Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Could Be My Problem? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be My Problem? (9285 Views)

I Am 16 Years Old And This Is My Problem..mature Comments Please / My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. / My Problem With Most Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be My Problem? by kandiikane(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2011
You might need spiritual cleansing.
It is very odd for these women to always change their mind.

Are you educated? Nice body odour? Financially stable?
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Laajman(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ OP. Things to do:

1. Drill down on your personal hygiene- oral, body etc.
2. Let someone who has got some dress sense check out your wardrobe. Update if need be. Doesnt have to be expensive.
3. Engage in healthy outdoor pursuits- team sports, exercise
4. Discover your passion, and pursue it aggressively
5. Find a hobby (something sane, not like torturing cats)
6. Go out and make female friends, without expecting it to lead to anything. You dont even need to get their contact details.
Just talk with random girls for 2-3 minutes, give them your best smile and leave. Do not ask for contact details, except
she's Halle Berry.

Maybe you're trying to hard, maybe you don't have social skills, but its all learnable, man. Its not rocket science.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by femeluaka(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
man 2 man,men,u need help!prayers maybe
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by vkings: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
@poster,

The first thing you should do is try to stop the masturbation of a thing. To do this, I think you have to go for a deliverance because it's a spiritual problem. The only emission I know is the nocturnal emission (wet dreams) which happens may once in a while. So go for deliverance.I've heard testimonies of people who have been delivered from this sinful habit.

Then, you can follow the advice given below:

Cuddlemii:

@ poster

This sounds like the guy I know. Abi you have 2 names here. One for school related topics and one for romance. Ok sorry that one is 6 feet tall. Its the age that confused me and the storyline. But if its you and you just modified your status for discreet reasons its ok. I wont tell our friends.

If na you, then you need not worry cos you are intelligent, accomplished and have friends that care.

If its not you, sorry my bad. My advice is this. Go home and strip yourself unclothed. Observe yourself maybe you have an odour somewhere or your teeth has a stain or your posture or something. Do a proper make over and cleaning up but dont loose your personality in the process.

[b]Listen to yourself speak, its another thing to write and another to be able to have an intelligent discourse with good diction, maybe you shell alot or you speak arrogantly or you dont wait for a response or reply before you make the next sense.

Then work on your charms jor, ugly men even know how to do their thing. You are fine, celebrate it. Let them come to you and wanna be around you even as friends first. Pass the right comments like 'that perfume is divine, that would make a perfect gift for my sister' Get your game on. Women like men who say the right things and are romantic flowers the whole works. chocolate -perfect afrodisiac. They love a man with confidence and pride, maybe you are too soft or pushy.

When you meet them, give them sometime before you call, women cant stand the waiting game as it arouses their interest, they wanna know more and see what makes you so tech to be taking your time. Be composed and never compliment on her looks too soon.

Unlock the secret weapon. Women like drama, suspense and uniqueness. call their bluff jor. When she was looking at u, you should not have smiled at her. You will form serious and get you phone out and use, that would have sent a message that you are the serz type and dnt pick up babes just like that. Later you can walk up to her and ask if you knew her from somewhere. A conversation starts!
[/b]

@cuddlemii,

Men, u be pro o.
The last paragraph is exactly what happens to me and I use the method you stated.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by steel5800(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
If girls dont like you, maybe you should try dating guys
wink wink wink
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by kandiikane(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^ I lol-ed
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by lastpage: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
@Cuddlemii & vkings^^^^^:Last paragraph refers!
U bad 2much! angry
Now that "the method" is all over N/Land, den babes "antennae" will be all over the place searching for that "move" and once you launch your yarn like dis, dem babes go just walk-away and mutter "Abeg, na today? Try something else joor"! shocked

We got to dig deep and manufacture something more "sweeping and totally wicked" wink wink

Lord have mercy, l wish l was younger, me dangerous in ma times, maybe its genetical sha cuz ma old-man was a "master of the art" too, just checkk-out that "center-parting" on his head and the Double-breasted with matching bow-tie!  kiss kiss wink
Dont mind CBN Mallam Sanusi, funky Mallam, im no even get swagger at all, despite the bow-tie sad

@OP: Its all in "your mind", even OBJ wey woowo pass, dey nack babe like mad! Wetin come be your own wey u dey lament?
Abeg, enter town joor and come back to tell us jist!

