Stats: 3,178,264 members, 7,904,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) (37862 Views)

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2022
I have said it before now and still say it again, all these folks can't be trusted, they are hell bent on making Nigerian's suffer and continue to live in abject poverty. It is an agenda by this leader's to siphon funds and farm from Nigeria economy in transit to foreign nations.

It is not about who will be the nex Nigerian president, it is about the structure, the structure is outdated. However, it will take the best candidate to do the work, yet I don't think we have any yet who can handle many bunch andthe lackadaisical holes in Nigerian environment.

Nothing new you bring into this current structure that will survive, no country as ever evolve either without a great leader or a popular revolt.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by iscom(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2022
No problem
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:
To be honest Nigeria is a shit hole, I am not accusing anybody before the useless sycophants begin to quote me. People who have had a history with the EFCC and other whom we've clearly seen to have not performed shouldn't even be options.
I just sincerely hope that with what Nigerians have faced in the past seven years, they've realized with glaring evidences to vote a capable leader.

Hope won't be disappointed that none of them, I say none of them will come clean if EFCC gril them. Anyone of them that is not being implicated its cos efcc never open his account and on the ground of integrity

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Odinaka00(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2022
You knew that you would contest for this post so why did you not do a good job for Abians in your 8yrs class n power? Criminals like you should be behind jail honestly,
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2022
dedonfranco:
Money go dey for 2023 election.

Please dont sell your conscience.
Is it your conscience?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
When will power shift to traditional worshipers, when will power shift to atheists?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by miqos02(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2022
On a lighter note bro, tinubu can still claim Christianity by virtue of his marriage to a Christian woman( also an ordained deaconess) lolzzzz
PresidentAtiku:

If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ekukeku(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2022
dedonfranco:

I believe u, money go flow baje baje
Even if u vote 4 ur candidate, dey will still manipulate it
Osun people will understand d scenario
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Nwaba!

Prepared candidate indeed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Most of your people wants Atiku o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Allisgud: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Why all this old fools Everytime,falz where at thou
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Has he returned the money he looted
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1412111/2023-prepared-presidential-candidate-nigeria-orji-uzor-kalu/
In terms of money ouk can match tinubu power to power , the man is stupendous rich and also he has much more popularity in the North than tinubu which is even the reason tinubu visited him but my problem with kalu is his political rigidity he seems to be easily bent by my party says my party wants that is nonsensical view

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Ugonna62: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:
To be honest Nigeria is a shit hole, I am not accusing anybody before the useless sycophants begin to quote me. People who have had a history with the EFCC and other whom we've clearly seen to have not performed shouldn't even be options.
I just sincerely hope that with what Nigerians have faced in the past seven years, they've realized with glaring evidences to vote a capable leader.
Unfortunatly tribalism,religion and huger will not allow them remenber how much they have gone thru in the past 7years.when i hear people supporting the likes orji uzo,tinubu,osinbajo,umeahi and other hypocrits who see nothing wrong with the current failed,evil and grosly incompetent regim of buhari to become president in 2023 i shake my head in pity for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Only in Nigeria and Africa, that persons of such corrupt and criminal backgrounds like Kalu, Tinubu, Bello, etc, will have the audacity to even conceive of the presidency...

This country and continent will never cease to fool around with backwardness!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by emmykk(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:

Oga name 5 capable leaders
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

We had a Christian in power for over one tenure... How well did that pan out??!

This nation will further down the road to greatness when we finally lay religion and ethnicity to rest beneath the feet of track records of integrity, visionary, technical ability, and leadership acumen!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by franchasng: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2022
The next President of Nigeria come 2023 have not yet declared his interest.

All those that have declared their interest to contest for the office of President in 2023 will not smell Aso Rock.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2022
helinues:

Open you mouth and let's us see what you have been drinking lately
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by coinsmaven: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2022
How prepared are you?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2022
pman096:

Unfortunately, the stupid Nigerians far outnumber the wise and smart ones.
Wait till next elections to see proof of what I'm saying! sad
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by mybiz234: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Tap0lane:
Do you mean criminals such as this or you like to change your stand. ?!

Yes, including criminals like Tinubu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2022
We are waiting for you in kaduna do n to Bauchi Baba, OUK or Umeahi for APC.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by donbrowser(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Does Osinbajo come to your mind or I should mind my business?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by dontalklife: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Sir, you are not just only qualified but also healthy, sound and young unlike one arrogant sick old man.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ButterBurger: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2022
Pele tie
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by pman096(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2022
emmykk:

Oga name 5 capable leaders
I know that 99% of politicians in Nigeria have blemishes here and there but there are still some within this category who have been seen to perform well in their various states.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by newoffer: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2022
Abi make we take their money replace our losses.
dedonfranco:

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Gbenga2014: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2022
basilo101:

Why are Tinubu supporters scared if Atiku? Tinubu better support Igbo candidate in APC or we will unleash Atiku on him from PDP

even Atiku himself knows that he has no equal weight with Tinubu, Atiku that has been contesting since time immemorial you use to scared the jagaban of Nigeria. You must be joking
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by basty: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2022
What development happened in Abia state during his tenure as a Governor.

He did nothing in his 8years in Abia. I was living close to his Eziama house.
His mother was ruling from Aba and Aba was in shambles. Ngwa road, Ikot-Ekpene road, Okigwe road, Ariara port Harcourt roads were condemned.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by shoprite: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria

. . .as against The Most Preferred Presidential Candidate in Nigeria

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2022
I am not a politician, I don't want to involve myself with it, not even in the Zoo. This man is a thief in the past but his people had benefitted from his stealing; seriously go to his home town and see what he is doing there even his neighboring village too. Steal and bring the money home so that when there is fire on the mountain in the township, you will be in your village taking shelter. I am not in support of election in the Zoo because I don't vote, I am in support of Biafra Restoration and I am still entitled to air my opinion in whatsoever.

Since you guys like suffering and smiling and complaining and waste of your future, the Ajala traveler had wasted 8 good years and another person is about to take over and that will make it 16 years. Lies had stated pouring out and media had started their dirty work ones more.

That being said,what had this man flying below done for his people, don't mention bags of rice grin They said he is Bat2023! The only Bat I know and it is not a good mammal. Very dangerous thing.. You hardly see it smile or laugh unlike others.

Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" / Osinbajo Commissions Bayelsa Heliport (Photos) / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66