of tinubu, I thought they were stupid to have mortgage their welfare and wellbeing because of tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf / Al-Hassan Spells Out Punishment For Ese Oruru’s Abductor / Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.