Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:36 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) (37933 Views)

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Tap0lane: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Can we say same about Tinubu Okorocha Amaechi Akpabio n every other person your foolish senseless tribesmen insulted.

vibre:

How does a petition against someone make him a criminal? So if I write a petition against you tomorrow, you automatically become a criminal? You don't have sense.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by pman096(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Awoleesu:

Unfortunately, the stupid Nigerians far outnumber the wise and smart ones.
Wait till next elections to see proof of what I'm saying! sad
No be lie my brother

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Vistra40: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Capable leaders have refused to come forward. Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution has refused to come out. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu the unblemished technocratic politician has refused to come out. Professor Yemi Osinbajo is afraid of his boss. So, we are left with the known old looters. I have chosen my own looter, you too choose yours

Soludo just won the governorship of his state and would be sworn in by March. How then is he refusing to contest?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
you don rule your church congregation finish
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by dododawa1: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2022
Abia is the dirtiest state in Nigeria
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by sokera: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2022
basilo101:

Why are Tinubu supporters scared if Atiku? Tinubu better support Igbo candidate in APC or we will unleash Atiku on him from PDP
Igbos votes are inconsequential…. Jagaban can never be scared of Atiku and the questions should be why are Igbos scared of Jagaban? From the day Jagaban declare his ambition the Igbos have been spreading more propaganda again him …. I trust Jagaban his apparatus will be activated soon and you all will be surprise the support Jagaban will be getting … very simple it’s a Democracy, you don’t need to threaten anyone not to contest … if you think you don’t like him support your own candidate
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Lugar14(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rogue politician, he lay the foundation of decayed infrastructure in Abia state, last year he narrowly escape spending the rest of his life in prison for corruption and other financial offense if not the technicality employed by his legal team, he has already been convicted. Now he has the termility to declare interest to run for president of Nigeria. The thunder that will fire him is still doing press up.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Germi9: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:
To be honest Nigeria is a shit hole, I am not accusing anybody before the useless sycophants begin to quote me. People who have had a history with the EFCC and other whom we've clearly seen to have not performed shouldn't even be options.
I just sincerely hope that with what Nigerians have faced in the past seven years, they've realized with glaring evidences to vote a capable leader.
A real shit hole,they always present us with two Joker of currupt individuals so you see that the parties are the problems we have in the country

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
ALFADOS:
you don rule your church congregation finish
Not surprised... ALFA... Skull miner
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
donbrowser:

Does Osinbajo come to your mind or I should mind my business?
Any other better candidate
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

We had a Christian in power for over one tenure... How well did that pan out??!

This nation will further down the road to greatness when we finally lay religion and ethnicity to rest beneath the feet of track records of integrity, visionary, technical ability, and leadership acumen!!!
so Na Tinubu?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
miqos02:

On a lighter note bro, tinubu can still claim Christianity by virtue of his marriage to a Christian woman( also an ordained deaconess) lolzzzz
My dear... How A prophetess married and still married to a non believer is a miracke
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
When will power shift to traditional worshipers, when will power shift to atheists?
we can now consider all those.. Not Muslim 8 years and another 8 years
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Only Thieves are coming out to declare interest..who go save us like this..

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by freshalien: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

When would you and your likes in Nigeria stop this religious foolery?! Should religious affiliation be the basis for which we choose our president and other public office holders? What happened to track record of developmental policies and implementation, economic, social and political credibility as well as political party manifesto, e.t.c??

Where we dey go for this country sef with all this religious nonsense that has never made any country advance scientifically or technologically?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Funkymode(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truth be told, I watched the stupid man interview on Arise TV this morning, this man is already a failure on arrival, all he said was out of point, in fact he's not ready and prepared, he doesn't have the qualities of a good leader
I'll prefer Moghalu 100 times to this man and for Tinubu, he should go and continue ruling Lagos underground as he's been doing, not Nigeria
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by oshiokpu(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nah, Tinubu is the most prepared candidate followed by Atiku. It is Do or Die for the both of them. Make God help us for this election
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Shevchenkko: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Okay we've heard you.

Tinubu set pace for you all cowards to declare intention.
It remain Okorocha.

Eventually no Igbo will step down for one, that's just it.

Las Las
#BAT2023
Bat kee you there
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

NONSENSE! What happened to Southern Muslims and northern Christians? I guess those ones are just there to make up the numbers.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by miqos02(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
My dear... How A prophetess married and still married to a non believer is a miracke
hahahah
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
What about Killing yourself
Shevchenkko:
Bat kee you there

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Not surprised... ALFA... Skull miner
go face your business center called church lol
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by sirjoe1124(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Vicotee: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Was all the preparation done while you were in jail?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by geechy: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Use geechy

I really hate the pattern of politics (politics of recycling) in this Nigerian system.

And I really don't like seeing these politicians on my screen. They anger me. They should be lynched for stealing the common resource and setting the country 2centuries back.

New capable hands get my vote
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ultimateprof: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
To be sincere, this man no get shame! Tufiakwa!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
freshalien:

When would you and your likes in Nigeria stop this religious foolery?! Should religious affiliation be the basis for which we choose our president and other public office holders? What happened to track record of developmental policies and implementation, economic, social and political credibility as well as political party manifesto, e.t.c??

Where we dey go for this country sef with all this religious nonsense that has never made any country advance scientifically or technologically?
Let power remain in the north then...

If you clamor for power shift to the south, then it should also shift to another religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver / Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.