Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,041 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (68326 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Allisgud: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
From what I recollect from this story,it is not the too much sex that is the problem is because the man is not providing for the family welfare
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Mkingz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sadly, No...na to do the one we fit do and leave the rest.
Phock2sweet:
You get small priii.ikf go complain...you get big preiiik them go complain. You Sabi fvvk Dem go complain you no Sabi fvvk them go still complain.

Can we ever satisfy women?

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by chris51(f): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This life truly no balance at all

while some divorce their husbands because of poor sex performance, someone is divorcing the husband because of too much sex.

What of his drinking habit and inability to cater for the family?
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by chris51(f): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2022
chris51:

What of his drinking habit and inability to cater for the family?
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by princewarri1985: 4:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Hmm na wa! And i once overheard 2 women gossiping and was telling the other that her husband only have sex with her once a month and she said that her husband need to make love to her everyday and make her feel like a real woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.