Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) (37899 Views)

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by omlueh(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Look at this ewu (goat) saying he's most prepared presidential aspirant. Onyeochi (thief). Like you is ranting like tinubu bola ahmed birds of the same feathers. Bastards.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Divoc19(f): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Joker
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
All fraudulent candidates......... cheesy

All old governor's......... How well did they perform, in their various states?.......

Abia vs Lagos ..........

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Sofcof: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Akaegwu(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by vibre: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Tap0lane:
Do you mean criminals such as this or you like to change your stand. ?!

How does a petition against someone make him a criminal? So if I write a petition against you tomorrow, you automatically become a criminal? You don't have sense.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Lovenorth: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
He is the one with most entitlement mentality amongst them
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Greenback: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
Some of his own yoruba people called him a trouble maker which he clearly is,him and all his fans who are all YrbMzlms..bunch of rascals

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Newness2019: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2022
HE IS DAMN RIGHT!

GO TO ABIA STATE AND YOU WILL SEE ALL THAT HE DID TO MAKE HIMSELF THE MOST PREPARED.

SEEING IS BELIEVING.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Sholaco: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:
To be honest Nigeria is a shit hole, I am not accusing anybody before the useless sycophants begin to quote me. People who have had a history with the EFCC and other whom we've clearly seen to have not performed shouldn't even be options.
I just sincerely hope that with what Nigerians have faced in the past seven years, they've realized with glaring evidences to vote a capable leader.
you are a realist my brother. Tribal and religious bigotry would not let them understand what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2022
Is it by mouth or track records?? Show us evidence of ur works to judge u or shut up.

Buhari said he was prepared and see where it landed us??
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by PWAPUTI2010(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2022
I am from the North side of Nigeria Precisely Adamawa State i love this man.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

The Christian angle is no factor.

It makes no sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2022
When thieves are already declaring insterest for President, just know there is no hope for this country...!!

It's when Buhari hand over, we will realise the damages done by this present administration
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Quality20(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

rotational presidency isn't by tribe or religion but by zones . putting tribe or religion is gonna make things too complex ,rather than make things simple n easy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Keegan: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Use your brain please and expand your thinking ability.

So if it continues in that manner don't you ever think that the Southern Muslims would never be President?

By the way 55% of Yorubas are Muslims. Abiola was denied and this time Tinubu or Fashola is going to be your next President.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by IprintMONEY: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2022
He should go and continue ipob, no Igbo will ever be allowed to be presido, instead I take the Tinubu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Morenikeji090(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Scam.
Zidoraconsults2:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:
To be honest Nigeria is a shit hole, I am not accusing anybody before the useless sycophants begin to quote me. People who have had a history with the EFCC and other whom we've clearly seen to have not performed shouldn't even be options.
I just sincerely hope that with what Nigerians have faced in the past seven years, they've realized with glaring evidences to vote a capable leader.
You would be surprised they will vote another corrupt thief into power again, there are no options anyway. All candudates are corrupt thieves
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by AlmightP: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2022
Yeye
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2022
Just say it is all drama and full show off in disguise, these one's are only rabble rousers.

Look, whoever takes up that sit will have many bunch to deal with, it is not about who sit as the next president. It is about the structure, the structure is outdated and Nigeria needs the best brainers to do the job, perhaps have not seen one yet. I'm saying Nigeria's are too docile and hopeful ..

quote author=pman096 post=109323624]To be honest Nigeria is a shit hole, I am not accusing anybody before the useless sycophants begin to quote me. People who have had a history with the EFCC and other whom we've clearly seen to have not performed shouldn't even be options.
I just sincerely hope that with what Nigerians have faced in the past seven years, they've realized with glaring evidences to vote a capable leader.[/quote]
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Sam0(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2022
You are the most prepared but not the most prefered
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by drlateef: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na all known certified looters and thieves still dey show interest in contesting for the presidency next year no new faces at all.

God please help this country because these old looters don't care if the masses die of starvation or not as long as they can loot .

The people get the leader they deserve. May be you too are rotten, that’s why you are getting rotten leaders.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by coolfredo(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:
. In Nigeria they dont vote for capable leader they vote for party, any thief any political party bring out be it APC or PDP their supporters will fight for him
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by gracealonev: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2022
At least. He also had been to prison just like OBJ.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by naija4life247: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Meet the Jagaban Borgu at the party primaries.

Enu o sheee. Ariwo ko ni music, empty barrel lo ma n pariwo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by juniorstar(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1412111/2023-prepared-presidential-candidate-nigeria-orji-uzor-kalu/
Hmm orji should be grateful he isnt spending the rest of his life in jail..he wants to contest..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Johncuppa(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Oga, if Christian Association did nothing, the justice system of God would do.

No non Christian will become number in Nigeria using southern ticket.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Tingotoe: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2022
In as much as some of us are symphathetic towards a president of Igbo extraction we certainly won't settle for an Igbo thief. Surely the Igbo nation has someone better to present that this corrupt man

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by naija4life247: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:

Capable leaders have refused to come forward. Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution has refused to come out. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu the unblemished technocratic politician has refused to come out. Professor Yemi Osinbajo is afraid of his boss. So, we are left with the known old looters. I have chosen my own looter, you too choose yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.