Enemy koo, Maami-water nii! Deliverance my foot!
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Cuddlemii: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2011
lastpage:

@Cuddlemii & vkings^^^^^:Last paragraph refers!
U bad 2much! angry
Now that "the method" is all over N/Land, den babes "antennae" will be all over the place searching for that "move" and once you launch your yarn like dis, dem babes go just walk-away and mutter "Abeg, na today? Try something else joor"! shocked

We got to dig deep and manufacture something more "sweeping and totally wicked" wink wink

Lord have mercy, l wish l was younger, me dangerous in ma times, maybe its genetical sha cuz ma old-man was a "master of the art" too, just checkk-out that "center-parting" on his head and the Double-breasted with matching bow-tie! kiss kiss wink
Dont mind CBN Mallam Sanusi, funky Mallam, im no even get swagger at all, despite the bow-tie sad

@OP: Its all in "your mind", even OBJ wey woowo pass, dey nack babe like mad! Wetin come be your own wey u dey lament?
Abeg, enter town joor and come back to tell us jist!

Enemy koo, Maami-water nii! Deliverance my foot!

FYI I be babe so its good to create an antennae for babes, lolz. Anybody that uses the exact pick up line after now na mumu na. I just dey sight example for the guy. Him go improvise him own strategy. Maybe this guy sef is exaggerating cos this modern time, men badt oh.

Well all hope is not lost. Make soji guys here take am out, drill am and get a babe. Once he experiences the joy and happiness a woman brings to a mans life. No one go teach am how to long for more. Some pringles sturvs: 'once u pop you cant stop'
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Cuddlemii: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2011
vkings:

@poster,

The first thing you should do is try to stop the self-service of a thing. To do this, I think you have to go for a deliverance because it's a spiritual problem. The only emission I know is the nocturnal emission (wet dreams) which happens may once in a while. So go for deliverance.I've heard testimonies of people who have been delivered from this sinful habit.

Then, you can follow the advice given below:

@cuddlemii,

Men, u be pro o.
The last paragraph is exactly what happens to me and I use the method you stated.

Well sorry to have burst your bubble, get a new method and maybe you should even become posters life coach. Make we give u dt assignment. Help a brother in need indeed!
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by queensmith: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2011
get family and friends to hook you up. thats probably the safest solution.
I think you might just be constantly going for women that are unavailable. or (dare i say) women way out of your league. Try those closest to you as well.
You know how they say 'nkan ta wa lo si sokoto, '
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 19, 2011
You must have female friends. Ask them direct questions and tell them to be frank with you.

That aside, you may need to engage in some serious prayers.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by zstranger: 2:35am On Jun 19, 2011
OP:

I think you have a bad case of halitosis and BO. That is the problem.

I am sure.

BTW, have you thought of swinging the other way? Maybe su/cking boo/obi/ees and 69-ing  'bimbos' isnt part of your destiny, as written by God and modified by your enemies me.

And you know what they say about destiny? You cannot change it. Embrace it and move on with your life. Some people have it worse. You dont believe me? Ask Tpiah. She is 58, 59 in two months, and she has never seen a dyyyck in her entire life (half of which she spent as a witch before embracing 'Suegbe Union'), besides her father's. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

If you are bent on experiencing what poo/ssi/e tastes like, well, all I can say is that its not all that it is cracked up to be. I would know. I have phocked/sucked/fin-g-e-r-e-d/sniffed/eaten/fisted all sorts of punnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from every race and ethnicity imaginable on our planet, even aborigines, I have shagged them all.

