Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,146 members, 7,916,368 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (68433 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Madam, how many times in a day before I pass my judgement
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by merits(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by gidado14(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

UNGREATFUL WOMAN

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Putinmyrod: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bola146:
Nitori Olorun grin grin grin na Colorado dey work in him cheesy
No be everybody. I dey tidy women naturally.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by IamAsiri: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Une7:
Sumtin wey pple dey find

You mean with extra beatings and on empty stomach? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by SaintNegro77: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
I can imagine the pain unfortunate people pass through in life. You can't provide for your family but you want satisfaction. Divorce the yeye marriage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by cpu2006(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ibadan ladies love penis too much
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by merits(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
R
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Dfr0: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Some women want such men
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by lkillbrokehoes: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
dre11:
The woman is more confused than Buhari

If he can do..... You complain
If he can't do.... You will still complain

Mtcheww
Women are naturally confused, they don't know what they want.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by smartasuen(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
I think the woman is frustrated more about her husband's drinking habits and his shortcomings as regards providing for the home than banging the hell out of her.

Normally if man no gree drop money, woman no go gree drop pant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by YorubaIsCursed: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmmmm! Odikwa very risky, because is too gbasky angry cry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Justice4Toto: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmm..

No to Gabriel
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by abobote: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Lol! To be honest,you won't die.Just enjoy it while it last.
He is looking for traffic
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by salesbloo: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
To satisfy woman for this life is very hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBAHMxnxlxw
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by sofiscatedmoron: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
While some women say their husband dont touch them enough

I tired for women matter
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by merits(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

My eyes is pushing me grin

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by qtguru(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You just wan bash women sha, you fit allow your sister marry such or Mother ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bola146:
Nitori Olorun grin grin grin na Colorado dey work in him cheesy

As e dey drink beer anyhow, e go day nack wella because the beer no go make am quick cum

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Gmajor(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
The standard for journalism is truly in the toilet.
What she mentioned is that the man rapes her, but for some reason, the person who wrote the article decided to sensationalize it.
Nawa oh
osuofia2:
NO WHERE IN THE REPORT THE COMPLAINED OF TOO MUCH SEX.. OP CHANGE THE TITLE

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by adecz: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Bullet01(f): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Run for your life woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by AZControversial(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
undecided
The headline sounds misleading. I don't think too much sex is her main problem. Media and exaggeration.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by AUSTINABBA(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
I think too much sex is not the problem here, the issue is her husband inability to take care of the family, drunkenness and violence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by geechy: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Use geechy

@op,,,

I've remained a celibate for long... I'm happy.

Right from 25th December I was listening to hear say sex don kill person, I didn't hear such.

Some people have high libido for alcohol
Some have high libido for sex
Some have high libido for thievery
Some hav3 high libido for things in skirt
Some have high libido for show off
Some have high libido for.....

Sex drive can be manged. so, madam engage ya man

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by bularuz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=salesbloo post=109165689][/quote]

What really do women want?
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Mamijoh(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dfr0:
Some women want such men
Without food and care? Its a NO NO
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by West2019(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
nawoa to Bleep is now a prb again . may God help them . me i no sabi Bleep oooooooo
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Mamijoh(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
smartasuen:
I think the woman is frustrated more about her husband's drinking habits and his shortcomings as regards providing for the home than banging the hell out of her.

Normally if man no gree drop money, woman no go gree drop pant.
That one is for sure
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Mamijoh(f): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
AUSTINABBA:
I think too much sex is not the problem here, the issue is her husband inability to take care of the family, drunkenness and violence.
That's it
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Babastrong(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=109163129]To satisfy woman for this life is very hard[ the issue is not about sex passe. The woman has just fed up.]
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by bewla(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Even God no do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.