Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' (21144 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Three Surprises I Am Expecting Tomorrow / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Mummyfour(f): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Done your best as in what way dullard? sad shocked

By borrowing outrageous amount of money from china and plunging the nation into a eternal debt?

By skyrocketing prices of things in the country to the point that most Nigerians hardly have enough to eat?

By making Nigeria capital poverty of the world?

By paying no attention to your terrorists brothers up north thus giving them the temerity and the effrontery to carryout so much atrocities. They maim, rape ,kill, destroying people's crops with their cows, burn down people's houses. All these doesn't bothers you, because you have endless orgasm when people are in tears. God will judge you

By unapologetically calling Nigerian youth that voted for you lazy?

By operating the most worst and most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria?

Sometimes I just wish I was God, your kind deserves not to live. Very clueless useless man. Idiot. I allow you to God of heaven, he knows what's good for you.

I really wish I could have the strength to add to what you just listed above, but bro I just tire.
You are absolutely correct.
This is the worst we have ever had.
God will surely judge this man and his wicked supporters.
They will never know peace and they will reap the wickedness that they have sown here on earth.
Their evil deeds will catch up and live with them.
And to think that when sane people complain of this man's ineptitude and cluelessness, those vagabonds that supports failure will come out and call them ipob, and all sorts of names.
I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Teenaira: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes

I quite agree with him, he has done his best. He should just pack his bag and leave so that Nigeria can start repairing all that he has destroyed in the past 6 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari do and go abeg..

Let Nigeria prosper again.

Carry your wahala go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by yemi1504: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
tolufase:
For me, you are the worst President.

Me too.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by yemi1504: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
You have really done your best by making life unbearable for Nigerians.

You can say that again!
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by ultimateprof: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
To be sincere, Buhari is not normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Enyimbamercedes: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oga, finish your tenure and rest!

You actually did your best but unfortunately what is the best you can expect from an incompetent individual?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by TPound(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Expect that from the cows you govern in Daura and Aso Rock, not from sane thinking Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Joseph08(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin

When Nigerians cry they've seen something.

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by tnerro1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oga, your best was not good enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by hush15: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109144393:

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

Na wa for you o, you saying others just choose to amplify only negative things and remain blind to good things, yet you never appreciate any good thing from PDP while using and benefitting one of their little contributions to mankind!

If there is another word for hypocrite, it should be manabbqgrillz.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Bright777: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thunder pls come
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by fergie001: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
The power of APC... Dem don report Nairaland to Buhari! grin
No be vpn I dey see there?

You should be arrested.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Truvelisback(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yes he has done his Best borrowing and wasting the country's resources and by increasing abject poverty and insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Acidosis(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Your zomb.ies have been singing your praises for 6 years now. You've no problems Baba daura!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Blaze14k: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109144393:

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

Please where are you from cos an aboki can write fluently. Also do you have a skill in spoken word? What u write is definitely fiction and u know ppl will bound back at u. I just wish u use ur skill for more positive things than what u doin currently. Buhari's negatives overshadowed his positives. From his campaign against goodluck he should have done better... he doesn't even have the answer to most questions thrown at him on channels tv.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
hush15:

Na wa for you o, you saying others just choose to amplify only negative things and remain blind to good things, yet you never appreciate any good thing from PDP while using and benefitting one of their little contributions to mankind!

If there is another word for hypocrite, it should be manabbqgrillz.
the guy na huge mumu na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Angelfrost(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

No be vpn I dey see there?

You should be arrested.

Arrest wetin?!!..

Who dey follow una dey play this local league?!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Emma15678: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
You have done your best sir. Unfortunately your best is not enough.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lol grin
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by myfantasies(f): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
You go wait tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by pheonixdld2(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Have you noticed how people no longer acknowledgeyou comments, you have become a nuisance.
post=109144393:

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Ropostic120(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
slimghost:

Keep shut if you have nothing sensible to say. History will remember Buhari as the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

History is not written by Charlatans and sycophants like you. It is written by events and legacies.

It shall not be well for all you enemies of Nigeria.

That guy supporting Buhari is a cursed man like Buhari himself. He isn't worthy to live in the land of the living. Anyone supporting Buhari with all these happenings in this country now is a cursed devilish person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by iramure(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
I think there should be an engine somewhere talking..
I believe our president knows what he's saying.
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by OBoy50: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
undecided
Juburil Al-sudani, your days are numbered...I repeat! Your days are numbered! Bet me!
Shame on the yorubas for imposing a psycho mental on us due to their GREEEED! I SWEAR! Tinubu's dreams of being the next president of Nigeria is DEAD! on arrival! It's a pity that the proletariat in South West have allowed themselves to be used in tinubu's game of political cheese due to his selfish greed.... Even if a yoruba man will rule the country....it mustn't be a frail looking...bulging eyeballs ancient statue..... We in Abuja are observing and waiting to strike!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by KingArkad(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Imagine. undecided
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Baba yi o gbadun sha cheesy the audacity shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Ofadaman(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na Ogun go kill you, Buhari, only Ogun go kill you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109144388:
That is for Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians to say.

Wailers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will always wail.
No matter what.
They can never be happy.
Happiness can never be found in their dictionary.

But Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians see the difference between now and the 16 years of looting, thieving and corruption,
We want you to do more, cos more work need to be done for this nation to move forward.
Vut never we will go back to the 16 years of blind looting.
Never again in the history of our nation.

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.
Buhari is simply a stupid man, all his supporters are better stupid people than he is

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Mummyfour(f): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
slimghost:

Keep shut if you have nothing sensible to say. History will remember Buhari as the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

History is not written by Charlatans and sycophants like you. It is written by events and legacies.

It shall not be well for all you enemies of Nigeria.
Amen!.
Today,I feel so bad that this man called Buhari has decided to worsen our pains with his insensitive comments .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Newboss(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
The guy who had F parallel also did his best.

Wahala for yeye people

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Abujason: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes

I am always tempted to say that this man has done his absolute worst, but every new day brings more horrible surprises.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters / » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile / Why Northern Emirs Admire Osinbajo By David Omoruyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.