They are all the same; they all stink ballz. They all loose their elasticity, sooner or later. And the bo/oo/bi/es obey gravity, all of them.

I am not saying all these to be boastful or impress it upon your s-e-x-l-e-s-s life that I am superior (actually I am) to you or that I have better life than you because I live with White people in London or that I get lucky with exotic punnies/es more often than you will ever have access to in your wretched life or that I want you to feel bad about yourself or think I am specially made or that I used XXXXL condom or that my girls moan and scream like mad when I am phocking them or that I have high sex drive and can last 72 hrs continuous non-stop , because, honestly, between you and me, I am that incredible and awesome. I am saying that with all modicum of humility I can muster, with great sensitivity to your feelings and crushed ego of course.

The point of this post is just to help you put things in perspective; that, as bad as it may look, for you, YOU STILL HAVE OPTIONS. Take heart, you still have it better than some people.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Ivynwa(f): 3:10am On Jun 19, 2011
@Poster
It's in your mind. The way you went on and on narrating it all shows that you are stuck with that negative thought and the thought can't help but keep manifesting. Let go of that thought, think positively for a change, that thought is enough to make you cringe or become uncomfortable when you near women. Believe that you are beautifully and wonderfully made, put some swagger on that shoulder, fix that face and the ladies will smile at you this time around. grin cool
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 19, 2011
Seriously man you missed a lot of things for @least the past 15 years.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by queensmith: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2011
Ivynwa:

@Poster
It's in your mind. The way you went on and on narrating it all shows that you are stuck with that negative thought and the thought can't help but keep manifesting. Let go of that thought, think positively for a change, that thought is enough to make you cringe or become uncomfortable when you near women. Believe that you are beautifully and wonderfully made, put some swagger on that shoulder, fix that face and the ladies will smile at you this time around. grin cool

I totally agree with you. Even the smelly, poor and uneducated get partners.
@poster listen to this and try it it might help
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2011
you need prayer
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2011
REALITY101:

Seriously man you missed a lot of things for @least the past 15 years.

Haba, bros. How your own take be na? The poster says he's 27 years old. 27 - 15 = 12. Shey na when you dey 12 years old you begin knack woman? I think it would be more realistic to say he missed a lot over the past 10 years, lol.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by otiigba1(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin a beg make e nobe say na men wey u like oo, na so e dey take start
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by alexola20(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2011
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by drake99: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
I hv seen all ur gud replies n i really appriciate it,but as am readin dem the more bad i feel(no offense)because i'v nt seen wat i'm expectin wch is som1 acceptin 2 hv dis experience once or knws who has,i feel lyk i'm sufferin dis tin alone in dis wide world,abt me telin my parents,hw do i walk up 2 my mum n told her no woman wants me 2 date her,as old as i am,dis whole tin is makin me feel bad,its not dat i'm so curious abt hvin sex or datin som1 bt i'm curious abt y nt hvin wat odas hav freely ,evn doz dat i tink dat i hv more access 2 it dan dem,abt low confidence dat y'all talks abt,i dnt get it because d same way oda guys goes abt it is d same way i do,some guys evn dnt say anytin 2 a gal n she falls,so wat abt me dat says somtin,i'm really tired,d question i nid d ansa 4rm u guys is,has any1 of u eva passed tru dis experience or do u knw any 1 dat does?
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by alexola20(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by LKRavitz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^^homeboy ur not talking! we want the whole truth spit!!
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 20, 2011
drake99:

I hv seen all your gud replies n i really appriciate it,but as am readin dem the more bad i feel(no offense)because i'v nt seen wat i'm expectin wch is som1 acceptin 2 hv dis experience once or knws who has,i feel lyk i'm sufferin dis tin alone in dis wide world,abt me telin my parents,hw do i walk up 2 my mum n told her no woman wants me 2 date her,as old as i am,dis whole tin is makin me feel bad,its not dat i'm so curious abt hvin sex or datin som1 bt i'm curious abt y nt hvin wat odas hav freely ,evn doz dat i tink dat i hv more access 2 it dan dem,abt low confidence dat y'all talks abt,i dnt get it because d same way oda guys goes abt it is d same way i do,some guys evn dnt say anytin 2 a gal n she falls,so wat abt me dat says somtin,i'm really tired,d question i nid d ansa 4rm u guys is,has any1 of u eva passed tru dis experience or do u knw any 1 dat does?

