Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (68289 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Hottdawgg: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why is it that only the wives of poor men have this kind of complaint. You never hear the wife of a rich man complaining of too much sex lol

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Joseph08(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Life no balance at all.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why is everybody focusing on the sex part and not on the other points she raised? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Germi9: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
dre11:
The woman is more confused than Buhari

If he can do..... You complain
If he can't do.... You will still complain

Mtcheww

Now you can see that women don’t really know what they want
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by ayaside(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
To satisfy woman for this life is very hard

I don't know. My mom took all the abuse from her husband and was quiet. She lays quiet still in a mortuary now.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by juniorstar(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why is she complaining. There was a time she cherised the d. But now she don tire.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Bigpapi: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

They don't even know what they themselves want
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Lastmankc(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Did you read the article?
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Lilymax(f): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Did you read the post at all? Was that the only reason she stated? How about the fact that he drinks heavily and doesn't assist in providing for their children??
Y'all just read the headline and dive in to make unfair comments without getting the complete picture, even though it's there for you to see it.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Lilymax(f): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
juniorstar:
Why is she complaining. There was a time she cherised the d. But now she don tire.
Learn to read the post before jumping into conclusions and judging unfairly for heaven's sake undecided
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Lilymax(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bigpapi:

They don't even know what they themselves want
I know what you want, a chance to take a swipe at the female gender without bothering to finish reading the post. undecided
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Bizman305(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Most you guys mocking the woman don't obviously know how uncomfortable it is to bleep or have fun when there is no money.
Me sef, I can't find happiness talk more of bleep if I'm not financial bouyant at a time.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Boatswain: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
This one na over knacked kpekus looking for an exit route...
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Munzy14(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
dre11:

Mtcheww
Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food... grin

Our nursery school stuffs towards break time grin

Some that want to, Oga no dey waste time, some that are tired minutes after starting, Oga want to run them usain bolt.. grin
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by BlackyOne: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
Kai..

before you advice her, but PLEASE REMEBER WE ARE TALKING OF A JOBLESS MAN HERE.

He is a fashion designer/tailor and not jobless.

But he is also a drunkard, a wife beater, An infidel: someone who doesn't provide even the basic necessities for his wife and children.

The court should just dissolve the marriage so the women could enjoy some relative peace and happiness while compelling the man to pay for the maintenance and upkeep of the children.

Coouuuuurt!!!
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by izubext007: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
How can one please a woman?
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Rollitout: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
I suspect this woman, you have been demanding too much from your husband.
You are now lying that his prick is too long.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Dreytonisback(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
This one come life just to fvck harder grin grin
Somebody first son for that matter grin chai

Lights up my kpoli in peace.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by juniorstar(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lilymax:

Learn to read the post before jumping into conclusions and judging unfairly for heaven's sake undecided
You mean the responsibility part all join nothing is hidden she saw it and she still choose it.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by labelle123(f): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
notmyrealmonika:
The actual problem is not too much sex but the husband's negligence of duty. Most women are happy making love with their husbands if he makes them happy in his responsibilities. But when the only duty a man think he should be offering is copulation, then it becomes too much because it doesn't measure up to his primary responsibility.
May God help every wives suffering from their husbands' negligence. Amen.
. You have just said it all
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by lesson44: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
dre11:

So you missed the physical abuse part and him not supporting his kids?
You want the man reap where he did not sow., to be a husband is more than coming with an erect dick in your hand.

Mtcheww
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Adau123(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
dre11:

Mtcheww
A man is a provider in a family,the secret of leaving in peace with your family is to satisfy they demand if a woman is satisfy she would be the one to demand for sex,secondly create a peaceful atmosphere in your home, if you like Bleep her three times in a day she would not complain.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Obalowe(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Not jobless according to the story but rather an irresponsible father/husband.

He must be making good money as a fashion designer but choose to spend in on alcohol.

Curious346:
Kai..

before you advice her, but PLEASE REMEBER WE ARE TALKING OF A JOBLESS MAN HERE.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Ifyjos(f): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
This one na bandit for Oza room. Sorry nne.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Lilymax(f): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
juniorstar:

You mean the responsibility part all join nothing is hidden she saw it and she still choose it.
"She saw it and still chose it"
Wow, you're on a roll lipsrsealed
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Hassanmaye(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Phock2sweet:
You get small priii.ikf go complain...you get big preiiik them go complain. You Sabi fvvk Dem go complain you no Sabi fvvk them go still complain.

Can we ever satisfy women?
That gender!

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
kerry57:
I can't really explain how best to please the woman folks. U sexually perform na problem, u under perform na problem and u come over perform na still problem for them with the accompanied insults. Abeg the women and girls in this forum, what do u people really want from us? Answers please.
grin grin female matter tire me
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Prakash247(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Sense is very far from you.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by chaloskyx: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
ARRANGE OLOSHO FOR HIM EACH TIME HE WANTS TO NACK THEN
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Jmichael1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Phock2sweet:
You get small priii.ikf go complain...you get big preiiik them go complain. You Sabi fvvk Dem go complain you no Sabi fvvk them go still complain.

Can we ever satisfy women?

bro u dn see am finish nah,the future is confused...

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Mypeople2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Hmmm this is what most ladies are looking for and one is rejecting it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.