Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Could Be My Problem? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be My Problem? (9218 Views)

I Am 16 Years Old And This Is My Problem..mature Comments Please / My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. / My Problem With Most Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Wislet(f): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
@Drake, WHY DONT U VISIT REV. FATHER MBAKA IN ONE OF HIS ADORATION PROGRAMMES AT ENUGU STATE WHICH HOLD EVERY WEDNESDAYS to FRIDAYS? If u want, u can see him personally. Something is not right somewhere.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Hoteph(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
@Wislet

What will he tell father Mbaka to help him brake the jinx so he can start beeping girls around
grin just curious
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Wislet(f): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
And pls STOP SELF SERVICING or whatever. U are just doing yourself a terrible harm. ,For the person suggesting he will hook him up with girls- will u also be the one to maintain those girls and keep them married to him Some peopl & their thought pattern. SMH. , @OP, By seeing a man of God u will get to find out if anything's wrong at least, or u're being kept for someone dat is urs. Maybe ur wife is somewhere prayin dat no one takes her man.lol. But hey! No harm finding out & having both feet on solid ground. For no woman to have been able to date u- not even dat they later found fault in you, but NO, just like that! Seek God's face seriously. At least if u're meant for priesthood u will know.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Wislet(f): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hoteph:

@Wislet

What will he tell father Mbaka to help him brake the jinx so he can start beeping girls around
grin just curious
Did he tell u he wants to run after girls? Seems u know more than the poster.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Hoteph(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
And pls STOP SELF SERVICING or whatever. U are just doing yourself a terrible harm. ,For the person suggesting he will hook him up with girls- will u also be the one to maintain those girls and keep them married to him Some peopl & their thought pattern. SMH. , @OP, By seeing a man of God u will get to find out if anything's wrong at least, or u're being kept for someone dat is urs. Maybe your wife is somewhere prayin dat no one takes her man.lol. But hey! No harm finding out & having both feet on solid ground. For no woman to have been able to date u- not even dat they later found fault in you, but NO, just like that! Seek God's face seriously. At least if u're meant for priesthood u will know.

You maybe right grin @ Poster try a man of God and lf it didnt work then get back to me asap grin
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by digi101(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ poster;

I guess by now you should realise that the solution wont show up on nairaland.

That aside; why so desparate for the "date" girl? And i definetely hope that the reason youre looking for a date is not to practice sexual exploits cause thats a road that should be left untaken till the alter. Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin till you get married. It shows that you respect and love God and can keep sane in this crazy world we live in.
Also a relationship does not start with "dating" a girl, do you have any girlfiends? (i mean that are just friends) if not go find some without any ulterior motives and just hang out and be there friend, real relationships and built bros one step at a time. All the best
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by earthrealm(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
quit masturbating!, that shit aint good 4 your soul, it aint also good 4 your body, it makes u weak,timid, effeminate,shy, and all the worst parts of low self esteem,

masturbation aint good at all, and then 100% masturbation  just takes the cake, i hope your system will be able to recover from yrs of damage.

get closer to God, he alone can solve your probs.hv a personal relationship with HIM
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by osasp(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ op - sorry o
cant stop chucklin over here lol
its funny cos things like that shouldnt be a problem in a country where u've got more chicks than guys
tell any female friend you have to hook you up. . .that works for me undecided. . go to social gatherings and meet people
theres no way u wont hammer one out of ten. . .logically speaking
i dont know if that helped lol
good luck g
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by ronkebp(f): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
Drake, pray, pray, pray, , fast for seven days and do night vigil, break the yoke, better that you found that out now, something is definitely not right. Prayer is the key,
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by 9jafetish(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
@poster

where do you live? maybe i can solve your problems smiley
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by shesi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
i think i'm with the get a hooka school of thought.

but in any case, i don't think 27 and virgin is any great cause for alarm. it's only kinda strange b'cus of how hard you say you've been trying to break it and still no luck.