OP, I am 40 years old married man. My heart goes out to you for what you are going through in the dating arena. When I first read your story, I felt as if someone has written the story of my life on this thread.

I had been exactly in your shoes. Your experience doesn’t have anything to do with self confidence issue and may not have anything to do with bad breath nor body odor as suggested through this thread. Sometimes, women just run away from some guys even though a guy may be the most confident, handsome, most articulate, most clean --- there may not be any rational explanation to this phenomenon but it happens more than you think. You are not alone in this.

I went through the same thing you are going through. Since my teens, people found me handsome and women usually draw to me and show they were interested. But, soon as I would reciprocate the same interest, they would usually turn away and were no longer interested. This didn’t happen once or twice but instead every single time I showed interest in a woman. I am not talking about the mind game women play. And just for your info, I have never had a bad breath neither body odor.

As a result of this, I started self servicing when I was 19 years old. During my self service sessions, I was always thinking all the beautiful women I had seen during the day. This was my only way to be with them since they wouldn’t accept to date me.

Adding to that, I become very active in picking love peddlers. And usually my session with a love peddler would leave me empty inside. I was constantly unhappy and completely miserable. I was always depressed whenever I would see everyone in relationships whereas I couldn’t get myself a woman. I kept asking myself “What could be my problem?”

But on the outside, people couldn’t never imagine how broken I was inside. Since I was handsome and intelligent, everyone felt that I could have any woman whenever I wanted.
Then, I decided to take my Christian life seriously. This was when my first breakthrough came in. Through fast and prayer, the Lord delivered me from the strong hold of self service. That was a major victory since I couldn’t go 3 days without self service before that.

Afterwards, I started to ask God for a girlfriend. I remember that I went fasting for 3 days of neither food nor drink with my request to God.

Lo and behold, I met someone. This woman wanted me to marry her. She was very beautiful, but there was a catch: I was 23 years old and she was 29. She also had 2 kids. She becomes my girlfriend and we started to live in sin. My prayers life went south and before I know it, I was single again and back in the bondage of self service. I was back with the love peddlers. The joy of my salvation was no longer with me. I was back in the state on constant unhappiness.

It took me long time for my prayer life to take off again. In 1998, I was 28 years old. I was very interested in getting married. Still, no one could give me a chance since every single woman was still turning away from me once I showed interest. Even the sisters I went to church with. Again, I run back to God in prayers. I changed my lifestyle and stop sinning. Before I know it, I was dating the most stunning woman that I could never acquire by my own effort. This was definitely a divine intervention. One day, I may come back with full details on how I met this lady. But definitely, this was a divine appointment.

We got engage in 2001 but I sinned and lost her as a result of it. I was single again. And in 2005, I met someone else. We started to talk about marriage, then one morning the person called me to tell me that she was going back to her ex. I was heartbroken and cried for days. This was the most devastating event in my life.

Then, after that I met my wife and we got married in 2007. My wife had been my soul mate that I would never trade for anything under the sun. We are a very good match. I always shiver at the thought that I could end up marrying someone other than her. My wife always repeats to me that she is the special person that God had put aside for me. God had blinded every single woman that I have met in my life so that I can marry my wife.

OP, earlier on this thread, someone wrote that maybe God is preserving you for a purpose. I truly believe that.

There is more to life than been with a woman. If I were you, I would take a break from trying to catch all those women. There may be a spiritual aspect to this problem. Go to the mountain of God and He will not let you descend from it empty handed. You will have a real woman with you when you descend from the mountain of God.

