Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,027 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' (21157 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Three Surprises I Am Expecting Tomorrow / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Yankee101: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dreamer
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by tradepunter: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
Thunder fire your papa

Na tilumbu I blame he knew your best was dogshit yet his greed no let am free you

We all know craze man no dey get shame normal, you never said you had anything to offer

Fire am.... Rip am, tear am, shred am..

This is sickening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109144388:
That is for Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians to say.

Wailers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will always wail.
No matter what.
They can never be happy.
Happiness can never be found in their dictionary.

But Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians see the difference between now and the 16 years of looting, thieving and corruption,
We want you to do more, cos more work need to be done for this nation to move forward.
Vut never we will go back to the 16 years of blind looting.
Never again in the history of our nation.

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.

And you are very blind to the looting right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Boogieman6969: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
I deserve a long rest too when u leave office

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Tzar(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
This man is annoyingly narcissistically delusional.
Nigerians finally got a nutcase to lead them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Though, I know bubu na useless person, but, Bubu can't be stewpid to this extent of uttering this nah

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Mummyfour(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Is it that this man is really ignorant of the happenings in this country or he is just deliberately annoying us inspite of his incompetence?
Please I have a question for his supporters:, what do you people honestly, I mean honestly see in this man that still make you people support him and this government?..
I am really curious o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by CSTRR: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
And to think this man wants to give us his successor. shocked
A Deficit wants to give us his kind.

Buhari is living in a very thick bubble.

In his mind, he is probably a top 5 best global leaders currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Bashirkareem31: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
He seemed to be right with the statement.Only him knew his capabilities before being elected and If he said he has done his best,then what we are experiencing is the best that he can offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Dubetex96(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
The same Baba that told us that he is aware of our suffering cause by his clueless administration is now making u turn for us to appreciate him.

Baba should know that we have kept his record result as one of the worst president ever seen. If he is looking for appreciation he should meet his BMC crews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Otunski: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Useless old brainless man .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by wallrichy: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Really, a man gives only what he has. Buhari is full of failure right from childhood. Everything about him has always been failure. Therefore, he has done his best by giving us what he's made of.......which is absolute failure. Shameless old man....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by treatise: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes

His BEST has no element of good ; you're correct.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Daniluv1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yes of course

You've done your best to turn the country upside down

sir we really appreciate all your efforts and it's really manifesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by 2468iyajo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
actually president buhari have done his best, he really try. It's not easy to be a nigerian leader. May Allah protect you from any act of evil AMEEN
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Blaze14k: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Done your best as in what way dullard? sad shocked

By borrowing outrageous amount of money from china and plunging the nation into a eternal debt?

By skyrocketing prices of things in the country to the point that most Nigerians hardly have enough to eat?

By making Nigeria capital poverty of the world?

By paying no attention to your terrorists brothers up north thus giving them the temerity and the effrontery to carryout so much atrocities. They maim, rape ,kill, destroying people's crops with their cows, burn down people's houses. All these doesn't bothers you, because you have endless orgasm when people are in tears. God will judge you

By unapologetically calling Nigerian youth that voted for you lazy?

By operating the most worst and most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria?

Sometimes I just wish I was God, your kind deserves not to live. Very clueless useless man. Idiot. I allow you to God of heaven, he knows what's good for you.

Case closed.. the funny thing is he made the southern part suffer more buh he forgot God is our syd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by youtubebeggers: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
angry Why not keep quiet If you have hearing wahala, I guess your eyes are okay to read headline and watch how Nigerians are suffering on the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5TRDdL7nG0
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by 1009ja: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Don't hold your breath.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Uchesis: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique. Rule 2
Are u the vulture griller's girlfriend?
Abegi shift jooh !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Blaze14k: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109144388:
That is for Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians to say.

Wailers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will always wail.
No matter what.
They can never be happy.
Happiness can never be found in their dictionary.

But Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians see the difference between now and the 16 years of looting, thieving and corruption,
We want you to do more, cos more work need to be done for this nation to move forward.
Vut never we will go back to the 16 years of blind looting.
Never again in the history of our nation.

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.

Lol this guy is a clown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by countryman13: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
Well deserved rest? I doubt if dt can ever b ur portion considering d trauma u have caused in d land especially wt ur marauding fulani herdsmen. Hmmmmmm if men were God, I reserved my comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by NLPoliceWoman: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
RTR

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Passionate888: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
This man best is the worse I've ever seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Strongdickfresh: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Failbuhari is a comedian. He will do well in comedy than politics. Stupid man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Bashirkareem31: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=fergie0o1 post=109143937]
He seemed to be right with the statement.Only him knew his capabilities before being elected and If he said he has done his best,then what we are experiencing is the best that he can offer.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Drive(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
What a very disgraceful and condemned leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by yemi1504: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jostoman:
Yes you have done your best by inflicting pains, agony and hardship on us. Thank you Enough of innocent people's blood shed in Nigeria.

You can say that again for the first statement.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by aidameoryou: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
THURAFTERNOON:
What’s happening? This man speech just full everywhere this first week of the year. Even saw that he graced channels TV for an interview earlier on .. This man is up to something

He granted an interview to channels TV and NTA.
So this are just excerpts or rather key points

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati / David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] / 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.