but ya, i'd say get yourself a working girl to break you in and you'll have climbed the biggest hurdle. good luck.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by rumomonga(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
Different funny comments.lmao indeed NL is a place to be.
Someone once told me "if you never chop akpu before, no chop when you are not ready, cos once you taste am, sikena, u no go stop to dey chop akpu again"
anyway me i don chop akpu (and still chopping badly).
@OP
1. Work on your self esteem
2. Associate with sharp gaiz (to enable u av d bad gaiz attitude; trips booties)
3. Dnt be too selective ( maybe you place your choice too high to accomodate lesser chicks giving you green light.
4. Dont be too nice & generous (u wil labelled "an ass kisser)
5. Improve your communication skills.
6. Jst in case it is spiritual and u want to get it solved, then av the determination to walk out of the will of God for ur life. E.t.c
PS: being a virgin at adulthood is a great feeling and u av lesser things pay for/worry about.
My 1 pence
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Rhea(f): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Drake, you have to stop being self conscious. Focus on being yourself and being who you are. Conscious efforts to lure women to you may fail unless you have the money. Drop all the niceties and move on with life. Aim for success. Women are attracted to success[/size]
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
all u need is prayer. with d no of girls around it is impossible not to find one pls my brother u need to prayer
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by dayorx(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
Someone who self-serves shud nt refer to himself as a virgin, besides if uve got cash u will get laid for sure, abi chicks don finish for Lag? sandras bar, oniru, abeg guy get serious!!! get laid already
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by semidaraeb(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ishilove do u attend MFM, u post reflects that just curious though
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
semidaraeb:

@ishilove do u attend MFM, u post reflects that just curious though
Ayup
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by samdigo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
u need to make money, n they would come
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by jonex70(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
I WANT A GIRL TO DATE. REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO MRBUSINESS42@YAHOO.COM
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by stagger: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
OP,

You need to boost your self confidence. There is nothing wrong with you.

You know what gets girls to a man? PERSISTENCE.

There is hardly any girl worth her salt who will just fall for a guy after the first talk. Unless the girl na "ashy" wey just want Bleep for your money.

I used to have a serious self-confidence problem with girls growing up. But when I was in the university, I was lucky to have roommates who schooled me in the art of women. It is an art.

Most girls like a bold guy who can walk up to them anywhere and tell them how beautiful they look and how he was attracted by their beauty. It usually disarms them to some extent.

Guy, you gotta be bold and develop the art of rapping and toasting a girl. Till date, only one girl I have ever toasted has failed to give me her number, and that was in a bank. I was in a hurry, but believe me if I had more time, I would have done it.

There is no girl in this world I cannot toast. Even a girl who I grew up with who knew me as a complete nerd, was surprised when about 20 years later, I asked her out. We even dated briefly and for the while it lasted, it was good. She even confessed later to another girl that she never believed that I was the same person and she also could not believe she would even bump pelvises with me years later.

It's all about confidence, persistence, raps, and of course a little money. Not that you will spend a fortune on her. You will be surprised how some small gifts can make a way for you into a girl's heart.

So forget all the yarns about deliverance. Even a pastor friend of mine told me once that there are some demons that money can bind.

For this one, go and learn how to win a woman and keep her.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by semidaraeb(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
@poster, Ishilove as said it all if ur post is true, if you go to motel or any other place its just going to provide you with temporary relief, u need to get to d bottom of this and get a permanent solution not half measures which won't last or do u any gud in the long run, that is my two cent on this any other

method will not be permanent,
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by femmy2010(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
drake99:

Tanx 2 y'all contribution,i appriciate it,abt me havin a mouth or body odour is nt true,i use maliza body spray,abt me nt hvin a gud pickup lines is also nt true,i councel guys on how 2 gt a gal n it worked 4 dem bt wen i try tins fall apart,abt dem hearin somtin abt me n runaway its nt tru,i once met a gal in bayelsa wer no 1 knws me,n she acceptd bt later txt me nt 2 call her again,wen i askd her she said she just dnt want me again,abt me goin 2 ashawo,my frnds dats where some of u wount belv me,do u knw dat wen  eva i'm wit a LovePeddler i wil neva get Attention til she walks away,d truth is dat i'm a masturbator all my lyf,i did it 2 ease my self 4rm dis intimate urge,somtyms i feel lyk i dnt really knw who i am