May the Lord richly bless you,

TheCongo,
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by drake99: 4:10am On Jun 20, 2011
@thecon, u really touched me wit ur own story but 2 b candid wit u am nt n wil neva b hapi 2 get a woman only if i fast n pray n lost it wen i sin,dis is total hrt brking,d worst of dis all is dat ppl tink i can gt evry woman just lyk u said in ur own case,anyway i'v made up my mind of quitin d game of search n move on,mayb i was born 2 b single
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by yusful4all: 5:32am On Jun 20, 2011
Dude,u don't have any spiritual prb,peple ar just say all this, they didn't ask u what type of discusion did u ve wt this girls?did u even knw hw to toast?u may b telling them u want 2 marry them wc they wil tink is to early,u may b promising heaven and earth ladies ar nt ready 4 that.nw find another lady nw let her knw u have feeling 4 her.move close to her,care 4 her,due to nt dating all while u may nt knw hw to handle ladies.u may b rushing do it slow and steady.my guy u dont have prb.
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by snthesis(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2011
zstranger:

OP:

I think you have a bad case of halitosis and BO. That is the problem.

I am sure.

BTW, have you thought of swinging the other way? Maybe su/cking boo/obi/ees and 69-ing 'bimbos' isnt part of your destiny, as written by God and modified by your enemies me.

And you know what they say about destiny? You cannot change it. Embrace it and move on with your life. Some people have it worse. You dont believe me? Ask Tpiah. She is 58, 59 in two months, and she has never seen a dyyyck in her entire life (half of which she spent as a witch before embracing 'Suegbe Union'), besides her father's. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

If you are bent on experiencing what poo/ssi/e tastes like, well, all I can say is that its not all that it is cracked up to be. I would know. I have phocked/sucked/fin-g-e-r-e-d/sniffed/eaten/fisted all sorts of punnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from every race and ethnicity imaginable on our planet, even aborigines, I have shagged them all.

They are all the same; they all stink ballz. They all loose their elasticity, sooner or later. And the bo/oo/bi/es obey gravity, all of them.

I am not saying all these to be boastful or impress it upon your s-e-x-l-e-s-s life that I am superior (actually I am) to you or that I have better life than you because I live with White people in London or that I get lucky with exotic punnies/es more often than you will ever have access to in your wretched life or that I want you to feel bad about yourself or think I am specially made or that I used XXXXL condom or that my girls moan and scream like mad when I am phocking them or that I have high sex drive and can last 72 hrs continuous non-stop , because, honestly, between you and me, I am that incredible and awesome. I am saying that with all modicum of humility I can muster, with great sensitivity to your feelings and crushed ego of course.

The point of this post is just to help you put things in perspective; that, as bad as it may look, for you, YOU STILL HAVE OPTIONS. Take heart, you still have it better than some people.
hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by alexola20(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2011
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by yesboss20(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2011
See Jamb question? Write a 350-word essay on the topic. Chai!
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by kpolli(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2011
problem is spiritual
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by Cuddlemii: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2011
You all should stop using this guy to catch trips jor. Its not spiritual and all. All he has to do is pally up with a soji guy here that would take him out and build his confidence and probably change his lifestyle like dressing and all.

He is just probably shy or has a complex or an old experience is still affecting him. Shikena. Once he explores a woman, he would be a pro in no time. Men learn as they live and grow.

So who is the soji guy that would help him out? Soji guy means whats up or happening guy or a Ladies man or a charmer or someone who knows his game to the latter (For those who do not know the meaning and non yoruba peeps)
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by kpolli(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2011
guy lets call a spade a spade,

girl like am b4 meeting am, come like him face, come change mind for no reason, na spirit wife dey cos am
Re: What Could Be My Problem? by pretyfavor: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
@drake99

I am single and searching. I might be the one. here is my email :

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! / Could Banky W Be Already Tired Of Adesua Etomi(pictures) / Sex With My Neighbour's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.