Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' (21141 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Three Surprises I Am Expecting Tomorrow / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Rotji(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Of course Buhari has done his best, unfortunately his best is the worst any man can ever offer Nigeria cry cry
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by TheGift: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes

Ok Sir, You did your best...

But I guess your best wasn't good enough.

Meanwhile, well deserved rest? What have you been doing since if not resting? You so at rest for months at one time, some people thought you were dead... Some people still think you are dead. So what kind of rest do you want to rest again, General Buhari?!
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by calcal: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2022
Muhamadu Buhari, the great man of all time in the zoo called Nigeria.

1984, He became the head of state and openly called his own people stupid, idiots, and undisciplined

2015, the children and grandchildren of those idiots voted for him as the new democratic president of the zoo

Muhamadu Buhari, a philosopher that believes the children and grandchildren of those idiots are worse than their parents, and the best way to deal with them is only by killing them silently.

By the use of state thugs and hunger.

sai Buhari, +4

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by seunayantokun(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2022
This man has done his worst.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by dododawa1: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Lol
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by chaloskyx: 1:17am On Jan 07, 2022
THIS MAN HAS DONE HIS WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by errigdee: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2022
thank you okay, ESEKUTOJUWA
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 07, 2022
grin The next president should have a personal number that the citizens can use to call them back if they make things harder for us. Within the first week

How do you go from using your debit card to do business to having to use 3rd party black market rates banks being less accountable because the nation took a loan so many numbers of identification but no economical opportunities for the creative mind you buy food at inflated prices because of high transportation costs … at the end of the day still wing your generator

God help us
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by ukahrawah: 2:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Terrorist.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Brushstrokes20: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2022
The stupidest thing I've read since Adam! undecided

The dumb herder is Nigeria's worst blunder

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM!
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by princewarri1985: 3:23am On Jan 07, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
guilty conscience don already dey worry this idiot called buhari!
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by penceman(m): 4:21am On Jan 07, 2022
On a personal note I will say buhari is the best president of my life time.
now the problem with buhari that nepotism and incompetent appointees have prevented him from impacting Nigeria on a large scale.
nepotism also gave him a terrible public disapproval
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Gee64: 4:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Yes, you have indeed done your best to bring tears and sorrow into the lives of many Nigerians and made Senators and House of Representative members super rich abi?

Kudos to bad government?
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Johel(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Preshmane(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2022
post=109144388:
That is for Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians to say.

Wailers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will always wail.
No matter what.
They can never be happy.
Happiness can never be found in their dictionary.

But Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians see the difference between now and the 16 years of looting, thieving and corruption,
We want you to do more, cos more work need to be done for this nation to move forward.
Vut never we will go back to the 16 years of blind looting.
Never again in the history of our nation.

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.
Today being 7th of January 2022 around 7:50AM, I pray everything in your life experience what 80% of Nigeria feel under the leader of Buhari. Since everybody is happy under him may everything you have be this way.
I pray anything that's making you believe Buhari has done well turn against you so you could feel what the higher percentage feel about Buhari.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by byteem: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2022
post=109144388:
That is for Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians to say.

Wailers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will always wail.
No matter what.
They can never be happy.
Happiness can never be found in their dictionary.

But Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians see the difference between now and the 16 years of looting, thieving and corruption,
We want you to do more, cos more work need to be done for this nation to move forward.
Vut never we will go back to the 16 years of blind looting.
Never again in the history of our nation.

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.

Please what did u smoke
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by byteem: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2022
post=109144393:

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

Seriously what did u smoke.. cos this is not normal.. are u blind.. ok if u are blind u are certainly not deaf.. Nigeria never had it this bad.. north south east west .. no part has been spared .. Nigerians are suffering.. this has nothing to do with hate.. rather it's love for a dying country that in need of urgent life support.. we stopped being a nation a while back
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Preshmane(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2022
post=109144393:

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

They are amplifying the negative things ?? What do you say to people whose relative were killed as a result of insecurity?? You are very wicked
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Mad man kawai
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Tareq1105: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Mr President, you've no doubt done your best to fix your Fulani kinsmen (including those from Niger Republic) into positions and they have acquired so much.

God is the judge of all if you think you're actually leaving that seat better than you met it.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2022
THE BEST YU CAN DO IS TO HONORABLY HANOVER GOVERNANCE TO SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS GOVT ADMIN AND MACROECONOMICS WHILE YOU RETIRE TO YOUR SITTING ROOM AND WATCH THINGS HAPPEN LIKE FIGURE HEAD P. angry
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by ABCthingx: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Theresamay:
your lies are from the pit of hell. BUHARI has done what PDP thieves put together could not do. Infrastructure, opportunities, increment and payment of salaries in time, pension and gratuities payed. What did PDP achieve for 16 years?
What consign me with PDP?
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by bankoleogundeji: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
What
Did I just hear best
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yes! You expect that. That, goes to further reiterate that you are senile
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) / Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service / Olowu Of Kuta Honours Tukur Buratai With Thanksgiving (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.