Pray to God almight and am sure he would make a change.
Wish you da very best bruva.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by ashlamonki: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
Sorry fyn boy,ur story is quite imcomplete apart from being a goodlooking guy,u did nt tell us abt ur status working class or nt,ur family position and d type of ladies u admire
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Spyker: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
Do you have mouth odour that minutes after they agree to date you, they change their minds.
How do you dress, being goodlooking is from your judgment and not theirs, you may have a wonderful voice but on sighting you, they just pretend to like you.
What about speech, are you funny or straight. There are lots of after-thought turnoffs around you, be sincere to yourself, as you actually going for your class of girl?
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by ddippset(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
this is a distress call, it's an SOS.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by BigAshawo: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
The only solution I can see here is to front on these B*tches, !! act like you are rich, surround urself with fancy things, thats all I can say,
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
@OP,

You do not need any deliverance.
What you need is to visit a lady of the night who will help you get rid of this obnoxious virginity.(there are a lot of hot ashis around Ikeja area if you live in Lagos)
It wouldn't cost you much,maybe 5-10k.

Once that is done you can now decide to try dating normal girls.
By then you will have built up your self esteem and conquered all your fears of the opposite sex.

By all means continue to self service your self because it helps to develop your staying power when you are doing the real thing,It helps you learn to control your self when you are about to cuum,in fact it helps you to prolong se-x for at least 30 minutes to one hour-Trust me on this one.

Please do not waste your time here thinking you will get any reasonable response from the females on NL,cos if they really wanted to help you they would volunteer to bleeep you themselves in order to remove you from this mess,however the problem is that most of the girls on this forum are virgins themselves so they can not solve your problem.GO OUT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM BY YOURSELF!
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by BigAshawo: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
well I can Bleep you in your anal pinacle, >!!! Tear ur tissues outta ur bum hole, !!! lol, how about that sweetboy!!!! LMAO, sometimes u gotta be a man when u dealing with these B*tches,
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by lepasharon(f): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
earthrealm:

quit self-servicing!, that poo aint good 4 your soul, it aint also good 4 your body, it makes u weak,timid, effeminate,shy, and all the worst parts of low self esteem,

self-service aint good at all, and then 100% self-service  just takes the cake, i hope your system will be able to recover from yrs of damage.

get closer to God, he alone can solve your probs.hv a personal relationship with HIM

wat?/? hw on earth does self service affect ur personality? shocked
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by BigAshawo: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
Try it and you will find out!!!!!, u can clearly see that this dude hasnt got self confidence, he needs to burst a Nut, simple as dat!!!! No apologies if am being too blunt, !!!
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Lovelove1: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont your madness no get part two. you be serious kolo case. why you wan spoil poster with your filthy mind. hope say you don check yourself cos aids is real.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Cuddlemii: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ poster

This sounds like the guy I know. Abi you have 2 names here. One for school related topics and one for romance. Ok sorry that one is 6 feet tall. Its the age that confused me and the storyline. But if its you and you just modified your status for discreet reasons its ok. I wont tell our friends.

If na you, then you need not worry cos you are intelligent, accomplished and have friends that care.

If its not you, sorry my bad. My advice is this. Go home and strip yourself Unclad. Observe yourself maybe you have an odour somewhere or your teeth has a stain or your posture or something. Do a proper make over and cleaning up but dont loose your personality in the process.

Listen to yourself speak, its another thing to write and another to be able to have an intelligent discourse with good diction, maybe you shell alot or you speak arrogantly or you dont wait for a response or reply before you make the next sentence.

Then work on your charms jor, ugly men even know how to do their thing. You are fine, celebrate it. Let them come to you and wanna be around you even as friends first. Pass the right comments like 'that perfume is divine, that would make a perfect gift for my sister' Get your game on. Women like men who say the right things and are romantic flowers the whole works. chocolate -perfect afrodisiac. They love a man with confidence and pride, maybe you are too soft or pushy.

When you meet them, give them sometime before you call, women cant stand the waiting game as it arouses their interest, they wanna know more and see what makes you so tech to be taking your time. Be composed and never compliment on her looks too soon.

Unlock the secret weapon. Women like drama, suspense and uniqueness. call their bluff jor. When she was looking at u, you should not have smiled at her. You will form serious and get you phone out and use, that would have sent a message that you are the serz type and dnt pick up babes just like that. Later you can walk up to her and ask if you knew her from somewhere. A conversation starts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? / Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / Fabregas Had An Erection While Kissing Girlfriend - See John Terry's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.